Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

JA is just correcting ignorance. You can tell from most peoples comments on Dirk that they really have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to him and his career.

JA is just correcting ignorance. You can tell from most peoples comments on Dirk that they really have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to him and his career.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Hop off. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Well conditioned had nothing to do with athleticism. Ray Allen is in excellent condition. Is he an excellent athlete? Not anymore.

Taking care of your body so that wear and tear on your body is minimalized.

Dirk played year round for about a dozen years.

Dirk year-round stays in shape and keeps his body as healthy as he can.
I have no idea what I am talking about?
roll.gif

Kareem was in great shape until he retired. Dude was never a great athlete. It is not a hard concept to understand. Dirk is not even close in that category compared to Kareem. David Robinson has to be up there as well.

indifferent.gif

Hop off. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Well conditioned had nothing to do with athleticism. Ray Allen is in excellent condition. Is he an excellent athlete? Not anymore.

Taking care of your body so that wear and tear on your body is minimalized.

Dirk played year round for about a dozen years.

Dirk year-round stays in shape and keeps his body as healthy as he can.
I have no idea what I am talking about?
roll.gif

Kareem was in great shape until he retired. Dude was never a great athlete. It is not a hard concept to understand. Dirk is not even close in that category compared to Kareem. David Robinson has to be up there as well.

indifferent.gif

I'll give you that Kareem and David were both great in terms of what we're talking about.

Dirk played literally year-round for a good 10-year stretch though.

If you want to say guys like Kareem and David are better conditioned, fine, but Dirk is definitely one of the best conditioned NBA players over 7' I've ever seen.

I'll give you that Kareem and David were both great in terms of what we're talking about.

If you want to say guys like Kareem and David are better conditioned, fine, but Dirk is definitely one of the best conditioned NBA players over 7' I've ever seen.

yes he is

you can even argue about dirk being #2

but ever is reaching...Kareem's longevity and points will never be touched

dude played 80 games at age 40
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yes he is

you can even argue about dirk being #2

but ever is reaching...Kareem's longevity and points will never be touched

dude played 80 games at age 40
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom