**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

man yall +%!+%@%+#%+*@ didnt know as soon as you saw him... stop lying...

good %** episode though...

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

The first person I remember saying they thought Gellar was dead was CP and that was 3 or 4 episodes into the season.

How many episodes are left?

I pretty much had my mind set that Gellar was dead, but I didn't know travis had killed him.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ quinn though

I've been saying that for a minute, so obvious in some scenes especially the way he always randomly disaappeared
Before anyone saw him.

Just did not think Travis killed him, wonder why.

Dope episode.

laugh.gif
At Matthews being a twist or surprise... Hoping they set it up where Debra begins to become suspicious of Dexter, at least it would give me an incentive to watch next season

Didn't know the intern was balling like that. He's the dude who copped the Ice Truck Killer victim's hand though, what's good with that?

Finally confirmed that Gellar is dead, so now Dexter really messed this one up. He was essentially helping this dude out for the past two victims.

Laguerta covering up for her boss, they both want Deb to fail at this point.

It was still cool to see Gellar in the ice box. I honestly can't believe the writers think they did something special when the reveal was something that persistently was being yelled at us 3 eps in to the season.

Okay ep, when Dex was looking for him I was fearing he was gonna get stabbed, imo he was too loose the way he walked in that church.

Like I said before it still isn't clear if Travis just has a dark passenger like Dex or if he has some kind of multiple personality disorder. Given the preview for next week it leans to the latter.

2 disappointing episodes in a row.w riters don't know what they are doing.

best parts of the episode involved quinn.

debs parts are getting worse and worse.

and this whole dexter creeping around thing is getting old. like you're telling me nobody notices his shady actions. ignoring his sister and his child to go run off at 12 am to go kill somebody... prior to talking with his sister and baby sitter. iono man.

this episode was a bit weak. at least they got the whole geller is dead thing clear for everyone. these next few better be good

The writing this season is terrible.

It was obvious from the 3rd episode Gellar was not real., so watching every episode and them trying to fool us made it painful to watch.

When did Dexter become so sloppy and dumb? Killing 2 dispatched ambulance drivers? Keeping a pen in your bag from a motel where you killed a guy? Giving your phone number and hanging out with the person who your police department is searching for? I thought he learned from season 4 that trying to catch the killer before the department does can lead to fatal consequences.

I guess they ran out of ideas for Angel and Quinn.

The only thing I'm enjoying now is Debs therapy sessions. This has to be when starts to discover truth about Dexter. And the actress who plays Deb is really good IMO. The main cast are all good actors, but the writing isn't helping them.

People actually complaining about last episode? !*%% was good, you guys want trinity killer seasons every year like its possible.

Deb's storyline is actually being done well, her suspicions will grow.

Setting up for a good finish.

Only thing I'm (and I'm sure anyone who cares to watch anymore) lookin forward to is Deb finding out so hopefully they do it soon. The episode itself would of been good had the surprise element of Gellar being dead was already there, but since a lot of people cracked that early on.. it took away from the episode as a whole. Deb's story is interesting only because it's gonna lead to her reaching for more answers on Dexter and why he is the way he is. Quinn's just a mess but it's fun to watch. Don't really know what the deal with Masuka's assistant is.. and he's annoying on screen whenever he's there, just hasn't been a good season IMO.

hymen man wrote:
Don't really know what the deal with Masuka's assistant is.. and he's annoying on screen whenever he's there, just hasn't been a good season IMO.
Yea... was that hand the one that went missing or just his version? Either way he's gonna be a big part of finding Dex imo

And the season has been
grin.gif
Dex has been super sloppy and yes it is a tv series but cmon
grin.gif
they had so many angles to play on but decided to build up a new one. Im still mad the Irish nanny was just a nanny
laugh.gif

People need to start seein the truth here, Deb is the second best character on the show.  Her acting is top notch even though people don't like her.  She does a wonderful job, and she's been thru the absolute most on the show as well.  Rudy, Lundy, Quinn, he bf in season 2 that almost got killed, her job, her relationship with Dex, her lack there of with her father, taking the LT role over Batista, the way she is just as good a cop as Dexter, but Dex keeps her a step behind all the time, her role is clearly the most defined after Dex of course. 

Now for my next reach, I wonder if they are going to make her a lesbian.  Sounds crazy, I know, but the whole "you choose your partners" Make a change, etc etc, I wonder if they are going to hook up Deb and the therapist.  Then, thru that, she will start to open her eyes and see issues with Dex. We'll see, maybe I'm just being a pig. 
laugh.gif

The cyber geek, he bought that hand from the blonde, and then he deleted the transaction as Masuka requested. 
laugh.gif
  I wonder if he is a Dexter stalker and maybe they are setting him up for a bigger role next year. 
nerd.gif
  And in the same department as Dexter no less.  Could be interesting. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Quinn and that chick.  The smile on Batista's face was priceless. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Verrrryy good episode.

Why is Dexter being so stupid though? He knows how close Deb and everyone is to DDK. For what? He said to be a better father but I dont get how that has anything to do with DDK. When he was looking for Gellar in the church and saw Travis passed out I knew he should have poked Travis with the needle before going down in the basement. 

The irony of Deb and Dexters relationship in the show with real life 
laugh.gif

Quinn acting a fool all season 
laugh.gif

Debs story in this season is reallly good. The whole therapy aspect is a good touch on the season. Her telling off Laguerta 
pimp.gif

My first thought on the intern collecting serial killer stuff is that he may know or will ind out about Dexter. He has the ice truck killer hand for a reason. Given how smart he along with his interest in serial killers I think hes gonna catch on to Dexter.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Now for my next reach, I wonder if they are going to make her a lesbian.  Sounds crazy, I know, but the whole "you choose your partners" Make a change, etc etc, I wonder if they are going to hook up Deb and the therapist.  Then, thru that, she will start to open her eyes and see issues with Dex. We'll see, maybe I'm just being a pig. 
laugh.gif

I was thinking of this when she looked at the card when she was alone... maybe its not a reach, deb has been done dirty so I could see this

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

People actually complaining about last episode? 

This is NT, where complaing is like breathing.

Last nights episode was good, but I do agree with some of the members here who feel this season isn't as good as past seasons.

that hand freaked me out. is he a serial killer too or something? deb mentioned being a lesbian in college b4, so I wouldn't be surprised if her and the therapist date

Again the issue with this season is that previous seasons (not last season) were very, very good. The writing was better in previous seasons along with the previous seasons having characters that were much more interesting. The writing this season has been weak and instead of capitalizing on the potential this season has/had (Rudy, Trinity's Son, Masuka's original Assistant, etc.) theres been none. The big twist/s (Gellar being dead/ Matthews and the call girl) weren't even surprising to most. There has just been no consistency this season.

Depending how this season ends it could definitely set up for an awesome ending to the series, assuming there really will be only 2 more seasons.

Had previous seasons not been so good, this season wouldn't look or feel near as bad because we know what this series is capable of.

I realistically hope there is only one more season to this show, it's run it's course even now. But if they find a way to make a last epic season, It would be good for the series as a whole to tie up everything. 2 seasons are not needed, in fact.. if do something epic to end this season the right way with the big Dex reveal, that would be enough for me at least. I know people want another season, but S5 and this one have made it clear the writers are clawing for ideas, and most of them are missing. I still got hope for the end of this season but majority of the season has been a letdown.

Back
Top Bottom