Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i am pretty nervous about this game

i seen many instances where the rest of the team just stood and watch dirk dominate

shawn marion gotta make those lay ups in. kidd needs to score

defense needs to play smarter.. there were many times dallas coulda put the game away but then ibaka keeps getting the easy dunk on the weak side
dont be nervous. mavs will win. its gonna be a typical 7 game series classic with dallas winning. i knew miami was gonna win game two and i know the mavs will win game two. 

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i am pretty nervous about this game

i seen many instances where the rest of the team just stood and watch dirk dominate

shawn marion gotta make those lay ups in. kidd needs to score

defense needs to play smarter.. there were many times dallas coulda put the game away but then ibaka keeps getting the easy dunk on the weak side
dont be nervous. mavs will win. its gonna be a typical 7 game series classic with dallas winning. i knew miami was gonna win game two and i know the mavs will win game two. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Mavs win tonight and this series goes 4

fixed for you. i see both teams winning every home game.

fixed for both of you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by manny1

fixed for both of you
pimp.gif

Confused. You forgot to fix NK's post.
laugh.gif

Confused you are. Trelvis said 5. NK said 7. I said 4 so yeah you are confused
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by manny1

fixed for both of you
pimp.gif

Confused. You forgot to fix NK's post.
laugh.gif

Confused you are. Trelvis said 5. NK said 7. I said 4 so yeah you are confused
roll.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dirk is the most conditioned athlete at his size ever. 
?
Please find me some 7' players who have played as many games in a season as Dirk...

Not including his rookie year....

82, 82, 76, 80, 77, 78, 81, 78, 77, 81, 81, 73.

The guy logged 38+ minutes for a season 5 times, and 35+ minutes every year except this year (34:17 seconds).

The guy stays in shape year round. You think a career 47/38/87% shooter who plays over 80 games a year for 12 years running isn't conditioned?

Let me see evidence of some other well-conditioned athletes that are 7', and see how they stack up.

I hope this game isn't officiated as tightly. And we need to keep Tyson's head cool, can't let crybaby Perkins get into his head and have him pick up any more technicals, if we make it to the Finals and Tyson gets riled up, we can't have him missing a game. It'd be HUGE.

Also, Tyson Chandler had his Game 1 technical, while that same crybaby Perkins didn't. Perkins = instigator.

?
Please find me some 7' players who have played as many games in a season as Dirk...

The guy logged 38+ minutes for a season 5 times, and 35+ minutes every year except this year (34:17 seconds).

The guy stays in shape year round. You think a career 47/38/87% shooter who plays over 80 games a year for 12 years running isn't conditioned?

Let me see evidence of some other well-conditioned athletes that are 7', and see how they stack up.

I hope this game isn't officiated as tightly. And we need to keep Tyson's head cool, can't let crybaby Perkins get into his head and have him pick up any more technicals, if we make it to the Finals and Tyson gets riled up, we can't have him missing a game. It'd be HUGE.

Also, Tyson Chandler had his Game 1 technical, while that same crybaby Perkins didn't. Perkins = instigator.

Let's get this win Dallas!

Can't expect the same for Dirk, but 25-32 pts is where I see Dirk finishing with.

gotta get production from Terry and Chandler...and I hope JJ continues to be a spark off the bench...doubt he gets 20 again...but anything is appreciated!

Let's get this win Dallas!

Can't expect the same for Dirk, but 25-32 pts is where I see Dirk finishing with.

gotta get production from Terry and Chandler...and I hope JJ continues to be a spark off the bench...doubt he gets 20 again...but anything is appreciated!

Mavs have covered 15 straight spreads. If you would have bet $100 on the first game of that streak and let it ride this whole time you would have over a million dollars....

Mavs have covered 15 straight spreads. If you would have bet $100 on the first game of that streak and let it ride this whole time you would have over a million dollars....

?

you mean dirk has stayed in good shape for a long time compared to other players right? Kareem would have to say something about that

longevity does not necessarily mean being in better shape than someone else...KG is better conditioned than dirk but he messed up his knees

Can't wait for your "is dirk the best player of all time?" if the mavs win the title...followed by "is dirk the best athlete of all time?" if the mavs repeat

?

you mean dirk has stayed in good shape for a long time compared to other players right? Kareem would have to say something about that

longevity does not necessarily mean being in better shape than someone else...KG is better conditioned than dirk but he messed up his knees

Can't wait for your "is dirk the best player of all time?" if the mavs win the title...followed by "is dirk the best athlete of all time?" if the mavs repeat

Hop off. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Well conditioned had nothing to do with athleticism. Ray Allen is in excellent condition. Is he an excellent athlete? Not anymore.

Taking care of your body so that wear and tear on your body is minimalized.

Dirk played year round for about a dozen years.

Dirk year-round stays in shape and keeps his body as healthy as he can.

Hop off. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Well conditioned had nothing to do with athleticism. Ray Allen is in excellent condition. Is he an excellent athlete? Not anymore.

Taking care of your body so that wear and tear on your body is minimalized.

Dirk played year round for about a dozen years.

Dirk year-round stays in shape and keeps his body as healthy as he can.

Back
Top Bottom