**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

I knew it was only a matter of time before people began to turn on Dexter, NT is like clock work.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I knew it was only a matter of time before people began to turn on Dexter, NT is like clock work.
laugh.gif
You don't agree that Dex is kind of slumping right now?  I still love the show but I've seen better product from these guys before.

i liked the episode but i agree it should of been more epic with his brother on

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
But hasn't the majority of the season been supported by people on here? One bad episode and it's just NT turning on Dexter? I expressed my displeasure at the start, kept up with the season and didn't see a lot of people feeling the same as me, so I've stayed out of the thread because I figured I'd end up defending myself and that wasn't worth it.

I've seen other critical reviews of Dexter, the AV Club for example, and the overwhelming sentiment is a disappointment in this season. It's not turning on a show if people feel the quality is lacking, it's just being honest. All of us are here because we're fans of the show, Dexter isn't as polarizing as Entourage where people really hated the show just to hate and would watch the show just to make fun of it, no one does that for Dexter.

quinn won't go hard on dexter anymore because dexter seen him take the money and dexter saved him from getting that murder case

yeah its time...

i would like to see to see that he gets caught and then sort of like the trial or what happens when they start looking for him

Very excited about the 2 more seasons. I hope and pray they finish it out strong, but I'm on the fence how I want it to end. Blaze of glory, or quiet ride into the sunset. We'll see.

This season is mediocre at best. That last episode was pointless. "oh I think Trinity Killer's son is following in his footsteps. Oh. Nevermind." *Goes back to Miami* I am disappoint. Unless it ties in more throughout the rest of the season. Still, TOO MUCH DEB.

this show has died down since killing off Rita... this season's better than the last, but not as strong as the first few seasons

can't even begin to let out my frustration of last weeks episode.

we should've had 5-6 episodes of evil Dexter like off the wall psycho more and more detached from society and something that finally brings him back to sanity like his son or deb or something.

they got rid of what could have been the best part of the entire season in 1 episode after making it so climatic the previous episode
indifferent.gif

i should write for this #%#@!%$ show

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yeah its time...

i would like to see to see that he gets caught and then sort of like the trial or what happens when they start looking for him
Thats what I was thinking. I want to see a Dexter v. Miami trial. I think it'll be epic if executed correctly.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

This season is mediocre at best. That last episode was pointless. "oh I think Trinity Killer's son is following in his footsteps. Oh. Nevermind." *Goes back to Miami* I am disappoint. Unless it ties in more throughout the rest of the season. Still, TOO MUCH DEB.

WAY TOO MUCH DEB.

This season has been good, just not crazy about the last episode.

But I think Triniti's son and Dex's brother will fit in somehow down the line, would not make sense to just have it for one episode.

I love dexter but last weeks episode was so unnecessary. The whole trinity thing? C'mon

This should have been the last season of the series.

But I guess season 8 can end when Harrison is 5 years old and he can watch dexter get "dextered" by someone else so the dark passenger gets carried on to him.

After watching last weeks episode again today, it was actually a pretty good filler episode, it dealt with a lot more than just "trinity" especially on a personal level.

My question is, if dexter only kills people who have killed before and last week he killed dude in the shed for only tryna get a bribe, wouldn't that put him in the same boat as his victims? from here on out won't he be just your run of the mill serial killer? before he had slight justification, but that went out the window last week imo.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

My question is, if dexter only kills people who have killed before and last week he killed dude in the shed for only tryna get a bribe, wouldn't that put him in the same boat as his victims? from here on out won't he be just your run of the mill serial killer? before he had slight justification, but that went out the window last week imo.

When the guy pulled the gun out on him it was self defense. Wish the guy wouldn't have used the gun to see what Dexter would have done in a different situation.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

When the guy pulled the gun out on him it was self defense. Wish the guy wouldn't have used the gun to see what Dexter would have done in a different situation.

but it was a revolver and dexter shot 6 bullets on the drive up. gun wasnt loaded in other words

I think it's good that they have a plan for the next two seasons ahead of time and an end in mind.

Dexter doesn't only kill other murderers. He killed some guy in a bathroom in some remote area out of anger after Rita died and that guy was just an a-hole. It was in the season 5 premiere at the end before he went her funeral.

"The most human thing he did since Rita's death."

Back
Top Bottom