OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by bigsupa

EFF PF and there racist selves.. The jerk that handles the S/H Dept there hates our guts...he told me that "we lose money on shipping out shoes to Mexicans like you cuz it costs us $ in OT to get all these shoes processed" I said A. I'm PRcan not Mexican and B. That's not my problem if it is a Nike Policy then abide by it...I heard crickets and got my stuff 2 days later...I'm pretty sure he got scared about the Mexican comment he made...but that's Middle America for you...

What's the state this outlet is in and the telephone number of this store ?

Tennessee
Belz Factory Outlet World
2606 Teaster Lane
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

You know i constantly send texts about major releases hitting stores/online sites/outlets...but i think NT needs a more better way of finding out these things...
isn't that the point of THIS thread?

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

You know i constantly send texts about major releases hitting stores/online sites/outlets...but i think NT needs a more better way of finding out these things...
isn't that the point of THIS thread?
True indeed but when i said NT..i meant members! people that contribute to this thread... not the damn lurkers and resellers...feel me...hence thewhole private communication that goes on between members before it even hits this thread... we always make sure we good before anything..sorry but thats justthe way it is sometimes
wink.gif

Damn good stuff only MJ's collected... props bro you came through.

I was at Woodbury out here in NY on Saturday and they didn't have jack.

The up's and down's of living in NY sometimes.

^^Good looks on the update frank!

Will b callin South Chi for the CDPs to find out bout price..

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn good stuff only MJ's collected... props bro you came through.

I was at Woodbury out here in NY on Saturday and they didn't have jack.

The up's and down's of living in NY sometimes.
I was out in Woodbury last weekend..left disappointed..again..

Terrell, TX Outlet update:

Jordan 2009 $79.99 (White and Black): FSR
Jordan Spizike $129.99 (Black/Grey and some other weird color): size 12
Jordan AJF 4 (Black): various sizes
Jordan 1 (Metallics): FSR
Jordan 1 (Lakers High Strap): FSR
Jordan AJF 9 (Black and White): large sizes
More Jordans just can't remember.

First time I had ever been to this outlet. They actually had a whole large section on the back wall dedicated to just Jordans. Also, pretty crazy, all shoes onthe back wall were $19.99, excluding Jordans, Shox, and Air Force 1s. I noticed some decent shoes left including BB 1s and some Zoom Flight 96s. Weren't mysize so didn't pick anything up.

Frank you beat me to it. I made it to 87th street bout 4oclock. I picked up a 2/21 pack
they still had 1 or 2 sz10s n a few other sizes.
The 5/18 pack was like sz7-8 then sz12 17 &18
they also had some nice JB polo shirts n Ts.

edit: nvm, KG knows.

and those Fusion IV's at South Chi are tempting, will cop if they go down in price.
Just wish they would get the CDP IV's, smh...

I was just there. Only certain 2/21 packs were $140 because the boxes were trashed. The ones were descent boxes were still 179 or 199. They had 1 5/18 split onhash wall n both kicks were marked $99.99 the few 5/18 packs that were left was still 199

gurnee il had some nice shirts for down to like 7 bucks last week

12/13 had nothing on the wall

fsr of jordan 12's and hof 2009's. nothing to write home about. got the 2009's with awesome discount. paid for it the next night when they cut thehell out of the back of my leg.

kenosha had a fsr of nike vapor vi blk/rd and court ballistec 1.3 in white yellow for my tennis heads.

tennis gear was cheaper at gurnee. overall better clothes for everyone at kenosha. nothing really stood out. godzilla barkley's the brown ones if i'mright were still at kenosha. finally i contribute! even though it sucked.

Back
Top Bottom