Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Really tight game both ways... It's frustrating and annoying.

Let the damn game get into a flow.

Really tight game both ways... It's frustrating and annoying.

Let the damn game get into a flow.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Westbrick 
roll.gif

I hope this playoffs put an end to the Westbrook > Rose debacle. Cats really think he'd be the MVP if he was on our team instead of Rose 
indifferent.gif
right because Rose hasn't been routinely shooting in the 30s and 40s %wise with high tos, against MUCH inferior opponents.
I'm not denying that he hasn't. But Rose has outplayed him in every aspect in the playoffs. That is undeniable.

Yo Real Talk, they HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOW CLOSE THE CAMERA CREWS ARE TO THE BASELINE!!!!!!!!

Yo Real Talk, they HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOW CLOSE THE CAMERA CREWS ARE TO THE BASELINE!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Westbrick 
roll.gif

I hope this playoffs put an end to the Westbrook > Rose debacle. Cats really think he'd be the MVP if he was on our team instead of Rose 
indifferent.gif
right because Rose hasn't been routinely shooting in the 30s and 40s %wise with high tos, against MUCH inferior opponents.
I'm not denying that he hasn't. But Rose has outplayed him in every aspect in the playoffs. That is undeniable.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Why hasn't Joey Crawford been fired yet, dude ALWAYS tries to take over games.

he has dirt on Stern. kind of obvious 
it sucks because instead of just going nuts over Dirk i'm thinking about the refs. This happens so consistently while i watch this sport 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Why hasn't Joey Crawford been fired yet, dude ALWAYS tries to take over games.

he has dirt on Stern. kind of obvious 
it sucks because instead of just going nuts over Dirk i'm thinking about the refs. This happens so consistently while i watch this sport 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by JD214

Westbrick 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Haven't heard much of Westbrook or Harden here, KD and Ibaka carrying OKC.
Harden has been nice tonight, he gave Ibaka a few dunks. Westbrick has been straight trash, worse shooter i've ever seen

Yea he tries to do everything and wants to win it by himself.

Westbrook 3-15
roll.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by JD214

Westbrick 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Haven't heard much of Westbrook or Harden here, KD and Ibaka carrying OKC.
Harden has been nice tonight, he gave Ibaka a few dunks. Westbrick has been straight trash, worse shooter i've ever seen

Yea he tries to do everything and wants to win it by himself.

Westbrook 3-15
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom