OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

^^both yall call this store for the AM 1

615-443-3521
Thanks for the info. I was able to cop 2 pairs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

615-443-3521
Thanks very much man. I was about to drop a bill for a pair on eBay (which is full of fakes). Thanks again guys! Appreciate all the help.
tell me what yall like we get a lot of heat no one knows about
I haven't been looking for much lately, maybe some Kobe IV's in the original colorways. Ain't nothin' though, this thread alwaysmakes me overspend
laugh.gif

No discounts on phone orders ? ? ? ?

Damn thats weak nearest outlets are in ANOTHER state and thats no easy task lately . . . .especially not for some shoes.... oh well maybe I can go on an outletdriving vacation this summer.... or develop some contacts that are willing to cop and then have the payment Paypal's then ship my J's....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ddddsmith

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Viejas update 12:35 pm

They had about 25 pairs of the AM I whte/red, for those of you looking to do phone orders tomorrow.

A lot of size 9's, 11's and 12's (Nobody in the store was looking at them)

They are $49.99

Crappy pic

I also saw red suede blazers SB, and the orange and purple SB dunks with the skater on the insoles.

Are you serious??? I called them up this morning to see if they had size 9. They told me they still had a bunch of 8.5/9.5. DID THEY LIE TO ME? I went ahead and bought the $70 from Wrentham.....sigh.....
mad.gif
which outlet is this right here? is there a tele #?

tried calling Viejas just now but it asked me for an extension and ends the call after it asked me the 2nd time..

gonna try 615-443-3521 then

anytime Fam.... we also got some shoxs for 59.99 and some Fusion 3 Cement for 59.99.... we suppose to get alot of heat this week ill keep everyone posted.....ONLY thing i ask is someone help me find some space jams in sizes 10-11.... thanks

I stopped by Niketown Chicago on Saturday and they had:

Spacejams I think size 8 or 8.5.
Air Zoom Trainer (White/Red) for $47, couldn't pass this up for this price.
Air Trainer 1 in 3 different colors on sale for $53, couldn't pass this up either.
Only things that really caught my eye.

Koopa, yeah theyre still $70. i just canceled my order from there and i still dont see a refund in my bank statement online. anyone else have this problem withthem?

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Air Trainer 1 in 3 different colors on sale for $53, couldn't pass this up either.

I stopped by niketown chicago last night and i asked if they had ANY space jams left and they said no, but i think they may have GS or smaller sizes cuz therewas like a size 7 or 8 on display

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Koopa, yeah theyre still $70. i just canceled my order from there and i still dont see a refund in my bank statement online. anyone else have this problem with them?
usually takes 2-4 days

Originally Posted by epicwin

I stopped by niketown chicago last night and i asked if they had ANY space jams left and they said no, but i think they may have GS or smaller sizes cuz there was like a size 7 or 8 on display

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Koopa, yeah theyre still $70. i just canceled my order from there and i still dont see a refund in my bank statement online. anyone else have this problem with them?
man, they need to hit 50 so i can go and return something to get 20% off. red am1's for $40? copped. nike needs to tell wrentham to hurry upand lower the price.

man, wrentham takes forever to mark down their prices so im guessing theyll stay at 70 for a while. theyll probably mark em down thats IF no ones cops them,which i doubt.

Trainer 1s for $53 is a steal. What colors? Thanks...

Yea they take forever to process things, I wouldn't worry about it. I ordered from them yesterday and luckily I wasn't charged yet, so I canceledwithout any problems and got myself a $50 pair from one of the other factory stores.

Back
Top Bottom