OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

These AF1 highs are actually decent looking. I'll have to give them a call soon. Question, do the mid-soles come in that vintage yellow color above?

Yes.

Sorry if its been posted already but AJF 4 black and red, AJF 9 white and black, all black penny 2, P-rod sb, and black and red dub zero are available at theKissimmee Clearance outlet. I know their fusions but their maybe some who like them here. All prices were 59.00

pipe slaya you have been posting for shoe jocky for years now and its not your site?
not hating the hustle just be honest with the people

Let's back of pipe man! He4 been here for years, let him post there is always some nice stuff on that site. So fall back and let the real mods make thedecisions. No harm no foul. Anyway spoke with my dude at my mom and pops spot nike(jordan) recalled some of the 2k9s that's why they are hittin real lowprices. He sent his 100 pair that he had left he couldn't even move them at 60. The recall was the heel for some reason, something to do with the highthand rollin of the ankle.

Originally Posted by rareair45

pipe slaya you have been posting for shoe jocky for years now and its not your site?
not hating the hustle just be honest with the people

Mods never seemed to have problem with him posting for years like you stated. Why do people bud in like it's making their life any worse? Let the dude posthe runs a legit site unlike some these people that promote their site and can't even ship orders on time. He is not spamming the thread and constantlyposting. It's every once in awhile so I don't see what the problem is. Maybe someone might just be looking for the stuff he posted and it made theirlife easier. Also it might or might not be his site stop making assumptions. I see people promoting sites in their sig all the time like and it could be theirfriends site. It is WEBSITE/outlet/store report right?

Originally Posted by ninob1213

livestrong air force 1 on ndc
thx.... eeeeeasy pass for me tho. they just dont look right to me
ohwell.gif

the beasts just woke up from their nights sleep and coped what was left there was 8-9.5 left. They just threw up the 7.5 now though.

yo is there anyone who lives in las vegas here? i am heading there next thurs for a little r&r just see if the outlets worth looking at. and did they haveany packs left mayb?

Originally Posted by reakeon23

yo is there anyone who lives in las vegas here? i am heading there next thurs for a little r&r just see if the outlets worth looking at. and did they have any packs left mayb?
hey if u go and someone can confirm there are packs there, call 1 day in advanced and put ur pair on hold
smile.gif

yo is there anyone who lives in las vegas here? i am heading there next thurs for a little r&r just see if the outlets worth looking at. and did they have any packs left mayb?

i was there last week. they had the orlando 7's (not the full pack) up to a 10.5. they also had the 8/15 CDP in 7,8 & 15+.

Originally Posted by bigj505

hey if u go and someone can confirm there are packs there, call 1 day in advanced and put ur pair on hold
smile.gif
mos def and is there any good sneaker shops in the area were going to be there for a week soo, i have a lot of time to go run around and check outthe area.

Man.... Where is "GUMSOLES-Ebay" getting all these B-grade Jordan III 09 from? He has from Kryptonates, yeezys.....

Whats next? The Pacquiaos Trainers?......

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Man.... Where is "GUMSOLES-Ebay" getting all these B-grade Jordan III 09 from? He has from Kryptonates, yeezys.....
Whats next? The Pacquiaos Trainers?......
its been discussed... dude gets bgrade everything. dont be surprised if he gets the trainers... he had eggplant foams and army foams over thesummer.

Aurora
Low jumpman pros wht blu 59
low jumpman pros Bkc wht 65
Brown pippens 80
Bkc wht red hyprmax 80
Low bred xx2 55
Wht/Bkc n wht/red hurache 09 $40
Goofy boy low 49
acadamy blue dunks sb 49
Max goadome 60 blk
Max abasi 89 blk
Whitblk KD1 sample $11 yellowed
1 pair large black prestos $30
Joe strummer sb sz4-7.5 $25 Anyone need something pm me

Man that guy has a MONSTER connect. Can't knocked tha hustle but this dude has a manopoly going on fa real!!

Those aquamarine trainers are pretty wild. Were they FSR? Jeez I was just there last week and there was nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom