*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

^ That got me hype. But I swear Barry never has any emotion in voice.  It's like those old McDonald's commercials with the Barry Burger. "Mmm delicious
indifferent.gif
"

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Do you really play in the nfl or is this a joke?

Not sure if srs

A simple yes or no from the person I asked would suffice

With all the famous people that supposedly are on niketalk an nfl player doesnt seem that outlandish

It's clearly nothing more than a troll account. He said he hopes the Rangers sweep the Tigers in the ALCS thread. Way too many gimmicks on NT.

Do you really play in the nfl or is this a joke?

Not sure if srs

With all the famous people that supposedly are on niketalk an nfl player doesnt seem that outlandish

It's clearly nothing more than a troll account. He said he hopes the Rangers sweep the Tigers in the ALCS thread. Way too many gimmicks on NT.

Originally Posted by Old English

^ That got me hype. But I swear Barry never has any emotion in voice.  It's like those old McDonald's commercials with the Barry Burger. "Mmm delicious
indifferent.gif
"
Yea you right.
laugh.gif
Barry is still my dude tho.

Originally Posted by Old English

indifferent.gif
"
Yea you right.
laugh.gif
Barry is still my dude tho.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Not sure if srs

Thank you

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Not sure if srs

Thank you

hey lions fans, goin to the game on sunday and i was wondering about traffic after the game. is it possible to catch a 6pm flight at DTW or would i have to leave early? i'll be riding in a cab or town car.

Talbert

hey lions fans, goin to the game on sunday and i was wondering about traffic after the game. is it possible to catch a 6pm flight at DTW or would i have to leave early? i'll be riding in a cab or town car.

Talbert

I'm still pissed out yesterday. That was a winnable game. Saw a lot of things I didn't like though. Still not being able to stop the run, a lot of arm tackles that got ran right through, the D-line blindly rushing the qb with no regard for where the ball actually is, some things to fix for sure.

I'm still pissed out yesterday. That was a winnable game. Saw a lot of things I didn't like though. Still not being able to stop the run, a lot of arm tackles that got ran right through, the D-line blindly rushing the qb with no regard for where the ball actually is, some things to fix for sure.

Tough loss yesterday fellas, our O-line looked pretty bad and Matt had his worst game of the year. This Sunday against the Falcons will show us what this team is really made of, hopefully we bounce back and come away with a sold win.

Tough loss yesterday fellas, our O-line looked pretty bad and Matt had his worst game of the year. This Sunday against the Falcons will show us what this team is really made of, hopefully we bounce back and come away with a sold win.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Yea they need to def. bounce back. Gotta take advantage of these home games.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Yea they need to def. bounce back. Gotta take advantage of these home games.

Came down to a freaking inch with that last SF TD Catch! If Delmas only tackled that guy sooner!

Stafford and that offense were horrible those last couple of downs.

Big game vs Falcons, then @ Denver. Lions need to step it up these next two weeks and go to that bye week with a winning streak.

Came down to a freaking inch with that last SF TD Catch! If Delmas only tackled that guy sooner!

Stafford and that offense were horrible those last couple of downs.

Big game vs Falcons, then @ Denver. Lions need to step it up these next two weeks and go to that bye week with a winning streak.

Back
Top Bottom