**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Dexter is dealing with soo much that he forgot to kill someone this week. I'm really enjoying the religion aspect of this season.

The killing scene with the waitress was ill, didn't top the Horses but still.
Yall are onto something with the Professor being Travis' mind, he's never made any contact or been acknowledged by anybody except him.
The kitchen scene was the most telling, the waitress was staring at Travis like he was the one that gagged her in the first place.
Mos is doing damn good as Brother Sam, I know him and Dexter are going to team up I can see it.
Also loving how their exploring faith and religion, always a good topic for art of any medium

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Dexter is dealing with soo much that he forgot to kill someone this week.
Word
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

am i the only one who doesnt trust brother sam?

or is it really time for dexter to gain a true friend?

I think brother sam gets killed by the religious guy. I think he really comes in the clutch and helps with the religious aspect of the killers motives.

man... those cops suck that they couldn't even find that trace of blood coming from the crime scene. (with the fish)
also at the way they killed her, she was shrieking and shaking her head, that obviously means "no, don't come near me"
horrible awareness on that cops end
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

man... those cops suck that they couldn't even find that trace of blood coming from the crime scene. (with the fish)
also at the way they killed her, she was shrieking and shaking her head, that obviously means "no, don't come near me"
horrible awareness on that cops end
30t6p3b.gif

IDK why but I lol'd because it sounded like you were talking about a QB running the 2 minute drill in the 4th quarter :haha . Although you are absolutely correct. I smh'd the entire time. Cops on this show always drop the ball, though.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

am i the only one who doesnt trust brother sam?

or is it really time for dexter to gain a true friend?

I think brother sam gets killed by the religious guy. I think he really comes in the clutch and helps with the religious aspect of the killers motives.

ive been thinking the babysitter batista sister is gonna get got by the religious guy 

This season is definitely going to have so many twists and turns considering Dex has already found the killer and confronted him.

THe big question will be whether Gellar is a figment of his imagination or not, and I still say he is in Travis' head since I thought that the first episode and I'm just going to roll with it for the remainder of the season.

The professor that Quinn smashed with the box named "GELLAR", come on guys, really?!

Hahahaha, good episode nonetheless.

SMHHHH as soon as brother sam opens the door and the pipe falls i straight called him getting shot/killed

why did i have to be right
frown.gif

and i was convinced dexter was gonna kill travis when he had him in the car

saw deb in soho today looking very plain, if she wasnt on her phone i would have asked her out

i think there is something bigger than this old man coming

He's not dead yet. I won't buy it. His shooting was left field and not like the surprised left field where I'm amped and anticipating next week. I was like why the %*$@ they gotta shoot my mans when he just trying to do the right thing?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ep 4 last night, anyone notice the waitress poured the coffee, and never once looked at the professor?  And he been "missing" for 3 years.  I'm wondering, maybe he's like Harry.  Even the girl in the kitchen, she never even reacted to him, all she did was stare straight at Colin Hanks the entire time, It's making me wonder if he's actually alone, even though Dex thinks there is 2 killers, it could be a personality type thing, Colin is fighting himself so to speak.  I'm probably reaching, but we'll see. 

I think your right with this one. Especially after this most recent episode.
Gellar is on the news paper as the doomsday killer and his not worried about being in public what so ever. Not to mention he's been missing for 3 years.

Collin has a masters in arts at Tallahassee. Gellar was most likely one of his professors. 

The books of Gellars drawings in that girls house. Colin is just recreating those pictures with his art skills. Making the wings and all on the waitress when she was killed.

The page numbers in the dead bodies came from Colins bible at home which means he was the one placing them in the body.

Also, when Dexter had Colin in the car and Colin said he didnt have the strength to kill the people, but gellar did. Gellar could talk to god but colin couldnt etc. Didnt Colin kill the very first victim at the fruit stand? He wasn't with Gellar, when he approached the guy. Dexter found his organs I think over in the bushes near the stand. Which means Colin killed the guy on the spot, not Gellar.

Being from Tally and hearing the University of Tallahassee sounds so weird.

Whoever on here who said the professor might not exist seems dead on. Never realized it until now and it does seem like it especially with him being at that bar outside when they are looking to find a girl to kidnap.

Aimee Garcia is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

i thought it would be a good twist if the professor was part of his imagination. more and more hints keep getting dropped about it as the show goes on. he's basically his harry.
I am starting to think this too.

Originally Posted by Air273

saw deb in soho today looking very plain, if she wasnt on her phone i would have asked her out

i think there is something bigger than this old man coming

This is what I am thinking for sure, Dex can't figure out the whole murderer's plot within 4 episodes and essentially know his target for over half the season, would not be imaginative at all.
Plus the shady way that he was acting like he was talking to his mom, but you "see" Gellar on the other end of the conversation.

Quinn smashing everything that moves 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom