OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Kissimmie update, SHIPMENT HAS NOT COME IN YET!
PLUS, I SAID PHONE ORDERS START AT 10, BUT I GUESS PEOPLE CANT READ!

Hare you do realize that there are people there before 10 right...I have dealt with them b4...I never had an issue ordering b4 10... If you are answering thephones there then my apologies for the ppl blasting the phones..if not then
indifferent.gif
for barking ...

Great work guys keep it up... this is fast-becoming my favorite thread to visit... Jordan Forum for RD and hype/arguing/BS'ing, then str8 to Outlet Reportfor THE REAL INFO
smokin.gif

thanks again....
happy.gif

thanks for the info on the ams.johnson creek is good to go.good looks nikesource and everybody who keeps this thread moving

Im about 30 mins away, and 3 tolls from the kissimmie outlet, is it worth the trip? Let me know and I will gas up

Haha, the chick @ Kissimmee told me (yes, told me) that I was from NikeTalk and that she had orders from all over the US for the AM1's.

They will ship out today and I opted to allow her to call me w/a tracking number.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Great work guys keep it up... this is fast-becoming my favorite thread to visit... Jordan Forum for RD and hype/arguing/BS'ing, then str8 to Outlet Report for THE REAL INFO
smokin.gif

thanks again....
happy.gif

i agree there are too many clowns on the jordan section and with the price of nike/jordans shoes too damn high this really is the best post on all of niketalk

yo did anyone get any of the few CDP's at the florida outlet that has the HOF 6 rings it was only instore sales from what the person on the phone said theyhad the 6/17 8/15 and the 11/12 pack for $59.99

there is only one pack left in a size 18

i did not ask what pack that was but i would guess its the 8/15

all the packs where the FULL PACK'S and they where NOT B grades
would have been nice to have the 6/17 or 11/12 pack for $60.00

buy hey what can you do
sick.gif

thanks again to the dude who posted the info on the 6 rings

The am1 is gonna go quick. Seems like every sneakerhead there was picking up a pair along with some other stuff that was sited but no longer available indecent sizes. My 2 pairs of am 1 came out to $106 out the door.

Those 11/12 packs were hard to get. My brother in law picked up the 8/15 pack in a size 9 for $54. Suprisingly that info didn't reach the forums.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Those 11/12 packs were hard to get. My brother in law picked up the 8/15 pack in a size 9 for $54. Suprisingly that info didn't reach the forums.
people here help but i am sure the people who knew about the packs wanted them for themself

but hey thats ok with me

I had no idea about the packs. It was luck my brother in law got his pair. I heard the employee ask what pack people wanted. At that moment I asked a fellowshoe head in line what pack was releasing to get a look as if I was talking another language. He didn't even tell me what was releasing.

I had no idea about the packs. It was luck my brother in law got his pair. I heard the employee ask what pack people wanted. At that moment I asked a fellowshoe head in line what pack was releasing to get a look as if I was talking another language. He didn't even tell me what was releasing.

Got through to Kissimmee and ordered with ease. Thanks to the person who supplied the info. Finally have a second pair to keep DS so I can finally beat myHOA's up.

I honestly wanted to pass on the am1 cause I'm trying to cut back my spending since I just dropped alot into fixing my car, but for 56.24 shipped I knowI'd regret it down the road.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Which Nike outlets do you think get the best stuff?

its hard to say unless your on the outlet grind but florida is where i have got good stuff before

I've had some luck out of SF and LA.

Back
Top Bottom