Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

this dude westbrook is a golem. once you start him, lord help you reigning him in.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Its easy to say Westbrook "tries to do too much" when Durant stands around and doesn't do a damn thing

Durant is not aggressive enough yet
correct

Its easy to say Westbrook "tries to do too much" when Durant stands around and doesn't do a damn thing

correct

you guys have selective memory. Durant was off and passive the entire game. he looked like !+%@

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by gko2408

Seeing Dirk have trouble against lengthy, pesky, small forwards again.
Collison is a Power Forward in every sense of the possession.
embarassed.gif
. Ykno what I mean though. There's only been a handful of players that have effectively guarded Dirk 1 v 1. And they were all pesky, lengthy, and annoying. SJax being the last one I can remember off the top of my head.

you guys have selective memory. Durant was off and passive the entire game. he looked like !+%@

embarassed.gif
. Ykno what I mean though. There's only been a handful of players that have effectively guarded Dirk 1 v 1. And they were all pesky, lengthy, and annoying. SJax being the last one I can remember off the top of my head.

embarassed.gif
Tmac

embarassed.gif
Tmac

agreed.

and BTW is it just me or is Collison fouling the hell out of Dirk?

agreed.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

agreed.

He's mugging dude just like he did ZBo.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom