Sums it up

Sheed hittin Iggy in the face
laugh.gif
noyce.

*!$#+ got his shot blocked and got punched in the nose on the house

laugh.gif

Imma have to break out the Iggy avy to try and reverse the vibes
laugh.gif

Charles done lost his damn mind, Sheed could be the most talented player to ever play in the NBA. C'mon Chuck, you better than that.

My dude Sheed is such a beast when focused.

The Pistons are on a mission this year.
pimp.gif

"Charles done lost his damn mind, Sheed could be the most talented player to ever play in the NBA. C'mon Chuck, you better than that." Well, ishe not? What flaw does he have in his game besides the mental aspect? Dude's probably caked to a 20 ppg season easier than any other player in history.

Um, the mental aspect of the game is huge, it's what separates guys like Michael Jordan from Harold Minor. I bet you a lot of players in the NBA have beenbeasts on the offensive end and defensive end, but haven't been able to harness that into the total package. To act like the mental part of the game isnegligible is not smart.

Chuck's credentials just took an uppercut to the jaw with that statement. Sheed the most talented to ever play? Dude is nice, but c'mon Chuck...

EDIT: And he said it right in front of Magic :smh:

Yea chuck is nuts, everyone knows Derrick Coleman is the most talented player to ever step on the court ....

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Um, the mental aspect of the game is huge, it's what separates guys like Michael Jordan from Harold Minor. I bet you a lot of players in the NBA have been beasts on the offensive end and defensive end, but haven't been able to harness that into the total package. To act like the mental part of the game is negligible is not smart.
That what Chuck said
eyes.gif
now hop off

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

My dude Sheed is such a beast when focused.

The Pistons are on a mission this year.
pimp.gif

front running the pistons because the knicks couldnt make it
eyes.gif

What chuck said is right. Sheed is talented, dude could be killing the league on a nightly basis but he doesnt choose to. He has all the talent in the worldbut he just doesnt care.

front running the pistons because the knicks couldnt make it
eyes.gif

How am I front running? I've been a HUGE Pistons fan since Rip was traded (you don't see my supporting them every year)?

Rip was the reason I even support the Wizards to this day.

"Um, the mental aspect of the game is huge, it's what separates guys like Michael Jordan from Harold Minor. I bet you a lot of players in the NBA havebeen beasts on the offensive end and defensive end, but haven't been able to harness that into the total package. To act like the mental part of the gameis negligible is not smart." Chuck's point was that if Rasheed wanted to become the greatest player of all time he could because he was no flawswhatsoever in his game besides the mental aspect, which also happens to be a part of someone's game that can actually be improved under very manageablecircumstances. Who else in the NBA as a talent can say that the only part of their game they could possibly improve is the mental aspect? No one but Sheed.Kobe could use a couple inches to be on the level with the Durant's and Lebron's height-wise. Lebron could use some improvement on his jumper.Wallace's sole condition, however, is significantly easier to improve compared to any those other players' faults because it is 100% mental. How areyou gonna argue that?

Get Max back out there!
laugh.gif
our starters have had this "were alreadyworld champs" mentality since 04' .... if you're a Pistons fan you just learn to laugh it off, otherwise it will drive you mad

A legit 7 feet, lateral quickness, straight ahead speed, bounce, hands, strength(despite rarely lifting), touch from inside, touch from mid-range, touch fromDEEP range, rebounding, blocking, straight up defensive ability, and an unstoppable fade-away, one of the most un-guardable shots the game's ever seen froma big man. He has ZERO flaws athletically.

Pistons lacked energy to start the 2nd, but they'll take control once they get a stop or two (so far so good).

they do, they got Andre Miller. If it wasnt for him that team would blow. They got some young talented players but without Miller they wouldnt even be in the playoffs.
Not that I don't agree about Miller, but I was referring to a veteran big man with some legit post moves cause Dalembart just doesn't haveit. Someone like a Joe Smith, McDyess, etc...

DC was talented, and I think Sheed is right there.
Also, I remember back in at the beginning of his career Minn had KG run the point for a few possessions and I was like
eek.gif
so he's definitely in that argument as well

Gritty, DC Handles were absolutely Disgusting.
SHeed can not handle that rock like DC could and thats what seperates them two

Back
Top Bottom