OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

KL, those jackets were HOH esclusive? I saw a few of those at a ROSS and was wondering about them..where they $39.99 or $29.99?

Angel

just went to niketown portland they have a few sizes of Doerenbacher VI's for full price $165. To bad it chrismas time and I'm broke as a joke. Theyhad at least one pair of 10 and 10.5's. The employee said a guy who bought a bunch of pairs when they dropped returned them today or yesterday. He said itwas mostly smaller sizes but just call them if interested. I am going to post this in the Jordan Brand forum in like a half hour but wanted to give my outletpeoples first heads up.

I would love that svsm jacket for 30$
pimp.gif

I dont think pigeon forge has the right to stop taking phone orders? isnt it nike policy??

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

KL, those jackets were HOH esclusive? I saw a few of those at a ROSS and was wondering about them..where they $39.99 or $29.99?

Angel
yup they were..

and i have a CTK sz L if anyone wants it
nerd.gif
for cost of course

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

I WAS TALKING TO AN EMPLOYEE AND HE SAID WHO EVER IS CALLING BEFORE THE SHIPMENT UNLOADS STOP CALLIN OR THEY GONNA QUIT TAKIN PHONE ORDERS
thanks for the update.
i wonder what shoes they were calling about that didnt unload yet
nerd.gif

Anymore CDP J's left in any outlet's, size 9?
I know South Chi had the V/XVIII pack but they don't have anymore 9's.
I'm also looking for the VIII/XV cdp, South Chi had them a couple month's back but I slept...

Originally Posted by bigj505

I WAS TALKING TO AN EMPLOYEE AND HE SAID WHO EVER IS CALLING BEFORE THE SHIPMENT UNLOADS STOP CALLIN OR THEY GONNA QUIT TAKIN PHONE ORDERS
thanks for the update.
i wonder what shoes they were calling about that didnt unload yet
nerd.gif

check your pm man

THEY WAS WONDERING HOW THIS ONE GUY CALLS BEFORE THEY GET SHIPMENTS OPENED AND ASKED CAN HE BUY THE SHOES BEFORE THEY PUT THEM OUT.HES ON NIKETALK AND GOT APRETTY THICK EBAY ACCOUNT.THE DAY THE D WEST HYPERMAXES AND WHITE/GREY KOBE IV'S DROPPED THERE HE CALLED AND ASKED TO BUY THEN DROPPED THE INFO ONNIKETALK.I CALLED TODAY BOUT THE TOTAL MAX UPTEMPOS BLK/VOLT IN 10.5 AND THEY SAID AS SOON AS THEY HUNG UP THE PHONE WIT ME THIS GUY CALLED AND ASKED FOR THESAME SIZE.NIKEFIND DON'T GIVE OUT INFO FROM CLEARENCE STORES

THEY WAS WONDERING HOW THIS ONE GUY CALLS BEFORE THEY GET SHIPMENTS OPENED AND ASKED CAN HE BUY THE SHOES BEFORE THEY PUT THEM OUT.HES ON NIKETALK AND GOT A PRETTY THICK EBAY ACCOUNT.THE DAY THE D WEST HYPERMAXES AND WHITE/GREY KOBE IV'S DROPPED THERE HE CALLED AND ASKED TO BUY THEN DROPPED THE INFO ON NIKETALK.I CALLED TODAY BOUT THE TOTAL MAX UPTEMPOS BLK/VOLT IN 10.5 AND THEY SAID AS SOON AS THEY HUNG UP THE PHONE WIT ME THIS GUY CALLED AND ASKED FOR THE SAME SIZE.NIKEFIND DON'T GIVE OUT INFO FROM CLEARENCE STORES
interesting.... makes sense... cause i remember u saying kobe 4s were there and by the time someone called, they were gone lol

THEY WAS WONDERING HOW THIS ONE GUY CALLS BEFORE THEY GET SHIPMENTS OPENED AND ASKED CAN HE BUY THE SHOES BEFORE THEY PUT THEM OUT.HES ON NIKETALK AND GOT A PRETTY THICK EBAY ACCOUNT.THE DAY THE D WEST HYPERMAXES AND WHITE/GREY KOBE IV'S DROPPED THERE HE CALLED AND ASKED TO BUY THEN DROPPED THE INFO ON NIKETALK.I CALLED TODAY BOUT THE TOTAL MAX UPTEMPOS BLK/VOLT IN 10.5 AND THEY SAID AS SOON AS THEY HUNG UP THE PHONE WIT ME THIS GUY CALLED AND ASKED FOR THE SAME SIZE.NIKEFIND DON'T GIVE OUT INFO FROM CLEARENCE STORES
interestin....

mind givin up his ebay?

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Angel
yup they were..

and i have a CTK sz L if anyone wants it
nerd.gif
for cost of course

Kid...my paypal is ready for that CTK lemme know I got you

Wow. So what's the early info on The shoes bout to drop at PF- someone send me the pm please.
I went to HOHCHI- they still had a lot of recent releases- that dang "Crook".. I mean Cook County sales tax just kills it though it'd like10.25%!!
imma try my best to get over to S.CHI Nike store befor I head bak to St.Louis

Hey Derrty I'm Def going up to South Chi tomorrow after 12:00PM LMK whats good... I'll be with the fam

^^SUPA- HE DOES EXIST!? LOL

can i get a pm about this? i am a 10.5 and would love a pair of them volts (i had a least 6 pair of kicks stolen out of my lex last week and need a re stock).by the my dude from high school work for nike and does retail returns (champs,footlocker,finishline,etc) he dont even have that type of info, sounds like anemployee (inside job).

You know i constantly send texts about major releases hitting stores/online sites/outlets...but i think NT needs a more better way of finding out thesethings...

Back
Top Bottom