Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Dirk breaks the record
pimp.gif

I still think the Mavs will win this series within 5 and if it's to much they sweep OKC
pimp.gif

I still think the Mavs will win this series within 5 and if it's to much they sweep OKC
pimp.gif

Dirk has gotten so much better compared to his MVP year. 48 points at age 32
sick.gif
He might not have the athleticism he used to have but he's gotten so much better at posting up and passing

Dirk has gotten so much better compared to his MVP year. 48 points at age 32
sick.gif
He might not have the athleticism he used to have but he's gotten so much better at posting up and passing

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

They want to add more to Dirk's total?
roll.gif

Okay..

It will be like that the entire series. Dirk could average 35+ for this series.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

They want to add more to Dirk's total?
roll.gif

Okay..

It will be like that the entire series. Dirk could average 35+ for this series.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Yo Real Talk, they HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOW CLOSE THE CAMERA CREWS ARE TO THE BASELINE!!!!!!!!

I've said that for years, and I know guys like JVG have made the point before too. It has happened before that players get injured, generally turned ankles, on them but it's going to take a serious injury and/or a high profile player before they really look at it. It makes no sense though. I have a 90$ 1080p cam where I can be in the cheap seats and zoom all the way in to look like I'm mere inches from my subject, no way those $19,000 cameras need to be 3ft from the action to get their shot.
No disrespect to aspiring professional photographers but, that statement right there is the MUTHA @#$%^& TRUTH!

Originally Posted by glasses

Dirk won't get 50 every game in this series. He's having a record breaking night, and OKC still only lose by under 10 pts.

This will be 6 or 7 games indefinitely, and if they can contain Dirk to just average numbers, OKC will be in the finals
laugh.gif
That's what you take away from this?

Durant ain't gonna get 40 every night... Russy ain't shooting 20 FTs every night... Ibaka ain't gonna score 17 every night...

Originally Posted by glasses

Dirk won't get 50 every game in this series. He's having a record breaking night, and OKC still only lose by under 10 pts.

This will be 6 or 7 games indefinitely, and if they can contain Dirk to just average numbers, OKC will be in the finals
laugh.gif
That's what you take away from this?

Durant ain't gonna get 40 every night... Russy ain't shooting 20 FTs every night... Ibaka ain't gonna score 17 every night...

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Yo Real Talk, they HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOW CLOSE THE CAMERA CREWS ARE TO THE BASELINE!!!!!!!!

I've said that for years, and I know guys like JVG have made the point before too. It has happened before that players get injured, generally turned ankles, on them but it's going to take a serious injury and/or a high profile player before they really look at it. It makes no sense though. I have a 90$ 1080p cam where I can be in the cheap seats and zoom all the way in to look like I'm mere inches from my subject, no way those $19,000 cameras need to be 3ft from the action to get their shot.
No disrespect to aspiring professional photographers but, that statement right there is the MUTHA @#$%^& TRUTH!

Originally Posted by DubA169

i don't think anybody is saying the refs have been one sided. it's just frustrating to watch. very annoying

for sure one of the better playoff performances i ever saw

They have been a little one sided. That's why you fight for HCA though.

It's not like he is just getting pounded. Like, he's going to have 24 fts and no bruises. I bet nobody will make a compilation video of every foul he drew, or frankly ever foul drawn in this game because it's also a point of the refs just sucking balls overall. But some of the calls Dirk drew were just atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom