Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Future worried about Desiigner??

people love reading things how they want to

when panda first became a hit Future def was on notice

he clearly has nothing to worry bout now which is my point

designer is pretty non existent musically

when designer first became hot everybody swore he was better than Future at being Future

you can read those comments in this very thread

not to mention Future has that skit making fun of designer on his newest album which you already know

Last edited:
How was future on notice when everyone thought panda was future song at first. I first panda in the club and never knew until i actually saw the video

How was future on notice when everyone thought panda was future song at first. I first panda in the club and never knew until i actually saw the video

if someone showed up at your job working and acting just like you getting looks and building connects that would normally go to you somehow you wouldn't be on notice right?

everybody was saying how designer had a better flow and all types of nonsense when he first got hot

boys have selective memory

fans are fickle, the most random circumstances can have you forgotten

there's a reason people like drake are so calculated

threats are threats

Last edited:
While Panda was goin up Evol was goin Gold & LowLife was climbin the charts, **** didn't phase the *****

The skit touched on a wide range of things

if someone showed up at your job working and acting just like you getting looks and building connects that would normally go to you somehow you wouldn't be on notice right?

everybody was saying how designer had a better flow and all types of nonsense when he first got hot

boys have selective memory

fans are fickle, the most random circumstances can have you forgotten

there's a reason people like drake are so calculated

threats are threats

You comparison isnt apples to apples.

Hammer wasnt worried when Vanilla ice showed up doing the same **** he was doing

when designer first became hot everybody swore he was better than Future at being Future

you can read those comments in this very thread

not to mention Future has that skit making fun of designer on his newest album which you already know

And with that said he's not a threat to Future. Future continues to get bigger and bigger. Whether it's sells or quality, people actually listen to Futures projects. While nobody other than Waves and alex bump Designers project. :lol:

Last edited:
And with that said he's not a threat to Future. Future continues to get bigger and bigger. Whether it's sells or quality, people actually listen to Futures projects. While nobody other than Waves and alex bump Designers project. :lol:

this is what I'm saying

had he made a project that caught fire people would've still been pushing the designer vs future talk

nobody talks about it now cause nobody talks about designer

he took himself out of the conversation

remy and nicki don't even sound the same yet they both feel there can only be one

90db0da73667734e0a0bb4639ad5e038.gif

Last edited:
Tour full of 15 year olds. My niece low-key probably going tho.

boys love to add extras

I said it can be seen in this very thread as in its not hard to find

then I got cats acting like I mean every single individual person

you have a cat coming up who's acting, talking and rapping just like you with a cosign from kanye and an appearance on kanyes album but future wouldn't be on notice of this?

stop

then cats mentioning mc hammer lol, hammer was actually pressing n_s in the streets, not vanilla ice but hammer wasn't playing with cats

boys love to add extras

I said it can be seen in this very thread as in its not hard to find

then I got cats acting like I mean every single individual person

you have a cat coming up who's acting, talking and rapping just like you with a cosign from kanye and an appearance on kanyes album but future wouldn't be on notice of this?

stop

then cats mentioning mc hammer lol, hammer was actually pressing n_s in the streets, not vanilla ice but hammer wasn't playing with cats

You completely missed the point of why i mention hammer and ice.

Its legit the same scenario, he made a song basically being the white HAMMER. he was all in his lane and hammer didn't sweat that **** had nothing to do with pressing anyone lol

Speaking of that where did that come from? Who was pressing who with future and desiigner lol

All Ready All Ready isn't lying though.

There def was a segment of fans who swore up and down Desiigner can do what Future does....but better.

There was real "Future fatigue" from casual fans at one point early last year....coincidentally when Panda was blowing up.

I'm sure Future wasn't really "threatened" at all, but I'm sure he took a lil notice.

Yeah I vaguely remember _'s saying Future couldn't go in like Desiigner :lol:

I don't think he was threatened but he seemed kinda annoyed. Started saying **** like "there can only be 1 future" during his shows and then he told some ppl that wasn't hyped at another show they must be "desiigner or Ciara fans" :lol:

and that's all I'm saying

cats act like you can't be a fan of someone and still be objective

I love futures music

as for hammer, I don't remember the full sequence of events but my point on that is ice didn't sound like hammer, he was doing his version of hammers style

designer is future...in his head

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom