**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Crushing on Deb???
sick.gif

her man jaw and big ears and her on screen personality

ill take leguerta 
devil.gif
 since she gives the bjs in miami 
remember in the first season when leguerta was pushing up on dex
laugh.gif

she has very manly facial features. its no surprise she plays a 'tom boy' in the story, I imagine her never owning a skirt.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Dexter doesn't only kill other murderers. He killed some guy in a bathroom in some remote area out of anger after Rita died and that guy was just an a-hole. It was in the season 5 premiere at the end before he went her funeral.

"The most human thing he did since Rita's death."
He has also killed some pedophile in the area who was looking at Astor.................

He killed Miguel's brother

He killed the cop that basically caught him and was ready to blackmail him...

The code does get ignored from time to time............

I thought last night was pretty good, and even though some might be getting off the Gellar is dead wagon, I'm stull ridin with it.  Travis is blacking out.  He ain't get hit with no shovel, he's losing it.  He chained his damn self in the church, prolly has the keys in his pocket or something.  Dex went upstairs lookin for a ghost and they savin it for the last couple episodes. 

Gellar has no way of knowing that Deb spoke to Travis's sister, TRAVIS knew that @#$%.  Also, when Travis takes out the trash, and Gellar threatens his sister, dude is beyond heated, and didn't lay a finger on him, just yells and goes in the house.  Who does that?  Who doesn't push the old man, punch, kick, something?  Bump into his shoulder so to speak sending a message, you do something.  He did not. 

And still, 9 episodes in, not one other person on the show has spoken to Gellar, even the chick Travis dumped said she thought there was 2 of them, but she only KNEW of Travis, she was fuzzy explainin the other one, meanin she don't know what the @#%^ she talkin about. 
laugh.gif

I'ma ride this belief down like the Titanic man. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  If I'm wrong, then I look like a fool, but I seen 6th Sense enough, The Univited, hell even Harry to know that there are ways you can make the audience think someone is real, and they ain't.  This is what's coming. 

What the hell with Quinn man?  His storyline is whack.  LaGuerta, wonder who she is covering for. 
nerd.gif
  And color me in on the Deb ain't bad tip.  Her body is a surf board, but she isn't as bad as some of ya'll paint her out to be.  Her jaw could use some re-work, but hey. 

The final scene of the preview last night, all that blood dripping...... 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I've been thinking Geller is dead as well, looked really obvious too in some parts especially while outside taking the trash out.

Wouldn't be surprised if he chained himself after what he did to his sis.

Was the show trolling or was the nose of that extra that BIG in the scene with Dexter and Travis in the diner?

it'd be more of a surprise if geller wasnt dead at this point
pretty decent episode. scenes from next week episode as always looks great.
i feel at the last episode deb will find out about the murder at that shady oaks motel or whatever and connect it with the pen from dexter's pack.

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

i feel at the last episode deb will find out about the murder at that shady oaks motel or whatever and connect it with the pen from dexter's pack.

Completely agree with your first point.  I've thought Gellar has been in Travis' head since we first saw them on screen.
Would like to know who Laguerta is covering for with that doped out @*%+#$ coverup.

Im hoping Gellar isnt dead as well. Considering the whole theme of dark passenger this season, its come to be pretty obvious that Travis is in it alone and Gellar is in his head. They made that too easy for viewers to guess if it ends up being that way.

yea I always thought geller is dead. i think it was just confirmed for me when dexter went lookin for him upstairs and geller just disappeared mad fast. oh well all we could do is just wait and see what happens

laugh.gif
y'all dudes trippin' if you automatically assumed Gellar wasn't real.. if anything, they gave off that impression around the 3rd-4th episode, !@#+ with that "I KNEW AS SOON AS I SAW THEM ON SCREEN TOGETHER!!" bs.

i only assumed that when CP mentioned it in the thread a few weeks back, but I agree.. it's getting pretty obvious that's he's Travis' dark passenger, at this point... if that's the direction they go, I will be incredibly disappoint.. it would be extremely weak. All signs are pointing to Deb finding out who Dex really is at the end of the season.. I hope they at least make that an epic reveal considering how meh the season has been save for a few of the ways Gellar/Travis have shown their religious killings. They botched the Rudy/Jonah thing something fierce, could of been a great change up to the season but they rushed through it in one episode and it very extremely anti-climatic. Hoping the season picks up towards the end like it usually does, but it's my least looked forward to out of all the shows on Sundays now (BWE, Homeland, TWD have all been better to me)

No chance.

I'm liking the speculation of Gellar being dead/dark passenger/ however you want to put it. But sometimes its the little things that give you second thoughts.

If Gellar wasn't real, then how would Travis be able to chain himself up in the church? (Yea, I know, its an easy thing to do to chain yourself up, and having got rid of the key)

Iono though, I could be wrong, but that's just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Would like to know who Laguerta is covering for with that doped out @*%+#$ coverup.

I dont know i thought quinn, cause he was drunk the night before at the strip club with masuka

The whole Travis/Gellar relationship has curved a bit for a while now. We've never seen a dark passenger take control like this. Travis wasn't immediately aware that he killed his sister and then there was the whole Gellar knocking him out part
laugh.gif

Could be a mix of multiple personality disorder.

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
y'all dudes trippin' if you automatically assumed Gellar wasn't real.. if anything, they gave off that impression around the 3rd-4th episode, !@#+ with that "I KNEW AS SOON AS I SAW THEM ON SCREEN TOGETHER!!" bs.

i only assumed that when CP mentioned it in the thread a few weeks back, but I agree.. it's getting pretty obvious that's he's Travis' dark passenger, at this point... if that's the direction they go, I will be incredibly disappoint.. it would be extremely weak. All signs are pointing to Deb finding out who Dex really is at the end of the season.. I hope they at least make that an epic reveal considering how meh the season has been save for a few of the ways Gellar/Travis have shown their religious killings. They botched the Rudy/Jonah thing something fierce, could of been a great change up to the season but they rushed through it in one episode and it very extremely anti-climatic. Hoping the season picks up towards the end like it usually does, but it's my least looked forward to out of all the shows on Sundays now (BWE, Homeland, TWD have all been better to me)
I had this discussion about Gellar after the premiere.

So that's who LaGuerta was covering up for.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

And Gellar being a figment of Travis' imagination seems more than plausible at this point.

Welp.

That confirms it.
laugh.gif

Kudos to whomever predicted that Travis killed Gellar.

Back
Top Bottom