Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Supposed to, problem this series though is Dirk on the other end. Nobody can guard Dirk, but with a small ball line up, it clears the lane for Russ + Harden + KD, for penetration/kick outs.

But great game for Marion. Dude turned back the clock tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Stop it. His hand placement is on point.
indifferent.gif
Exactly, Dirk just gets hounded. They hounded him game 1, they called it. Tonight, they didn't at ALL.

It was sickening.

I forget the ole wise tale about the interwebs when posting sometimes.
Sarcasm is not translated well

Supposed to, problem this series though is Dirk on the other end. Nobody can guard Dirk, but with a small ball line up, it clears the lane for Russ + Harden + KD, for penetration/kick outs.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Exactly, Dirk just gets hounded. They hounded him game 1, they called it. Tonight, they didn't at ALL.

It was sickening.

I forget the ole wise tale about the interwebs when posting sometimes.
Sarcasm is not translated well

indifferent.gif

It was sickening.
QFT. They were letting a lot of contact slide.

indifferent.gif

It was sickening.
QFT. They were letting a lot of contact slide.

Instead of trading Westbrook, they need to can Brooks. Get a real X's and O's coach in there with experience. I wonder what Rick Adelman would do?

Instead of trading Westbrook, they need to can Brooks. Get a real X's and O's coach in there with experience. I wonder what Rick Adelman would do?

Or Carlisle.
laugh.gif

They have nothing set.

They are best on the run, but half-court? Absolutely terrible.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif

They can't guard none of the bigs who are elite
laugh.gif
...oh except Pau

Or Carlisle.
laugh.gif

They have nothing set.

They are best on the run, but half-court? Absolutely terrible.

laugh.gif

They can't guard none of the bigs who are elite
laugh.gif
...oh except Pau

Dug a hole too deep to climb out of.

Brooks needs to put that small ball lineup out earlier.

Serge + Perk in at the same time is a liability.
Serge + Perk was suppose to be a dominant frontline.
tongue.gif

I honestly believe the Thunder are currently too young to win, their late game execution game after game is awful they just don't know how to close out yet.
This.

They are winning solely off pure talent from their big guns. They have a lot of learning to do. Once they get actual offensive sets instead of playing rec league ball, they will be unstoppable.

It is against the Grizzlies.

You really think Collison is fouling Dirk? Like I said, Dirk's offensive moves are kind of predictable and it's obvious Nick has been watching tape. Dirk loves to just stand there with the ball in front of him and rocker/jab step for a second then rips through and goes, plus if you bring help he'll spin back.

Also seems like white dudes just defend other white dudes better, saw the same thing with Kevin Love struggling against dudes like Lou Admonson.

As always, you see how Westbrook is an all star and see how people can want him traded, though that's a reach.

Dug a hole too deep to climb out of.

Brooks needs to put that small ball lineup out earlier.

Serge + Perk in at the same time is a liability.
Serge + Perk was suppose to be a dominant frontline.
tongue.gif

I honestly believe the Thunder are currently too young to win, their late game execution game after game is awful they just don't know how to close out yet.
This.

They are winning solely off pure talent from their big guns. They have a lot of learning to do. Once they get actual offensive sets instead of playing rec league ball, they will be unstoppable.

It is against the Grizzlies.

You really think Collison is fouling Dirk? Like I said, Dirk's offensive moves are kind of predictable and it's obvious Nick has been watching tape. Dirk loves to just stand there with the ball in front of him and rocker/jab step for a second then rips through and goes, plus if you bring help he'll spin back.

Also seems like white dudes just defend other white dudes better, saw the same thing with Kevin Love struggling against dudes like Lou Admonson.

As always, you see how Westbrook is an all star and see how people can want him traded, though that's a reach.

Good win by Dallas. Thunder going through some growing pains, they have the talent to win, just lack the execution and no how to do it at this point it seems.

It would help if they actually had some plays to run besides KD coming off a down screen and if it's not their Rus forcing his way to the basket. Brooks has to do better on that end.

Good win by Dallas. Thunder going through some growing pains, they have the talent to win, just lack the execution and no how to do it at this point it seems.

It would help if they actually had some plays to run besides KD coming off a down screen and if it's not their Rus forcing his way to the basket. Brooks has to do better on that end.

Horrible 4th Quarter Defense...other than that I liked the game plan tonight...but I will say I doubt Durant will miss as much as he did today the rest of the way...but I'd be happy if he did..

Horrible 4th Quarter Defense...other than that I liked the game plan tonight...but I will say I doubt Durant will miss as much as he did today the rest of the way...but I'd be happy if he did..

This game overall was boring. OKC came out too tense, never got in to a flow and never bounced back. Even after Russ basically by himself got them back in to it in the 4th the team didn't have that look like they could finish the comeback

This game overall was boring. OKC came out too tense, never got in to a flow and never bounced back. Even after Russ basically by himself got them back in to it in the 4th the team didn't have that look like they could finish the comeback

why dont they ever try durant on dirk? at this point it cant hurt i mean his length should be able to bother dirks shot just as much as anyone else

why dont they ever try durant on dirk? at this point it cant hurt i mean his length should be able to bother dirks shot just as much as anyone else

Back
Top Bottom