Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Not at All i will continue to use Desiigner to highlight the bias that goes on with certain artist, he's the perfect Vessel to point out the Hypocrisy

He gets flack for the SAME things ya'll love from other artist. A ***** who has Gucci in his Avi is pointing out a teen for Shucking & jiving ?? The same Gucci who built his whole career off displaying ignorance & going on drug filled rants??

Ya'll LOVE Gucci for his foolishness.... to the point ****** were legit upset because he changed his life and ain't wanna be viewed as the ignant ***** mascot anymore.

****** hate biting wit Desiigner, and listen to a bunch of artist who share the same melodies, producers, lingo, aesthetic, and stories. I have continuously used this thread to Call a spade a spade.

Not at All i will continue to use Desiigner to highlight the bias that goes on with certain artist, he's the perfect Vessel to point out the Hypocrisy

He gets flack for the SAME things ya'll love from other artist. A ***** who has Gucci in his Avi is pointing out a teen for Shucking & jiving ?? The same Gucci who built his whole career off displaying ignorance & going on drug filled rants??

Ya'll LOVE Gucci for his foolishness.... to the point ****** were legit upset because he changed his life and ain't wanna be viewed as the ignant ***** mascot anymore.

****** hate biting wit Desiigner, and listen to a bunch of artist who share the same melodies, producers, lingo, aesthetic, and stories. I have continuously used this thread to Call a spade a spade.

NT group think incoming to dismiss this post

The pure desperation
roll.gif
roll.gif
and currently, Gucci Mane is living the life, and is doing it while being as sober and clean as he's ever been, so that comparison doesn't hold any type of weight
He talking about the "old" Gucci but it's still off base.

I could see if you was comparing him to Fabo or something but Gucci, really bro?

You think he was out here drugged out, pulling straps on ******, going to jail and prison back to back to back to back for the betterment of his "ignorant" image and rap career?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Gucci was who he was, unapologetically. At the same time, he was never out here putting on a ignorant act for attention on the internet. He always talked about how he had good grades in school, had a lil scholly for college, etc

During the midst of his "ignorant" era he did a few sit down interviews and the take away the majority of time on social media/forums etc more often than not was "damn Gucci more well spoken than I thought he would be" rather than the "omg look at how stupid this _ is lmaooo!!!" comments you get in reference to Desiigner. His first Breakfast Club was probably the biggest one. When he got out this last time Vlad posted up a unreleased interview from 2006 that he did right after he beat that murder and the youtube comments were pretty much the same i.e. "gucci actually 'smart' ", "wasn't expecting him to be this coherent" etc

You comparing this to somebody like Desiigner, who seem like he tryna go viral every damn time the cameras come on 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 That IS what's worked for him tho so I understand it, viral social media ****. The video of him performing at the Complex offices, video of him performing for Anna Wintour, the XXL video, various videos of him on IG barely saying words while his homies recording try to contain their laughter cause it's obviously an act
laugh.gif
etc etc That's his marketing tho, he a entertainer and he has a young fan base so he giving them content. This is nothing like Gucci at all.

He talking about the "old" Gucci but it's still off base.

I could see if you was comparing him to Fabo or something but Gucci, really bro?

You think he was out here drugged out, pulling straps on ******, going to jail and prison back to back to back to back for the betterment of his "ignorant" image and rap career? :lol: :smh:

Gucci was who he was, unapologetically. At the same time, he was never out here putting on a ignorant act for attention on the internet. He always talked about how he had good grades in school, had a lil scholly for college, etc

During the midst of his "ignorant" era he did a few sit down interviews and the take away the majority of time on social media/forums etc more often than not was "damn Gucci more well spoken than I thought he would be" rather than the "omg look at how stupid this _ is lmaooo!!!" comments you get in reference to Desiigner. His first Breakfast Club was probably the biggest one. When he got out this last time Vlad posted up a unreleased interview from 2006 that he did right after he beat that murder and the youtube comments were pretty much the same i.e. "gucci actually 'smart' ", "wasn't expecting him to be this coherent" etc

You comparing this to somebody like Desiigner, who seem like he tryna go viral every damn time the cameras come on :lol: :smh:  That IS what's worked for him tho so I understand it, viral social media ****. The video of him performing at the Complex offices, video of him performing for Anna Wintour, the XXL video, various videos of him on IG barely saying words while his homies recording try to contain their laughter cause it's obviously an act :lol: etc etc That's his marketing tho, he a entertainer and he has a young fan base so he giving them content. This is nothing like Gucci at all.

Gucci didn't promote his ignorance?? Are you ******* kidding me right now.... your trying to tell me that Gucci was actively spreading this imagery of being educated & a businessman??

to put your comments into perspective, the fact that people were SURPRISED Gucci wasn't ******ed when he spoke would lead to the belief that he wasn't promoting himself as the smartest *****.

So in your opinion him actually being ignorant validates him acting like a fool for a DECADE and his entire image being based off of being a "Gangsta" Robber, Drug Addict & being known as Crazy.... this dude went out his way to be the posterboy for "Ignorant rap" there's dozens of videos online of him acing a fool.. All of this happened as an ADULT who already entered college.............. but it's shucking & jiving when a teenager is doing it at a MUCH lesser extent.

Also this isn't exclusive to Gucci, ****** Love Webbie a ***** who's almost 40 acting like he's 16, Black Youngsta gets praised for his antics on here all the time. Gucci has his fans that really relate to him but he also has a large base of fans who **** with Gucci based off the character he promoted (Think the Noisey/Vice/Festival crowd)

Son is literally responsible for an entire demographic of pill popping, non sentence forming, gun toting in public fools... they were birthed directly from him.

The whole concept of mumble rap were based off him & his team.

And before you try and deflect onto other rappers who speak on Drugs, Violence, & street ****, it's clear as day that it can be done w/o giving the general public the idea that your slow.

See T.I, Jeezy, Ross, 50, Jay etc etc they never sold the idea of them being some uncalculated lunatic. I'm not gonna sit here in the era of youtube & let a ***** tell me that Gucci wasn't selling the image of ignorant thug for years & then in the same breathe tell me that Desiigner is ****ing.

crazy thing is Desiigner wouldn't even have a lane to be heard if Gucci (& lil B) didn't open it up for him.

Gucci didn't promote his ignorance?? Are you ******* kidding me right now.... your trying to tell me that Gucci was actively spreading this imagery of being educated & a businessman??

to put your comments into perspective, the fact that people were SURPRISED Gucci wasn't ******ed when he spoke would lead to the belief that he wasn't promoting himself as the smartest *****.

So in your opinion him actually being ignorant validates him acting like a fool for a DECADE and his entire image being based off of being a "Gangsta" Robber, Drug Addict & being known as Crazy.... this dude went out his way to be the posterboy for "Ignorant rap" there's dozens of videos online of him acing a fool.. All of this happened as an ADULT who already entered college.............. but it's shucking & jiving when a teenager is doing it at a MUCH lesser extent.

Also this isn't exclusive to Gucci, ****** Love Webbie a ***** who's almost 40 acting like he's 16, Black Youngsta gets praised for his antics on here all the time. Gucci has his fans that really relate to him but he also has a large base of fans who **** with Gucci based off the character he promoted (Think the Noisey/Vice/Festival crowd)

Son is literally responsible for an entire demographic of pill popping, non sentence forming, gun toting in public fools... they were birthed directly from him.

The whole concept of mumble rap were based off him & his team.

And before you try and deflect onto other rappers who speak on Drugs, Violence, & street ****, it's clear as day that it can be done w/o giving the general public the idea that your slow.

See T.I, Jeezy, Ross, 50, Jay etc etc they never sold the idea of them being some uncalculated lunatic. I'm not gonna sit here in the era of youtube & let a ***** tell me that Gucci wasn't selling the image of ignorant thug for years & then in the same breathe tell me that Desiigner is ****ing.

crazy thing is Desiigner wouldn't even have a lane to be heard if Gucci (& lil B) didn't open it up for him.

:smh: they will respond to this with deflections,jokes, laughing emojis etc. that's the NT way.

For the 1000th time this has nothing to to with Desiigner and everything to do with holding the mirror to dudes. They bash this kid for things they approve from there favorite artist and it's hilarious to point it out.

i think there's a little anger because a kid from NYC took the sound from the south and had a bigger year then a lot of artist they hyped... either that or some of these ****** think they actually part of Freebandz and fell disloyal :lol:

For the 1000th time this has nothing to to with Desiigner and everything to do with holding the mirror to dudes. They bash this kid for things they approve from there favorite artist and it's hilarious to point it out.

i think there's a little anger because a kid from NYC took the sound from the south and had a bigger year then a lot of artist they hyped... either that or some of these ****** think they actually part of Freebandz and fell disloyal :lol:

None of this is true.

You been trying to make false equivalences and "I find it funny's" for a year and a half now.

None of it applies.

For the 1000th time people clown Soulja Boy too for swag jacking, people clowned Trinidad James for looking like a c**n too. They from the south. :lol:

Maybe it ain't about Designer but it's definitely some blind NY pride in you. Cuz you doing the most for a trash dude that nobody listens to other than 1 record.

Last edited:
None of this is true.

You been trying to make false equivalences and "I find it funny's" for a year and a half now.

None of it applies.

How is it a false equivalent that someone says haha look at Desiigner ****ing, and that same person is a fan of a rapper who promoted himself for years under the assumption of being a ignorant *****.

How is it a false equivalent that when other artist records are pushed & promoted by variables outside the quality of the song nobody says a thing, when He gets a plaque for it... it's his team, it's because billboard cooked the numbers, Kanye helped him.

How is it a false equivalent that i see SEVERAL of the same people bashing him for not having his own style, stanning for rappers who are just weak variations of other people's styles.

People are mad about a teen jumping around and acting a fool sometime, and okay with a grown man trollin his sexuality for attention.

All i ask for is consistence & it's never given.. I had a ***** a few post up tell me that gucci didn't promote ignorance for his gain to try and crucify the kid.

And i'm gonna say some have a small bias towards NYC..... For years on here we discussed rappers from NYC putting out QUALITY music, cats went on to point to the charts and say NYC can't switch there sound for the times.

an NYC artist has the second biggest song of the Year in all Genre's and now Billboard is faking sales, being on the charts don't matter like that because it's an old metric. This kid comes from anywhere in the south and has the success he had in his first year & he would be championed.

Last edited:
How is it a false equivalent that someone says haha look at Desiigner ****ing, and that same person is a fan of a rapper who promoted himself for years under the assumption of being a ignorant *****.

How is it a false equivalent that when other artist records are pushed & promoted by variables outside the quality of the song nobody says a thing, when He gets a plaque for it... it's his team, it's because billboard cooked the numbers, Kanye helped him.

How is it a false equivalent that i see SEVERAL of the same people bashing him for not having his own style, stanning for rappers who are just weak variations of other people's styles.

People are mad about a teen jumping around and acting a fool sometime, and okay with a grown man trollin his sexuality for attention.

All i ask for is consistence & it's never given.. I had a ***** a few post up tell me that gucci didn't promote ignorance for his gain to try and crucify the kid.

And i'm gonna say some have a small bias towards NYC..... For years on here we discussed rappers from NYC putting out QUALITY music, cats went on to point to the charts and say NYC can't switch there sound for the times.

an NYC artist has the second biggest song of the Year in all Genre's and now Billboard is faking sales, being on the charts don't matter like that because it's an old metric. This kid comes from anywhere in the south and has the success he had in his first year & he would be championed.

You keep saying this. Name the rappers we are "stanning for"

Already know Young Thug is going to be one of them.....other than that....go ahead :nerd:.

I can also tell that your familiarity with Gucci is surface level at best. At the VERY best.

***** that thought Gucci was "dumb" and ended up being "surprised" by his intelligence already had an image of Gucci without actually listening to his music. Dude was far from "tap dancing" or "ra-c0oning".

You keep saying this. Name the rappers we are "stanning for"

Already know Young Thug is going to be one of them.....other than that....go ahead :nerd:.

I can also tell that your familiarity with Gucci is surface level at best. At the VERY best.

***** that thought Gucci was "dumb" and ended up being "surprised" by his intelligence already had an image of Gucci without actually listening to his music. Dude was far from "tap dancing" or "ra-c0oning".

What your basically thinking is the average listener thought he was slow.... that image isn't just thrown on every rapper. and i'll take your word that his music would show you otherwise if you dig deep enough, but All that does is lend to the fact that he promoted that image of being slow to the casual fan.

The only reason Gucci isn't Boosie status (Not a diss, but Boosie isn't an a list rapper right now in terms of stardom) is because of that image of being this super tough, wild crazy *****. that rep earned him the fans who ain't gonna resonate with the real ****. Those kids who don't know **** about that lifestyle are enamored with the character that Gucci promoted. Not to say gucci a fraud but he absolutely played up his role (to Extremes at times) and sold it to make his brand bigger. He played into being known as stupid/violent/out of control for the sake of a bag. and he did this as a grown man with perspective, If what desiigner is currently doing is ****ing then so is what gucci did.

To further highlight this, think of how many of the casual fans of Gucci started to get upset that Gucci didn't wanna be known as a drug addicted fool & started to show more positive signs of his personality.

And i'm not gonna sit here and name names... i think it's clear as day that this is the least original time in hiphop history, the climate of the game encourages sounding the same & a lot of ****** are grabbing checks from it, but you would think desiigner the only one doing it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom