**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Just got streaming netflix on ps3.......watching dexter season 1 now.

First time ever seeing this show.........wonder how long it will take me to get to season 5, hahahaha

Its dope just started watching as well on netflix.
Finished 1 and 2, but the rest arent instant
frown.gif

good episode tonight.. next episode looks really good..

dude running while hes wrapped up from Dexter with Miami PD right around the corner.. cant wait lol..

This episode was solid, but agreed on the preview for next week, that is gonna have me on pins and needles. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know Lumen is hot, but he needs to just cut her already, she's a pain in the @#$ for him. 

Damn, they got me with that whole meet in the hotel thing for Leguerta.  Thought something was really going on after what he was askin her earlier in the season.  
laugh.gif

I was in tears when Deb told Masuka, "she likes needles, why don't you show her your @#$%?"  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last night's ep was pretty solid.  We all knew Lumen wasn't leaving and the scene with her getting searched was thoroughly sketchy when they kept showing those dudes walking by and ogling her. 

Although I don't really like her, she serves a purpose only because Dexter definitely has feelings for her.  Otherwise, he would have offed her by now.  Don't know whether or not she is killed in this season, but it will not be by Dexter's hand in my opinion. 

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

Was it just me thinking that the IA Investigator was suggesting LaGuerta to blow him to save Batista's job...?

When I actually saw the scene this thought never crossed my mind.

Then when I read this on here, and watched last night's episode, I thought damn maybe thats what the IA dude was getting at.

That whole thing had me fooled too.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Last night's ep was pretty solid.  We all knew Lumen wasn't leaving and the scene with her getting searched was thoroughly sketchy when they kept showing those dudes walking by and ogling her. 

Although I don't really like her, she serves a purpose only because Dexter definitely has feelings for her.  Otherwise, he would have offed her by now.  Don't know whether or not she is killed in this season, but it will not be by Dexter's hand in my opinion. 

there's no way dexter would've killed her.  she's not a bad person, she's a victim.  if he killed people who didn't deserve it then he would be just like all the other serial killers he hunts down.  he's had a few slip-ups though, that photographer last season and the guy in the restroom this season.
i still don't understand why people are saying r.i.p. to quinn.  i doubt dexter would kill him.  but he might be killed in an accident or by someone else's hand.  similar to what happened to doakes.  maybe lumen will be the one to do it.

Not reading the thread because i dont want spoilers........But i just got done with seasons 1 and 2 in under 3 weeks.

Waiting on the DVD for season 3.....unless someone can PM me another way to watch it.......
wink.gif

Dexter is a G for fabricating that crime scene.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ Masuka illustrating what happened to Debra.

Is Dexter trying to set up Lumen by having her wash up the crime scene thereby leaving here fingerprints on the hose?

Masuka mentioned dusting the hose for fingerprints, and given how inexperienced Lumen is it's a strong possibility she didn't cover her hands when using hose.

Then again if Lumen went down for that she could just as easily bring down Dexter with her.

I give to episodes max before Dexter's hitting that.

Episode last night was kind of weak in my opinion. I know it's just a show, but why wouldn't Debra question how fast Dexter was able to get to that scene when she was on the phone with him not even 5 minutes earlier? The end seemed kind of rushed the way Dexter was able to get out of the situation, but whatever.

I don't think Dexter is trying to set up Lumen at all, although she has been a reckless character shooting people on whims(although she was correct about it).

Dexter will end up offing the rest of the people that raped her in order to find some solace in his wife being killed like he mentioned at the end of the episode.

That and smashing Lumen will get Rita off his mind for good.

I wonder in this season will Dexter ever get to Quinn.

Lumen will not last this season neither, I would like to see like a killer couple relationship but she'll be gone like dude from season 3.

Decent episode but seemed very rushed at the end, and it didn't make sense how Deb didn't question anything and just bought Masuka's story. I mean the blood on the phone, and floor and he ends up tied up... it just felt like bad writing and no cohesion. Season really isn't all that great so far, I hope they can make it interesting soon.

how can the crime scene make sense. even with what masuka said. one dude has his neck broken and one guy was strangled. think about that for a second. just picture how this would happen. what vince said was upon first impression, but they WILL find out how they actually died.

either this was a mistake on the writers part (which rarely happens in this show) or its gonna come back to cause even more problems.

thoughts?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Decent episode but seemed very rushed at the end, and it didn't make sense how Deb didn't question anything and just bought Masuka's story. I mean the blood on the phone, and floor and he ends up tied up... it just felt like bad writing and no cohesion. Season really isn't all that great so far, I hope they can make it interesting soon.

btw, i cosign this all the way.

Anyone else LOVE that scene where Lumen is in the bathtub lookin like Rita? 
eek.gif
  That scene was what Dexter is all about. 

Yeah, they did rush that crime scene a bit, they have to take some chances here and there to get where they're going in a season though.  To be honest I liked the fake crime scene better then I did Quinn and Deb sharing their "feelings" 
30t6p3b.gif
  You tell me which looked more plausible. 
laugh.gif

One other thing I was wondering, if that guy called one of his buddies from Lumen's phone, then don't they have a number to follow up on now?  Why didn't they mention that right away? 

Thoughts on last night and the continuing direction of this season? I sense a Prado-esque turn coming up.

Laguerta messed up really bad in the club, wouldn't be surprised if she is relieved of her duties in the coming episodes and Deb finds her way moving up yet again.

It was cool to see Dexter allow Lumen into his life by introducing Harrison to her, that is major to the series in my opinion and could mean that Lumen will be around for more than just this season.

Jordan and Cole are screwed, pure and simple. Cole definitely knows that something is up, but those two were obviously in cahoots with Boyd. Still don't know who was driving that truck, but wasn't he speaking Spanish to the rest of those guys? He seems to be the suit guy, Jordan is the watch guy, and Cole doesn't fit in just yet.

Season has not been up to par with the rest of the series in my opinion, but the twists that will come will determine if the season was a success or not. Also, going to be interesting to see far Quinn goes into his private investigation of Dexter. Something tells me that gets derailed at some point by Quinn's feelings for Deb.

Laguerta acts like she didnt screw that up in the club. She felt the pressure from her boss on that one.

Dexter catchin feelings for this chick is not a good look

I really dislike Quinn, i hope he ends up like Dokes lol

Anyone care to give me a website where i can stream decent quality of Dexter (season 4?)

Originally Posted by reener

Anyone care to give me a website where i can stream decent quality of Dexter (season 4?)

I say download the torrent, anything I found online streaming wasn't great quality. 

Back
Top Bottom