**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Kind of upset that Brother Sam won't be in the rest of this season, great character for sure.

Quinn was hysterical at the party and pulling the partner card.

So glad that Dex put that tool right in his place, marked him right where he was baptized...cold blooded!

Travis letting that girl go, should be a great rest of the season for sure.

If they play it out well this season could be the best. 
eek.gif
I did not see that coming.

Dex's bro showing up scared the shh out me. After he killed Nick it was dawning on me how every time Dex pulls one of his spur of the moment kills he never is seen or gets caught. Then I hear the clapping
eek.gif

Whole time they were talking I thought Brother Sam was gonna show up as Dex's "light" passenger on some angel on one shoulder, devil on the other. The brother replacing the dad or manifesting himself as the true dark passenger is a good move. For too long the father has in many ways just been Dex's conscience and other parts of his personality that rationalizes and keeps it real with him.

Still lost on Travis. Show is taking too long to show Batista's sister's *******. "I wannna have babies with that !%%"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Drunk Quinn
Spoiler [+]
THE PREVIEW
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Trinity's son as the new Trinity. Makes sense since Travis is struggling. This season really could be the best.

yooo!

Rudy! you serious? was NOT expecting that, but it should be great to see Dex/Rudy conversate.

mannnnn
the last 4 minutes of this episode were crazy

dexters brothers back as dexters DARK passenger as opposed to his dad being his "light" passenger
30t6p3b.gif

trinitys son? man whyyyyy

@$*@

i havent been this into a show since prison break every monday night
mad.gif
(

Great episode last night.
pimp.gif

That last scene with Dexter and Nick was great. Dexter fighting to honor Brother Sam's (
frown.gif
) wishes and let his light shine, and then realizing he has none, only the dark side prompting ITK's appearance.
eek.gif

Was not expecting that twist and really interesting in seeing how Dexter embracing his darker side impacts him and the rest of the season.

The final 10 minutes of this episode had me HYPED!!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif

I loved the angle with Dex trying to let Nick go, but when Nick started gloating you could just SEE the anger in Dexter bubbling.  And when I saw who was clapping, I knew we were in for some awesome @#$%. 

To top that off with a new Trinity angle, these writers are just laughin at us. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I love it, I love everything about it.  The Rudy angle looks fantastic, and I thought early in the episode when Dex goes off in his kitchen, and his dad is tryin to chill him out and explaining why Brother Sam sees the real Dex, and knows he could help him in a way that Harry couldn't, I thought that was one of the better scenes in Dex history.  I mean that, it was great. 

The Travis/Gellas angle is being backburned for now to let other stuff play out, but the end result is still going to be these guys at the end vs Dex, we all know this.  And I don't care now, Gellar is dead.  We're SIX episodes in, and still nobody has seen or touched or talked to this guy, and he's walking around right in the middle of a swap meat or whatever.  He POINTS at something for Travis to buy, but doesn't do it himself, he doesn't touch any of the victims, he doesn't help capture any of them, he just tells Travis to do everything.  And with the whole Rudy dark passenger angle now coming to light, hell yeah I think we're going to see someone else with a DP near by.  I think this all ties to the spiritual part of the season. 

How great would it be to see Rudy and Harry in the same room with Dexter talkin? 
eek.gif
  God I hope we get that, please writers put that into the show.  Rudy v Harry would be phenomenal. 
Can't wait for the rest of the season, people who jumped off the bandwagon are missing out big time. 

CP touched on everything I was going to say
laugh.gif

Great episode and the season is getting better with each week.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

was NOT expecting that at all!
i was so sure he got caught when the brother started applauding
just saw the preview for ep 7... dark Dex
eek.gif

Also, I bet the new black detective ( I forgot his name) is gonna catch on to Dexter and be the new Dokes.

i do not know where they are going with this season but i'm loving it. didn't know they would bring that story back. can't wait

Originally Posted by Jay02

Also, I bet the new black detective ( I forgot his name) is gonna catch on to Dexter and be the new Dokes.
I was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Jay02

I was thinking the same thing.

Same here. Although, unlike Dokes, he seems to like Dexter and have respect for him and what he can do at crime scenes.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I'm betting if anyone catches on Dexter it would be the new intern. He seems very nosey.
Yeah dude is fascinated with him. What happened to the chick?

Damn i hate waiting a whole week for next episode. It's so much better when you can watch the whole season in a row. 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

nah the nerd kid is gonna expose dexter, he was already trying to get info out of batistas sister

He's sketchy too.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I'm betting if anyone catches on Dexter it would be the new intern. He seems very nosey.
Yeah dude is fascinated with him. What happened to the chick?
She stole the ice truck killers fake hand from Masuka and sold it online. He fired her since him and the dept can get in trouble.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Great episode last night.
pimp.gif

That last scene with Dexter and Nick was great. Dexter fighting to honor Brother Sam's (
frown.gif
) wishes and let his light shine, and then realizing he has none, only the dark side prompting ITK's appearance.
eek.gif

Was not expecting that twist and really interesting in seeing how Dexter embracing his darker side impacts him and the rest of the season.
Harrison kills all that nonsense by EP. 9
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dont buy TWO schizophrenics on the show, let Dexter be the only talking to himself please,

BTW, didnt the old dude run over the couple with the car? With the young dude outside of it? The old guy is real, they posted his pic on the paper, not to mention they do live in Miami, aint no Cubans opening their mouths out there......
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom