**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Deb is turnin out better then everyone gives her credit.  She straight up sniped that dude in the club, no hesitation. 
laugh.gif

I was
roll.gif
 at all those bodies all over the ground.  Man, in that show, Miami is a MESS.  Every other day they turnin up mass amounts of bodies. 
laugh.gif

Nice work bringing in that Chase guy that Boyd was listening too as an accomplice. 

I dunno about Dex bringin his kid around that train wreck of a girl, hot or not, she has severe baggage.  In fact, I'm not even sure she's a good guy yet.  I'm waiting for the show to all of a sudden drop that she's in on the whole thing.  (not sayin it will happen, but ya never know with these guys)

Harry been M.I.A. last couple episodes, I wonder if the show is starting to write his character out a lil bit.  Maybe he's run his course. 

He's really gonna have to pull some CRAZY !%#% to not get caught this season.

Does anyone know if there is gonna be a season 6?

Also I've always kinda thought it would be tight if the show ended with him in the electric chair or smthin, like it was publicized that he had killed sooo many criminals that people actually supported him, but it still ended with him gettin killed. Iono just don't really see anything else possible.

That private eye is ruthless.

Laguerta is cooooooold.

Glad Batista is going to do the right thing, unless Laguerta is able to "persuade" him.

Dexter is definitely going to have to pull some crazy !#*@ off to not get caught. That private eye is going to have alllll the dirt on him, and even if Quinn won't hear it, anyone will pay to hear what he has on the biggest serial killer being employed by Miami Metro.

^
You know where that PI is ending up though.  In a plastic bag with his camera. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a feeling Angel isn't gonna be able to come thru on his promise to Deb. 

I'm wondering if we're going to see Lumen accept Dex as he is, be together, and while she at home cookin and watchin the baby, wait for Dex to come home from a night of killing like it's no big deal.  Isn't that sort of where they are headed?  She's not running, she isn't freaked out, she just sat there and watched him work like it was a job sellin vacuums or something.  And imagine the freedom Dexter would have if he didn't have to hide anything from his girl like he did with Rita, Dex could go bonkers out there. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And I'm wodnering when the beheading dudes are gonna cross paths with this Jordan Chase dude, at some point Dex will have to get involved in the head killer people.  (forgot the name of the killings)  You know all this stuff ties together somehow, but how?  I also wanna know how that pic ties all those guys together. 

All in all, this season is progressing very nicely. 

i wonder if dexter and lumen's relationship will turn physical this season.  looks like dexter has found his soulmate.
i'll take a guess and think dexter will never find out about the private investigator.  quinn will be the one who is afraid he'll tell deb and he'll end up taking care of his friend.

Originally Posted by shogun

quinn will be the one who is afraid he'll tell deb and he'll end up taking care of his friend.

Interesting idea.  That would be
eek.gif
 if Quinn did something to back Dex.

Originally Posted by shogun

i wonder if dexter and lumen's relationship will turn physical this season.  looks like dexter has found his soulmate.
i'll take a guess and think dexter will never find out about the private investigator.  quinn will be the one who is afraid he'll tell deb and he'll end up taking care of his friend.

I can see that happening.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ LaGuerta making Deb fall on the sword for that club fiasco when it was her fault.

Speaking of the club disaster, Officer Mazon was looking fine as *%@@ in that club scene.
pimp.gif

Good episode last night.

Quinn's PI friend has unorthodox but very effective methods. I'm anxious to see how Dexter works his way out of this mess.

And am I reaching, or was it hinted that Deb might have a Dark Passenger of her own. When she was talking to Quinn about the killing Fuentes she mentioned to him that she wasn't remorseful about killing him and rather enjoyed it.

Damn.

I didn't even know this thread existed, and my favorite scumbag is chiming in on the season too?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Peter Weller has been awesome so far this season. RoboCop VS Dexter Morgan.
pimp.gif

Yeah, he's going to end up wrapped in plastic and have his slide in Dexter's collection by seasons end.

I'm curious if same thing that happened to Doakes, is going to happen to Quinn. He's getting a little too close to Dex and what's going on in his life.

And I'm wodnering when the beheading dudes are gonna cross paths with this Jordan Chase dude, at some point Dex will have to get involved in the head killer people. (forgot the name of the killings) You know all this stuff ties together somehow, but how? I also wanna know how that pic ties all those guys together.

Didn't Deb kill one of them, and did the other one die in the shooting too? I thought maybe this would only have to do with Deb as it has pretty much all season long, but, I don't know.

I don't really like Lumen. Julia Styles just doesn't do it to me as a vulnerable character. She's always had a very strong acting presence, and I just don't see her doing that good of a job playing the chick who went through too much $*#! to cope normally. She MAY stick around, but I think Dexter would be too concerned on how his image is to the rest of the world than to have someone else in his life, at least right now.

I kind of felt like Angel might get booted off the show by the end of the season, but I'm just not too sure. He's been getting in a lot of trouble recently, and a lot of turmoil with LaGuerta, but maybe they'll just get a divorce and it'll go from there.

This season hasn't been too bad, but it's not my favorite. Last season was much better, and I liked both Season 1 and 2 a lot more than the 3rd.

Thus far; I'd say the pecking order for me is... Season 4>1>2>3, with 5 still up in the air, could be 3rd best by season's end, but last season was so much better with Mr. Academy Award Winning Mr. Lithgow.

This season is finally getting good.. got my heart racing.. But im noticing more writing flaws in this season.
1. Where does Lumen get a car? And Phone?
2. There's no way, even with that lense, that the PI could've got pics that close.. Doesnt Dex go deep out in the water

Owen is definately coming back... somewhere down the line.. theres no way hes on and gone in one episode

^
Yeah, and don't you have to give the hotel a credit card to put on file when you get a room?  If they investigate what happened to Cole, they'll see he destroyed his door that connects to Dexter's room.

Quinn is going to back Dex because of the power of the P, along with quinn deb finds out at the very end of the last ep

I don't think we're going to see Owen again, just think they did it to end her ties from back home so she can move on after Dexter kills off everyone in that photograph.

He got Cole, and we can see that Chase will probably be the "tick tick tick, that's the sound of your life running out" dude....but who was the dude who tried to move the bodies? He is the guy who folded his jacket properly or whatever? It was first led to believe that was Cole, but I don't think he's the one who tried to move the bodies in Chase's truck. Anyone else think he wasn't behind the wheel that night cuz he got hit pretty nice by the drunk driver and Cole never had any kind of lacerations on his face or anything.

I think he comes back into the picture at some point. Overall, season has been pretty good, but the best is yet to come.

Originally Posted by toine2983

And am I reaching, or was it hinted that Deb might have a Dark Passenger of her own. When she was talking to Quinn about the killing Fuentes she mentioned to him that she wasn't remorseful about killing him and rather enjoyed it.

Great point, I dunno if she has a dark passenger per say, I just love it that that is the most comfortable that Dex is when he's talkin to his sister is when it's all dark and deadly. 
laugh.gif
  You can practically see the smile on his face talkin to her, all the other times he looks uncomfortable and doesn't know what to say to her. 

I was wonderin about that door too, and agree with Washano's take that the writing is more rushed this season.  They seem to be cutting more corners. 

This season started out slow, we all know that, but I have a feeling the last few episodes are gonna be EPIC and this season will go out a lot like season 4 did and get people really thirsty for season 6.  (Dex is under contract to do at least 6 seasons, hopefully more after that) 

JA, JPZ will be in at some point, but he's still catching up in season 3, he'll need some time before he can get all the way caught up. 

I love this show! My third favorite behind LOST and Breaking Bad. I like where the season is headed, I think Stiles has been a good addition. They had to bring in a female addition with Rita gettin' offed. I feel that the hot chick that backed LaGuerta is gonna be up to something, maybe tie in with the murders? I doubt that's the case, but something seems off with her. The babysitter? Idk, lol. It's getting really interesting and I can't wait to see it unfold. How many more episodes left this season?

Season 4 was GOAT by far though. Lithgow completely owned the role of Trinity.

4 more episodes left if they go along with the rest of the series. Feel like it's just starting to heat up.

I didn't think I would find a show that filled my LOST void THIS fast.

Dexter is REALLY that show!

^ It's either him or Quinn breaking in.

I can't stand the stupid save the last dance girl on the show. She makes the ugliest face when she cries. I just wanna Kimbo Slice her in the throat. POW *!+##.

Last night was a FANTASTIC show. 
pimp.gif

Dex handlin that dad. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 I was damn near cheerin when that went down. 

Quinn havin to give his thoughts to Deb on Dex. You know that is gonna get heated. 

Deb and Lumen. 
laugh.gif

Ashtor "who the @#$% is this?" 
roll.gif

The phone call Jordan/Lumen. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That PI is gonna be a blood slide, no doubt in my mind. 

Only 3 episodes left, but this season is by far exceeding my expectations after last season.  No way I thought they could pull this off this well, but they have so far. 

I was coming to say the same thing CP, last nites show was incredible.

this season started slow and has picked up steam.

GREATNESS!

Back
Top Bottom