Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

I belief that we would win is because I thought Brooks sucked as a coach and that Westbrook would keep pulling Stephon Marbury antics.

T

Russ in the post game, paraphrased, "Eric was great. He was aggressive... [typical vanilla praise]." Asked if it bothered him sitting on the bench, bothered him he just kept reiterating, "We were winning. I'm good." They asked KD about it and KD says, "I don't think Russell was struggling. When he was in the game he played pretty well. Eric just had us all on the same page in a rhythm and we had a lead and you just can't take them out all of a sudden. Russ was a great teammate, over their cheering and excited for our success the whole time and a great leader. " <-- again paraphrased

I belief that we would win is because I thought Brooks sucked as a coach and that Westbrook would keep pulling Stephon Marbury antics.

T

westbrook is getting murdered in the media right now.. ESPN, FB, Twitter, everywhere. he better come back with a good performance because people are calling for dudes head
laugh.gif

westbrook is getting murdered in the media right now.. ESPN, FB, Twitter, everywhere. he better come back with a good performance because people are calling for dudes head
laugh.gif

Reading lips the best I can, after Russy turned it over and going to the bench, Brooks said pass.

Russy on the bench, and he talks to himself, saying, every damn time, telling me to pass. Something along those lines
laugh.gif

Reading lips the best I can, after Russy turned it over and going to the bench, Brooks said pass.

Russy on the bench, and he talks to himself, saying, every damn time, telling me to pass. Something along those lines
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
How I read it too, buit I think the "every damn time" was frustration that he thinks Kidd is getting away with reaching (fouling).

By the way, Kelly Crull (she's our Thunder beat reporter) is so freaking gorgeous. I've seen her in person and she's way more petite than I expected and I like, but
eek.gif
she is otherwise flawless.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
How I read it too, buit I think the "every damn time" was frustration that he thinks Kidd is getting away with reaching (fouling).

By the way, Kelly Crull (she's our Thunder beat reporter) is so freaking gorgeous. I've seen her in person and she's way more petite than I expected and I like, but
eek.gif
she is otherwise flawless.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why is people saying Russ will be gone next season? 
laugh.gif

Maynor is a quality point guard, but hes no where near the level Russ is. 

On another note, Nate has to be the #1 cheerleader in the league. 
laugh.gif
only trade i consider involving westbrook is for dwight howard (and wouldn't involve ibaka, harden, maynor or collison)..

as nice as CP3 could be here, his knee still scares me.. deron has his issues it seems as well

i think harden will be able to balance things out with durant and westbrook when he's starting next year

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
only trade i consider involving westbrook is for dwight howard (and wouldn't involve ibaka, harden, maynor or collison)..

as nice as CP3 could be here, his knee still scares me.. deron has his issues it seems as well

i think harden will be able to balance things out with durant and westbrook when he's starting next year

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ever since game 4 of the Denver series, he has been under the microscope more and more. Again, all this trade talk, now people are even saying they'd trade him for Barea. It's getting beyond ridiculous and disrespectful now.

7-15 with 4 assists and 4tos. Derrick Rose would kill his mother to shoot that type of percentage, and people want Russ's head for that performance

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ever since game 4 of the Denver series, he has been under the microscope more and more. Again, all this trade talk, now people are even saying they'd trade him for Barea. It's getting beyond ridiculous and disrespectful now.

7-15 with 4 assists and 4tos. Derrick Rose would kill his mother to shoot that type of percentage, and people want Russ's head for that performance

Well guess I'll be at Game 5

I have a new found respect for Brooks dude said F it. Sit yo ##$ on the bench and sulk.
laugh.gif

That Eric Maynor, Harden, Durant, Collison, Ibaka line up frightens me.

Well guess I'll be at Game 5

I have a new found respect for Brooks dude said F it. Sit yo ##$ on the bench and sulk.
laugh.gif

That Eric Maynor, Harden, Durant, Collison, Ibaka line up frightens me.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I wouldn't trade him. But he seriously needs to get it together.

he will.. dude is 22 and hasn't played the position a ton.. hell check how much he has improved each year..

with the work ethic of our team (and you can see how much it rubbed off on the team USA guys).. i think westbrook will figure it out

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I wouldn't trade him. But he seriously needs to get it together.

he will.. dude is 22 and hasn't played the position a ton.. hell check how much he has improved each year..

with the work ethic of our team (and you can see how much it rubbed off on the team USA guys).. i think westbrook will figure it out

Back
Top Bottom