Official DMV Lookout Thread Volume: Consolidate

I believe DK was being sarcastic, because we had heard about CC closing weeks ago. We actually talked about it in another thread... Which is why I asked were you being serious when you announced them closing stores...

lol... its all good..

Thank god someone understood me.

Rico, is that for everyone? If so, would you mind forwarding it to me?

Not sure if it is for everyone. If you have an ebay account, check your email address that is connected to that account. I also signed up to get offers byemail, so i'm not sure if that enabled me to get certain discounts. If you can't find the specials, then just PM me or whatever if you find somethingand i'll help out on a deal if i can.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i cant wait till rock gets his damn tv ... ima be on the lookout for him just so i dont have to hear about this !$$+ anymore LOL ... 72 inch plasma for under ??!!!!!! i mean let me know
laugh.gif
Yeah.. I scooped up a 32 inch Flat Panel HD Blah Blah Blah while I was at the CC, and they had a crap load on sale. The guy said they MAY mark down one more time before the Black Friday sale.. but he wasn't sure. I wouldnt count on that..

But I did see a 72 inch DLP for 1800 at the Best Buy in G-Ville...but Im hesitant cause the Picture on that isn't as good as the Flat Panel LCDs or Plasmas... but it is 72 inches.. GOOD NIGHT!!!

* checking my work schedule to see where I will be Friday before 10AM* Macy's Men Store- check Lord and Taylor-check Sears- check CIRCUIT CITY- DOUBLECHECK

O yea. and DONT forget to price match !! Most stores will allow you too price match items at other stores.. except CC.

No store will price match CC.

^^

I don't understand... why go else where for Electronics on Black Friday if you know no one will price match Circuit City? Man.. I am up EARLY on Friday toget to AS MANY as humanly possible.

Starting in PG first hoping my black bredren partied too much Thursday night after giving thanks... than moving my way BACK across the bridge.... I SHOOO wishthere was a CC employee in this Forum...

I'd do a Hand to Hand Deposit.. word to Avon Barksdale just for your trouble holding me something nice.

Cause I will be usin the Heezy out my Credit Crezzy at C Ceezy

Don't think this has been mentioned, but slickdeals.net is the site for all deals. Click on the "hot deals" forums. There's all the blackfriday info you'll need there, and there are usually a ton of better deals that beats waiting in line for hours.

I was at cc in beltsville on saturday (copped spacejam and little giants for like $12
pimp.gif
) but they had a 73 mitsubishi flp for $2399, I wouldn't advise buying at that price because this is one of the stores that will be permanentlyclosing so I suggest waiting a little while. Dude at the store said they don't expect the store to stay open after December 31st

Rock - the reason stores arent matching CC is because a majority of their products are already marked down.

I also agree with why would people shop elsewhere but most shoppers DO purchase the warranties for TV's and Laptops... but for like cameras, movies, gamesand everything else.. im def. in there @ PG friday.. yeee diggg.

also.. i can check how much a 72 inch is with my discount.

Originally Posted by rocman23

I was at cc in beltsville on saturday (copped spacejam and little giants for like $12
pimp.gif
) but they had a 73 mitsubishi flp for $2399, I wouldn't advise buying at that price because this is one of the stores that will be permanently closing so I suggest waiting a little while. Dude at the store said they don't expect the store to stay open after December 31st

I hope the one in Wheaton is on the cut list.....
Probably one of the worst customer service spots I have been too....
UPDATE: http://sears.shoplocal.co...e=811P008&AdRef=searshome

I've never participated in Black Friday shopping (mainly becaue most of my adult life was spent working retail on that awful day), but I'm thinking ofcopping that 10 megapixel camera from Wal Mart on the early morning.

^^^Be prepared to be there very early. Unfortuantely I will be at that monster of a store also, not for electronics they just have hella dvds that I wont. Alsoword on the street is that Wal Mart will match ANY PRINT ADD UP UNTILL THAT PRINT ADS TIME ON BLACK FRIDAY, INCLUDING DOOR BUSTERS. Happy shopping

Yeah, I defintiely plan on getting there early. I get off the radio at 2am tha morning, so I'm gonna chill a lil bit at the station, then head to the WalMart at Capital Plaza.

This Black Friday thing is NOOOOO joke. I mean NO JOKE...

I woke up at 4am.. out by 4.30am... Got to Circuit City.. Didn't open til 7am.. thats like a full day in Black Friday time.
Went up the hill to Best Buy where the Line was around the PLAZA.. not store.. not stores..

THE PLAZA... I cussed quietly to myself before goin back down the hill to my car. Confident I would find a store worth a deal.

Went to the Sears to cop a Washer and Dryer for the crib. Wondered why no one was outside in line.. but there were a crap load of cars.. It had been open since4am. I can't win. I walked in and wanted to get the Front Loading W/D Advertised for $599.. Real Price? $529..

Saw it and realized.. you get what you pay for. Kenmore Elite = Poo Poo. Opted for the LG W/D Sexay.

Made my way to Tysons Corner Circuit City.... My good ness... There's a line but not a long one. I may have found a gem. GO in.. and everyone heads forodds and ends.. others head for TVs...

I walk casually as to not seem to anxious, and cause a scene making someone look where I am perhaps givin them the inside track on a TV... I spot a 40 then a46 and finally a 50 inch...

What the heezy?? No 65's ? No 72s?

I think spot a Rep.. she points me to the other side where there are 58inchers.. as well as a 65inch...

MY GOODNESS.

Plasmas... LCDs 52 inchers... $1100 and BELOW... Heavens to Murgetroid!!!!! Mecca..

Found out they won't go low on the 65s til almost Christmas.. so I better jump on one of these joints.

I do... BOY do I.. two in fact.. for the price of one 72inch and could have gotten another.. but didn't need it... Paid.. realized this Big Biznitch aintfittin in the back of the S600. I anxiously ask the Rep can I leave it and come back..

They say yes.. I'l be gettin it later this evenin in the QX!!!! WOOO HOOO.... Almost there.. the journey is almost complete... but not yet... Not yet...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

This Black Friday thing is NOOOOO joke. I mean NO JOKE...

I woke up at 4am.. out by 4.30am... Got to Circuit City.. Didn't open til 7am.. thats like a full day in Black Friday time.
Went up the hill to Best Buy where the Line was around the PLAZA.. not store.. not stores..

THE PLAZA... I cussed quietly to myself before goin back down the hill to my car. Confident I would find a store worth a deal.

Went to the Sears to cop a Washer and Dryer for the crib. Wondered why no one was outside in line.. but there were a crap load of cars.. It had been open since 4am. I can't win. I walked in and wanted to get the Front Loading W/D Advertised for $599.. Real Price? $529..

Saw it and realized.. you get what you pay for. Kenmore Elite = Poo Poo. Opted for the LG W/D Sexay.

Made my way to Tysons Corner Circuit City.... My good ness... There's a line but not a long one. I may have found a gem. GO in.. and everyone heads for odds and ends.. others head for TVs...

I walk casually as to not seem to anxious, and cause a scene making someone look where I am perhaps givin them the inside track on a TV... I spot a 40 then a 46 and finally a 50 inch...

What the heezy?? No 65's ? No 72s?

I think spot a Rep.. she points me to the other side where there are 58inchers.. as well as a 65inch...

MY GOODNESS.

Plasmas... LCDs 52 inchers... $1100 and BELOW... Heavens to Murgetroid!!!!! Mecca..

Found out they won't go low on the 65s til almost Christmas.. so I better jump on one of these joints.

I do... BOY do I.. two in fact.. for the price of one 72inch and could have gotten another.. but didn't need it... Paid.. realized this Big Biznitch aint fittin in the back of the S600. I anxiously ask the Rep can I leave it and come back..

They say yes.. I'l be gettin it later this evenin in the QX!!!! WOOO HOOO.... Almost there.. the journey is almost complete... but not yet... Not yet...

Lucky you. Was at Sears in White Oak (Silver Spring) ACROSS THE %^^$^ STREET no less.. 46 LCD HD 1080p..... reg 1499.00..... Blk Friday 899.00.... get to theelectronics.... put in the order... went to pay for it... salesman says., " you need to get in THAT line".... look to the left.... Half of ElSalvador is in the " get the TV line".....
frown.gif
By the time I reach the register: THAT SEARS IS SOLD OUT WAREHOUSE IS SOLD OUT.. its 5:40 AM ...... andI am heated... go to the look out guy ( word to brotha man 5th flo) and I am quickly informed, " come back the day after XMAS.... the 52" Sony BRAVIAjoint you see here ( 2100.00) will be 1G even..... Happy, I move on the Macy's (Columbia) and destroy the Men's suit department... inaugeration ballPolo two button Tux with Bow-Tie ( no clip on yungnz) for Illinois Delegation: CHECK Mass. Delegation Calvin Klein 3 button Tux with Platinum tie : CHECK Nastysteel grey two button all season wool suit, plum tie and pocket square for...................... Delta Ball, ATL Dec 5th: CHECK Retail price..... 700 even outthe door... Polo Tux retailed at 450.00 by it self... 7AM- grab breakfast.. head home... and hope that due to economic times that Black Friday does nothingmore than put retailers in a full blown sell off to get themselves in the blk..... by NEXt Dec..... lol

Copped a new era from DTLR for $20 (only $2 more than reg dis.)... And I rarely wear hats...

Both "Motorsports XX3s" straight patent leather garbage, so I watched the beast grab those...

All the electronic folks told me to hold out until the month of January...

So, this is by far the most frugal "Black Friday" weekend ever for me...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FranSanity217

^^ whats your site or wherever your selling these shoes?

Not a store, business, consignment, site... just part of my personal collection
frown.gif
hence most of the same size and details on condition. Feel free to PM for tagged, detailed pics and more info if needed. All legit, but pricedfair so they can GO ASAP (before I regret it), so prices are firm. If you are curious or interested in a reason, well, we are in a recession!
laugh.gif
Nah, really because I don't wear most this crap and more importantlybecause of this REASON. Should have seen wifey
happy.gif
while she helped me pull stuff outthe closet, look-up prices and price... think she is happy. Think that's it.

Back
Top Bottom