Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by DubA169

i don't think anybody is saying the refs have been one sided. it's just frustrating to watch. very annoying

for sure one of the better playoff performances i ever saw

They have been a little one sided. That's why you fight for HCA though.

It's not like he is just getting pounded. Like, he's going to have 24 fts and no bruises. I bet nobody will make a compilation video of every foul he drew, or frankly ever foul drawn in this game because it's also a point of the refs just sucking balls overall. But some of the calls Dirk drew were just atrocious.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

I kinda don't want Jason Terry to get a ring

laugh.gif
Same here his 'Jet' thing is annoying.
I want to see Dirk and Kidd get one, though

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Dirk has gotten so much better compared to his MVP year. 48 points at age 32
sick.gif
He might not have the athleticism he used to have but he's gotten so much better at posting up and passing
He never needed athleticism to play his game. That's why he's going to have the best 35+ year old career. He can shoot that silly fadeaway into his 50's 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
He might not have the athleticism he used to have but he's gotten so much better at posting up and passing
He never needed athleticism to play his game. That's why he's going to have the best 35+ year old career. He can shoot that silly fadeaway into his 50's 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
He's a better player now and it's not close.

sick.gif
He's a better player now and it's not close.

Dirk is gross, Dallas in 5, Dirk plays like this everynight with that passing and not turning it over i see a sweep.

Dirk is gross, Dallas in 5, Dirk plays like this everynight with that passing and not turning it over i see a sweep.

Back
Top Bottom