Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

hmmmmm different characters you say... Your Hero had the internet thinking he got cloned in jail because of changes in his character :lol:

One second the ***** busting up bricks in a kitchen strapped up with dirty ****** & a bart simpson chain.... the next week he's on vlads couch talking about kids should be educated and his football life. Pretty consistent i must say :lol:

Again your talking bout a ***** who JUST used social media to drum up a persona of being "Sophisticated Gucci" an exact polar opposite of what he's shown the public his entire career. he legit had dudes out here thinking he was on some X-men ****..... was that not an "act" he used to drum up some free promo and buzz?

I honestly think Gucci Mane wasn't meant for total mainstream exposure. The ***** BEEN doing the same **** forever. That "sophisticated Gucci" is nothing new. You casual listeners simply weren't paying attention....because it wasn't cool to like Gucci, and it was the pre social media age.

***** been doing that "sophisticated Gucci" talk for over a decade. Here's my quote from almost a year ago when ***** were all "surprised" by THIS Gucci.

This.

Wop BEEN doing this :lol:. Y'all don't remember this?

All the people with that "clone" talk....and saying Wop ain't the same, most likely just riding the fresh outta prison hype.

Y'all really just don't "get it"

Gold fronts and smiling make you "ignorant" and "******ed" :smh:. I guess wearing glasses and a dashiki make you a genius too :lol:. Or skinny jeans means you're gay. What kind of juvenile thinking is that?

This line of thinking from dudes like trynafeelmink trynafeelmink is entirely based on stereotypes, and the image THEY projected on Gucci.

My ***** don't do this and act like i'm making up some narrative and the world is falsely accusing Gucci

This ***** Clearly has BASKED in ignorant **** his entire career. He sold his whole career off being the realest street *****, the biggest robber, the drug user, the bully... these are the images he projected upon himself. Whether some of this was his real personality or not he took those situations & highlighted them. Went in & out of jail several times & instead of saying aite let me show the world i'm more than this... he jumps right back into highlighting all the negatives.

His first time really getting a heavy push to the mainstream was (state vs Radric Davis) the album cover is him in a jailsuit & cuffs. Hell even thinking back to his first Breakfast club interview Charlamagne is constantly stating Gucci is off, he's the Boogeyman of hip hop, he's violent......... does he counter that no, he sat in the radio station and wore that **** like a badge of honor.

I ain't gonna sit here and let ya'll tell me that Gucci didn't create this persona & juice it as much as he can. He perpetuated that ignorant persona to the max because it helped his career. So yea for every soundbite or bar of him showing his intelligence, there's 5 more showcasing ignorance. That was his choice.

Last edited:
It's consistent because that's consistently who is in his interviews. He's never lied about being "smart" having good grades in school etc.

Why the hell you think the interview just now coming out 10 years later rather than when he had all that hype from the murder? :lol:

Vlad thought he was gonna be this extra ignorant ***** fresh out of jail and that wasn't the case. Even tried to bait him with the "what advice do you have for the kids" ******** and still got nothing. No sensational sound bites, nothing. So he just shelved it. Vlad aint exactly in the business of showing artist NOT acting ignorant or stereotypical.

As far as the clone ****, the "sophisticated Gucci" is some old **** he brought back from some skit/interludes he did.

Old Gucci fans recognized it off the rip, only ppl saying the clone **** was new _'s who had never heard it before.

So... thug= uneducated negro, that's out of touch with social issues.
Designer= everytime the cameras turn on he acts mentally ******ed to entertain people. I wanna see the REAL him tho honestly

sounds right to me... i just want ya'll to call it both ways

You mentioned Desiigner damn near not speaking english on his records... Cool, fine by me because it's true....... however When thug spit a wall of ineligible **** on Lifestyle ya'll told me he was gonna be as big as Prime Wayne & loved it... Consistency is all i ask.

Ya'll say Desiigner is a **** for "Acting" the way he does for attention.... okay cool i see why someone would feel a way about that.

I don't see how the same person is okay with a rapper with a whole fiancee putting his sexuality into question everytime he gotta promote a new project. again Consistency.

They're both trash, so who cares

Is bruh gonna post post the "dozens" of videos of Gucci acting like a lunatic, crazy, slow etc before I unsub from this dry *** thread or nah?

This like my 5th-6th time asking, shouldn't be that hard to find _. Conveniently keep ignoring it tho 
mean.gif

Last edited:
ya'll in here telling me that Gucci didn't promote ignorance..... i'm gonna waste my time posting videos for what. Ya'll don't even wanna admit to the most obvious of things.

Is bruh gonna post post the "dozens" of videos of Gucci acting like a lunatic, crazy, slow etc before I unsub from this dry *** thread or nah?

This like my 5th-6th time asking, shouldn't be that hard to find _. Conveniently keep ignoring it tho :smh:  

I'm also waiting, but all I just keep seeing is still pictures and multiple paragraph post

go head and unsuscribe from the thread until someone else complains about something this kid is doing, that there favorite rapper also does..... i'll come in here showcase the hypocrisy, ya'll deny it... Wash, Rinse, Repeat :smokin

go head and unsuscribe from the thread until someone else complains about something this kid is doing, that there favorite rapper also does..... i'll come in here showcase the hypocrisy, ya'll deny it... Wash, Rinse, Repeat :smokin

Can you come in here and post him making some good music [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just to be clear Ty is mad because he thinks people are hating on Designer cuz he's from NY?

Nope i'm Pointing out that dudes have a bias against the kid because he's from NY, they point out every small thing he does & hate on it, but support artist from the south who have the same actions.

Just to be clear Ty is mad because he thinks people are hating on Designer cuz he's from NY?

Nope i'm Pointing out that dudes have a bias against the kid because he's from NY, they point out every small thing he does & hate on it, but support artist from the south who have the same actions.

You definitely got some built up frustration my _. :lol:

Like I said already people clown Soulja Boy and Trinidad James so I really don't get what your issue is.

my issue is everything that was posted in clear detailed sentences throughout this thread, that people who claim to not care about said artist continue to bump to talk about the same artist.

so until next time :lol:

:lol: idk why u try to actually bring up logic , comparisons, points etc with these guys. It's more fun to just troll. Cuz they never can have a real debate anyways. ****** just type off emotion and no facts

This whole time it's been One common denominator amongst all the detractors :lol: :lol:

Yes, it's that they don't like desiigners music

:lol:

I'm saying. Yachty gets called is trash. Designer is trash. Uzi is trash. Soulja Boy is trash. Trinidad James was trash. But he only mad about people calling his NY brother trash.

You would think this _ was the next Hov or Biggie with these paragraphs. :lol:

I'm befuddled.

Back
Top Bottom