Like i said before we better than chi and packers 

But now we Finally have our best chance to win this division with the draft
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i cant wait until the nfc north trash talk thread and its only may...

and x2 what hymen man said...fans coming outta the woodworks...ive only seen like 4 of you post in the nfc north thread...let alone a GAME THREAD

laugh.gif
whatever tho...might aswell jump on now while you can...

Yea there are alot of fans that I dont remember seeing post in the past game threads but it is what it is. Much respect if they are true Lions fans. In fact that is why I wanted to make a list just to see how many fans there really are before the season starts. I remember getting clowned on for wanting to have my name on the list as a Lions fan in the NFC North trash talk thread because there were NONE!
30t6p3b.gif

I have high expectations for the Lions. But until they prove people otherwise they really dont deserve respect. Yea last year the Lions had a lot of close games blah blah blah, but getting the W is all that matters. Honestly I would feel confident making a Bold statement like "Playoffs This Year For Sure" but with Stafford Rodgers being so un reliable it makes me have doubts. But all the hype makes it that much more fun when the season rolls around.

Fixed.

Not trying to gas up my team. But I feel the Lions could be in a similair predicament as the Texans in years past. They showed they had talent but they never went anywhere with Manning in that conference. I can see you guys producing this year, but you have more to worry about than just your team winning games. The Packers and Bears have to lose games as well.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and x2 what hymen man said...fans coming outta the woodworks...ive only seen like 4 of you post in the nfc north thread...let alone a GAME THREAD

laugh.gif

Yea there are alot of fans that I dont remember seeing post in the past game threads but it is what it is. Much respect if they are true Lions fans. In fact that is why I wanted to make a list just to see how many fans there really are before the season starts. I remember getting clowned on for wanting to have my name on the list as a Lions fan in the NFC North trash talk thread because there were NONE!
30t6p3b.gif

I have high expectations for the Lions. But until they prove people otherwise they really dont deserve respect. Yea last year the Lions had a lot of close games blah blah blah, but getting the W is all that matters. Honestly I would feel confident making a Bold statement like "Playoffs This Year For Sure" but with Stafford Rodgers being so un reliable it makes me have doubts. But all the hype makes it that much more fun when the season rolls around.

Fixed.

Not trying to gas up my team. But I feel the Lions could be in a similair predicament as the Texans in years past. They showed they had talent but they never went anywhere with Manning in that conference. I can see you guys producing this year, but you have more to worry about than just your team winning games. The Packers and Bears have to lose games as well.

Originally Posted by Jay02

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Fixed.

Honestly I am not worried about the Bears.  I think the Lions will surpass them this year.  I agree about the Packers, but if the Lions make the moves in free agency I am hoping for then they will be alot closer especially if Stafford can stay healthy.  On paper right now we are looking good and I agree with Still that I would say we have a great chance at making the playoffs, but just have to wait and see how the season plays out.  I can't wait til free agency, I was so pumped for today then the lockout was back in place
30t6p3b.gif
  Lions need to land Nnamdi for sure.  I think Schwartz has a hunch or I doubt he would have passed on Prince in the 1st and Brandon Harris in the 2nd.  NFC North trash talk will be good this year, Vikings fans can finally shut up and go about their "business as usual".  And I had a feeling there would be some Lions fans coming out the woodwork this season, though I remember me Still, Mastamind, JJ, and Doobie being the only dudes that posted along with ShaunHill. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Fixed.

Honestly I am not worried about the Bears.  I think the Lions will surpass them this year.  I agree about the Packers, but if the Lions make the moves in free agency I am hoping for then they will be alot closer especially if Stafford can stay healthy.  On paper right now we are looking good and I agree with Still that I would say we have a great chance at making the playoffs, but just have to wait and see how the season plays out.  I can't wait til free agency, I was so pumped for today then the lockout was back in place
30t6p3b.gif
  Lions need to land Nnamdi for sure.  I think Schwartz has a hunch or I doubt he would have passed on Prince in the 1st and Brandon Harris in the 2nd.  NFC North trash talk will be good this year, Vikings fans can finally shut up and go about their "business as usual".  And I had a feeling there would be some Lions fans coming out the woodwork this season, though I remember me Still, Mastamind, JJ, and Doobie being the only dudes that posted along with ShaunHill. 

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Out the woodworks
grin.gif
 i went charging in those trash talk threads with my flame suit zipped all the way up.
http://niketalk.com/topic/202704/20...lk-Thread-Time--apologize--talkin-cra?page=31
http://niketalk.com/topic/262303/2010-NFC-North-Trash-Talk-Thread-Green-Bay-Packers-win--Sup?page=59

... Man look we coming hard this year bruh Packers know whats up they couldnt beat us the last game we played . Rodgers bouta get lit the
sick.gif
 up man it is what it is

And dont let me start wit the weak teddy bears them bums had to cheat season opener putting the lions in a "why us" mood it was only so long the refs could hold us back tho. cus now its OVA

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Out the woodworks
grin.gif
 i went charging in those trash talk threads with my flame suit zipped all the way up.
http://niketalk.com/topic/202704/20...lk-Thread-Time--apologize--talkin-cra?page=31
http://niketalk.com/topic/262303/2010-NFC-North-Trash-Talk-Thread-Green-Bay-Packers-win--Sup?page=59

... Man look we coming hard this year bruh Packers know whats up they couldnt beat us the last game we played . Rodgers bouta get lit the
sick.gif
 up man it is what it is

And dont let me start wit the weak teddy bears them bums had to cheat season opener putting the lions in a "why us" mood it was only so long the refs could hold us back tho. cus now its OVA

^ One day I gotta make a trip out there to see the Lions play @ home. But at least I know I will get to see them play in Oakland this year. 
pimp.gif
  Last game in 2007 vs Oakland they won. 
laugh.gif
The Kitna guarantee 10 win days.

^ One day I gotta make a trip out there to see the Lions play @ home. But at least I know I will get to see them play in Oakland this year. 
pimp.gif
  Last game in 2007 vs Oakland they won. 
laugh.gif
The Kitna guarantee 10 win days.

I have been in the NFC North thread but my job has me working on sundays so i have to stream the game rather than post up on here. I will be going to the Raider game this year too. Last time I was there in 2007 and had the seat where Roy threw the football in the stands after his td.

I have been in the NFC North thread but my job has me working on sundays so i have to stream the game rather than post up on here. I will be going to the Raider game this year too. Last time I was there in 2007 and had the seat where Roy threw the football in the stands after his td.

http://profootballtalk.nb...go-get-patrick-peterson/

Lions offered three picks to go get Patrick Peterson

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on May 4, 2011, 9:56 AM EDT

AP
Before the Lions watched defensive tackle Nick Fairley fall into their lap, they tried to make an even bigger splash on draft day.

As mentioned in one-liners, the Lions tried to move up to acquire cornerback Patrick Peterson. Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press has some new details on the package of picks they attempted to use to grab the cornerback ultimately taken by the Cardinals.

The Lions offered their first-, second- and fourth-round choices to the Cardinals to go get Peterson, but Arizona declined. It will be an interesting trade to look back on in a few years.

Eight picks after Peterson, the Lions took Fairley. They nabbed Boise State receiver Titus Young with their second round pick. They later packaged their fourth-round pick in a deal to move up for running back Mikel Leshoure.

Time will tell if the Cardinals made the right move in turning down the deal. In something as unpredictable as the draft, we tend to think teams have a better chance of hitting a home run if they get more swings at the plate — even after the first round.

Permalink 26 Comments Latest Stories in: Detroit Lions, Home, NFL Mobile Exclusives - Rumors, Rumor Mill

http://profootballtalk.nb...go-get-patrick-peterson/

Lions offered three picks to go get Patrick Peterson

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on May 4, 2011, 9:56 AM EDT

AP
Before the Lions watched defensive tackle Nick Fairley fall into their lap, they tried to make an even bigger splash on draft day.

As mentioned in one-liners, the Lions tried to move up to acquire cornerback Patrick Peterson. Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press has some new details on the package of picks they attempted to use to grab the cornerback ultimately taken by the Cardinals.

The Lions offered their first-, second- and fourth-round choices to the Cardinals to go get Peterson, but Arizona declined. It will be an interesting trade to look back on in a few years.

Eight picks after Peterson, the Lions took Fairley. They nabbed Boise State receiver Titus Young with their second round pick. They later packaged their fourth-round pick in a deal to move up for running back Mikel Leshoure.

Time will tell if the Cardinals made the right move in turning down the deal. In something as unpredictable as the draft, we tend to think teams have a better chance of hitting a home run if they get more swings at the plate — even after the first round.

Permalink 26 Comments Latest Stories in: Detroit Lions, Home, NFL Mobile Exclusives - Rumors, Rumor Mill

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Fixed.

I think we have a good chance to split with the Pack. No reason at all why we shouldnt beat the Bears and Vikings twice.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Fixed.

I think we have a good chance to split with the Pack. No reason at all why we shouldnt beat the Bears and Vikings twice.

I definitely think we can go 10-6 but I don't know if that will be good enough to make the playoffs, there are a lot of solid teams in the NFC that could have the same record, tiebreakers could put us over or screw us over.

I definitely think we can go 10-6 but I don't know if that will be good enough to make the playoffs, there are a lot of solid teams in the NFC that could have the same record, tiebreakers could put us over or screw us over.

Originally Posted by minus28

pimp.gif
 Sound just like me. I have to stream almost all the games, better then nothing tho. But yea man I cant wait for that raiders game. Where are you going to try and sit? Last time I was like 15 rows back behind the Lions bench on the 50 YD line.
pimp.gif
 I always try and sit behind the team if I can find a good deal.

pimp.gif
 Sound just like me. I have to stream almost all the games, better then nothing tho. But yea man I cant wait for that raiders game. Where are you going to try and sit? Last time I was like 15 rows back behind the Lions bench on the 50 YD line.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know where yet. Of course got to wait for the lockout to end. Most of my friends are Raider fans so might go with them. My wife doesn't want to go because its the Raiders. Her fam are all die hard 49er fans. When I say die hard I mean used to work for the niners die hard. hates them to the core. 
laugh.gif
 I like to get the best seats possible because lets face it I can only see them in person once maybe twice if the planets align right. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom