Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

They gotta drop this song asap while it had the memes and **** around it.

Timmy turner got everybody turnt..this ***** bout to do it again :lol: I heard a snippet of the song on the gram...YIKES too fire to deny :x

Kinda wanna hear the mixtape [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
To be honest the melody sounded better then whatever that Mike dean snippet was.
Actually the melody sounds like one of Cudi's tracks that's why I could of sworn I heard something like it before.

Last edited:
Jamie Future Foxx > Designer
indifferent.gif

I cant front

I seen so man memes of it that I actually kinda like Timmy Turner

Is this the turn??

Is that New English mixtape new?? I havent seen anyone talking about it on twitter

To be honest the melody sounded better then whatever that Mike dean snippet was.
Actually the melody sounds like one of Cudi's tracks that's why I could of sworn I heard something like it before.

Yeah, i'm not feeling that beat they put on "Timmy Turner".

This guy turns **** to champagne. Even if the song trash he still got a buzz and people will still listen.

I'm pretty insulted hearing a recent freestyle of this dude where is sounds nothing at all like Future, yet pedaling his single and mixtape sounding exactly like him. That just shows you that he or Ye/Pusha know exactly what they're doing. Total fraud :lol: don't want nobody saying "that's his regular voice, cut a young dude some slack" ever again

I honestly used to rock with his singles and features since way back. Just having to hear him non stop nowadays makes u really sit and try to listen to his songs and verses and what not and he just sucks as a rapper. So when the beat isn't even good(which is slot of his recent songs IMO) why would I even listen to any of his music?

I can't even say desiinger is live cuz of his beats and stuff...that Timmy turner **** been stuck in my head off an acapella chorus :lol: that song ain't even out and it's better then any future song I've heard in a minute.

I already know Imma rock with his tape cuz if ppl saying they like evol and purple reign but this is trash then I already know what time it is...got nothing to do with the music future fans just don't like dude.

Last edited:
K wavez. Go sing some drake bruh [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I feel the same way about aubrey. I got a few chaining Tatum esque bars and I ain't even got no writers.

Back
Top Bottom