Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

50 points on 15 shots
30t6p3b.gif

24-24 at the line huh. Flashbacks to 06 I guess right Dallas fans. Zebras in full effect. If Wade or LeBron had shot that many people would be crying bloody murder.

24-24 at the line huh. Flashbacks to 06 I guess right Dallas fans. Zebras in full effect. If Wade or LeBron had shot that many people would be crying bloody murder.

Amazing.

Dirk is a joy to watch.

Game 1 in the books...Mavs, way to play.

Terry, JJ and Chandler were awesome...Peja hit a couple of big shots in the 2nd.

Dirk...smh...the best.

On to game 2!!!

great game by dirk..

sadly i'll remember the game more for joey crawford though, 55 fouls in a 48 min game

great game by dirk..

sadly i'll remember the game more for joey crawford though, 55 fouls in a 48 min game

Amazing.

Dirk is a joy to watch.

Game 1 in the books...Mavs, way to play.

Terry, JJ and Chandler were awesome...Peja hit a couple of big shots in the 2nd.

Dirk...smh...the best.

On to game 2!!!

Where David Stern get these shade tree refs from?
The NBA has damaged the integrity and purity of the game to sell jerseys.
Durant shot 20FT and doesn't have one scratch on his body.

Oh yeah, Mark Jackson take yo hatin' %%# back to ruckers park.
When its Paul Pierce hittin' those shots is, "hands down, man down!"
But when its Dirk droppin' 48 its due to a bad defensive scheme.
Typical hater from the east coast.

Dirk had one of the best performances I've seen, Barea went off, and Westbrook with an absolute dud and OKC was still in it down the stretch. I'm more optimistic about the Thunder winning this series now than before the series started.

Where David Stern get these shade tree refs from?
The NBA has damaged the integrity and purity of the game to sell jerseys.
Durant shot 20FT and doesn't have one scratch on his body.

Oh yeah, Mark Jackson take yo hatin' %%# back to ruckers park.
When its Paul Pierce hittin' those shots is, "hands down, man down!"
But when its Dirk droppin' 48 its due to a bad defensive scheme.
Typical hater from the east coast.

Dirk had one of the best performances I've seen, Barea went off, and Westbrook with an absolute dud and OKC was still in it down the stretch. I'm more optimistic about the Thunder winning this series now than before the series started.

This series will hinge on turtle-head Westbrook figuring out how to make a shot or at least be effective.

Dirk and KD will continue to get theirs. Terry and JJ showed up for DAL, Westbrook and Harden didn't for OKC.

This series will hinge on turtle-head Westbrook figuring out how to make a shot or at least be effective.

Dirk and KD will continue to get theirs. Terry and JJ showed up for DAL, Westbrook and Harden didn't for OKC.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Of course.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Durant shot 19 and Westbrook shot 18... So um... What's your point?

Back
Top Bottom