Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

laugh.gif
at the politically correct answers and the Thunder homer thinking everything is all good.

Russell has to realize that this is Durant's team and that he's just playing on it. Brooks did what he was supposed to do when someone thinks they are better than the team, sit them down. He was still fuming when they were winning and won. He's selfish and it shows in his play on the court. I don't know what his problem is but ever since he came back from repping Team USA, he thinks he's better than he is. Sitting there running his mouth on the sideline. Sit down and shut up. Brooks taught him a necessary lesson tonight.

laugh.gif
at the politically correct answers and the Thunder homer thinking everything is all good.

Russell has to realize that this is Durant's team and that he's just playing on it. Brooks did what he was supposed to do when someone thinks they are better than the team, sit them down. He was still fuming when they were winning and won. He's selfish and it shows in his play on the court. I don't know what his problem is but ever since he came back from repping Team USA, he thinks he's better than he is. Sitting there running his mouth on the sideline. Sit down and shut up. Brooks taught him a necessary lesson tonight.

^ i just think if we are able to throw out harden, KD, ibaka and howard.. we don't need westbrook

maynor is a 38% shooter from 3.. and is a better floor manager than westbrook already (just because dude has always been a PG and not still learning the position)

^ i just think if we are able to throw out harden, KD, ibaka and howard.. we don't need westbrook

maynor is a 38% shooter from 3.. and is a better floor manager than westbrook already (just because dude has always been a PG and not still learning the position)

laugh.gif
Westbrook is a great, great player, but I've always felt he's one of the more overrated players in this league. People were already talking about how he's a top 5 PG-worthy....I think at the very least we can put that to rest until he improves. He (and his numbers) highly benefits from playing with one of the league's best players; I don't think that can be denied.

laugh.gif
Westbrook is a great, great player, but I've always felt he's one of the more overrated players in this league. People were already talking about how he's a top 5 PG-worthy....I think at the very least we can put that to rest until he improves. He (and his numbers) highly benefits from playing with one of the league's best players; I don't think that can be denied.

If you're not trading Westbrook for a pass first all star caliber pg or D12 makes little sense talking of trade talk. I don't see none of that happening so his youth, talent, and overall value shouldn't have these crazy trade speculations.

Yall would be better off entertaining Russ for Griffin (I'm coming home all over again
laugh.gif
)

EDIT

It's gonna be pretty annoying to see another crowd all in Knick's blue again
indifferent.gif

If you're not trading Westbrook for a pass first all star caliber pg or D12 makes little sense talking of trade talk. I don't see none of that happening so his youth, talent, and overall value shouldn't have these crazy trade speculations.

Yall would be better off entertaining Russ for Griffin (I'm coming home all over again
laugh.gif
)

EDIT

It's gonna be pretty annoying to see another crowd all in Knick's blue again
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

He is definitely still learning very basic PG skills, but can you name 5 that are better?
Two spotty series don't drop you in the rankings.  Besides, OKC ain't getting the 4th seed without Westbrook for the season.

laugh.gif

He is definitely still learning very basic PG skills, but can you name 5 that are better?
Two spotty series don't drop you in the rankings.  Besides, OKC ain't getting the 4th seed without Westbrook for the season.

laugh.gif
at people who never watched the Thunder until the game 4 of the Denver series thinking everything is all bad. He wasn't fuming on the bench other than right after the play, where he seemed more mad at himself and the call than anything else. The whole 4th he was right there with Nate jumping around and laughing, celebrating, first to run on the court and celebrate with his teammates during dead balls.

I'd take that Howard trade by the way too, but I still don't think Maynor is a starting caliber pg, and no I don't want Nelson back. With Maynor, you still lack the defense, rebounding, speed/athleticism, and overall toughness of Westbrook. Plus Westbrook still kills other big name pgs in regular season matchups. I don't think that can be overstated enough. He comes to play those games, leaves dudes like DWill literally walking off the court shaking their head in anguish (like a game before the alleged blowup that ended Sloan's career too) or like CP3 forced to answer ?s in postgame about why can't you guard Russell Westbrook.

Maynor would just be lunch to those kats, not to mention at this point we have no backup because no doubt Nate is bouncing after this season.

These dudes have played together their whole career (minus the 1yr prior KD was in the league of course), then the FIBAs, no way a "bad" game here and there is splitting them up.

Plus, it's a much more complex problem than just Russ taking bad shots but nobody's trying to hear it so it's no need even getting into it.

laugh.gif
at people who never watched the Thunder until the game 4 of the Denver series thinking everything is all bad. He wasn't fuming on the bench other than right after the play, where he seemed more mad at himself and the call than anything else. The whole 4th he was right there with Nate jumping around and laughing, celebrating, first to run on the court and celebrate with his teammates during dead balls.

I'd take that Howard trade by the way too, but I still don't think Maynor is a starting caliber pg, and no I don't want Nelson back. With Maynor, you still lack the defense, rebounding, speed/athleticism, and overall toughness of Westbrook. Plus Westbrook still kills other big name pgs in regular season matchups. I don't think that can be overstated enough. He comes to play those games, leaves dudes like DWill literally walking off the court shaking their head in anguish (like a game before the alleged blowup that ended Sloan's career too) or like CP3 forced to answer ?s in postgame about why can't you guard Russell Westbrook.

Maynor would just be lunch to those kats, not to mention at this point we have no backup because no doubt Nate is bouncing after this season.

These dudes have played together their whole career (minus the 1yr prior KD was in the league of course), then the FIBAs, no way a "bad" game here and there is splitting them up.

Plus, it's a much more complex problem than just Russ taking bad shots but nobody's trying to hear it so it's no need even getting into it.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

laugh.gif

in no order: Rose, CP3, DWill, Rondo, Nash.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

laugh.gif

in no order: Rose, CP3, DWill, Rondo, Nash.

Back
Top Bottom