OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

FLpXtitXMAguSd1

The original voice actors for Chip and Dale died decades ago, but the voice actors for Chip and Dale from Rescue Rangers will have voice roles in the film.

so in west side story…

dude kills chicks brother then that same very night without grieving, sleeps with him and then plans to run away with him?

id get it if the brother was abusive or cruel but dude seems loving and cared for her

i woulda slit dudes throat there and then

Chip N Dale was a good movie. A lot of really surprising cameos and Easter eggs.

I'm surprised Disney went out of their way to work contract deals for some of the characters to be shown in the movie.

Chip N Dale was a good movie. A lot of really surprising cameos and Easter eggs.

I'm surprised Disney went out of their way to work contract deals for some of the characters to be shown in the movie.

The movie in some ways is a sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Set after the movie where toons and humans live in harmony. Also, I’ve seen a lot of ‘80s and early to mid ‘00s characters. They didn’t really cover that many ‘90s characters but most of the ‘80s segued into the ‘90s so there’s that.

Back
Top Bottom