OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

I know this is not the coupon thread ... just posting it here so you guys can see

Neweracap.com Friends and Family - 35% off. Valid 12/13 only until 11:59 PM.

35% off hats and 50% off apparel at New Era Flagship stores

35% off hats ONLINE --> Coupon Code: ne35off

Excludes marked down items.
Cannot be combined with other offers.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

KL, those jackets were HOH esclusive? I saw a few of those at a ROSS and was wondering about them..where they $39.99 or $29.99?

Angel
yup they were..

and i have a CTK sz L if anyone wants it
nerd.gif
for cost of course

Kid...my paypal is ready for that CTK lemme know I got you
ight, hit me on AIM or PM me..

HEY GUYS, THIS MYSTERIOUS PF SHIPMENT ISNT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS.
IT WAS JUST A PAIR OF SAMPLE SHOES THAT NEVER HIT THE FLOOR.
NOT KRYPONATES or nothing like that
- The only reason I never posted it is because they never admitted that the shoes were actually there so its useless to call about them. Me and 3 other peopletried to confirm they were there but kept getting turned away.

^Yall Buggin For Not Just Sayin The Name
laugh.gif
.......... Got N_'s In Here On The Edge Of Their Seats With Alarm Clocks Set To Call Back To PF This Morning
roll.gif

*For Those Interested in What The Shoes Are, Do Just A LITTLE Research And You Will Find Pics Of Them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

i have a good feeling all this beasting calling the same stores is gonna backfire
this.
afromath mentioned employees complaining about dudes beasting on the phone orders for kicks that arent on the floor.
90% of niketalk dont believe what dudes say as far as being out of stock or not available so they gonna call anyways hoping for some magic.
if the shoe is posted, then dudes will blow up the spot out of disbelief and make future PF purchases more difficult.

^Yea If Corporate Gets Enough Complaints About Phone Orders Taking Up Employee Time, BEST BELIEVE They Will Terminate ALLPhone Order Allowances
smh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

laugh.gif
.......... Got N_'s In Here On The Edge Of Their Seats With Alarm Clocks Set To Call Back To PF This Morning
roll.gif

*For Those Interested in What The Shoes Are, Do Just A LITTLE Research And You Will Find Pics Of Them
nerd.gif
i figured it out shortly after the post, and i thought it was some half cent samples that a certain some posted in the pick up thread. anyway i amthe one that told everyonr that griffeys were going to hit along with half cent. (sept outlet thread ) anyway foamboots are going to drop in jan (late), mydude, said last night that a big retailer is sending a lot of left overs back. i will post when he finds new stuff.

EFF PF and there racist selves.. The jerk that handles the S/H Dept there hates our guts...he told me that "we lose money on shipping out shoes toMexicans like you cuz it costs us $ in OT to get all these shoes processed" I said A. I'm PRcan not Mexican and B. That's not my problem if it isa Nike Policy then abide by it...I heard crickets and got my stuff 2 days later...I'm pretty sure he got scared about the Mexican comment he made...butthat's Middle America for you...

EFF PF and there racist selves.. The jerk that handles the S/H Dept there hates our guts...he told me that "we lose money on shipping out shoes to Mexicans like you cuz it costs us $ in OT to get all these shoes processed" I said A. I'm PRcan not Mexican and B. That's not my problem if it is a Nike Policy then abide by it...I heard crickets and got my stuff 2 days later...I'm pretty sure he got scared about the Mexican comment he made...but that's Middle America for you...
dam, i say we call corporate and complain about PF... this way new employees = no under the table business

EFF PF and there racist selves.. The jerk that handles the S/H Dept there hates our guts...he told me that "we lose money on shipping out shoes to Mexicans like you cuz it costs us $ in OT to get all these shoes processed" I said A. I'm PRcan not Mexican and B. That's not my problem if it is a Nike Policy then abide by it...I heard crickets and got my stuff 2 days later...I'm pretty sure he got scared about the Mexican comment he made...but that's Middle America for you...
you know his name by any chance?

It cuts both ways. On one hand, many of us have dealt with lazy or apathetic employees at these stores that just can't be bothered. The ones where youask if they have something and they tell you "no" before even looking but then when you call back five minutes later, someone else checks, grabs it,and rings it up right away. I've had that happen more than once and since I'm not stupid I've learned that if they say they don't have it,that just means call back in a few minutes. On the other hand as a result of this behavior, thread lurkers, resellers, and just outright greedy people (IMO),the phones at the stores get torn up at even a rumor of a shipment. I have my own ideas about how to improve the situation and relationships, but this is whatwe're facing right now.

eek.gif
smh.gif

But like Rafool said Supa do you know his name? If it's on the receipt then lmk I might make a call to Nike on his behalf. I don't care how many callshe gets a day about shoes or rediculous/redundant questions. Bad customer service is
smh.gif
And half of these outlets would still have shoes in stock if itwasn't for NTers and lurkers doing phone orders.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
indeed... actin like they got the hook up on a Columbian coke connect or somethin... lol...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

laugh.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
indeed... actin like they got the hook up on a Columbian coke connect or somethin... lol...
laugh.gif
u must not have really read what sole said
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom