Official DMV Lookout Thread Volume: Consolidate

I was told the same on Electronics for Circuit City.... but many of the good TVs may not be around come january after the Christmas Boom....

I can swear to you that Circuit City is the best deals right now.

I am goin back tonite to see whats left since my show is next to the joint.. BUT I won't be buyin til Friday.. I GOTS to get the joint I want...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm getting a decent LCD around January/Feb for the bedroom..32 inch or so.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I've never done Black Friday shopping.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

MyT.. if you go bedroom.. go at LEAST 42 inches.. or you will wish you had gone bigger..

Trust me.. Im a weirdo when it comes to this and know I won't be satified til that 72 inches of Heaven is in my possession..

The Plasma is BEAUTIFUL I must say...

Go to Circuit City people.. just not mine.. lol

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nah we don't need all that
laugh.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]32 is just fine...we have a 47 in the living room..[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

32 does me justice as well.

Comparing the distance to where I'm actually sitting/viewing, I won't need anything bigger until I finally finance the dream home in 2010.

By then, I guess the entire crib will have to be in HD and flat screens. It'll be so "cheap" to do such by that time.

I didn't think about distance...

I better reconsider the girls viewing as well.

Still need Christmas Pics T.... They aint havin Santa pics..cause they are scared of a brotha.. but will gladly accept presents from his big ace...

Hold up??? Where and what kind.. If its DLP.. Its no good for me. I heard too many bad things about the DLP and having to watch it from straight on and haveseen it side by side the Plaz and LCD to break down and get it...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

MyT.. if you go bedroom.. go at LEAST 42 inches.. or you will wish you had gone bigger..

Trust me.. Im a weirdo when it comes to this and know I won't be satified til that 72 inches of Heaven is in my possession..

The Plasma is BEAUTIFUL I must say...

Go to Circuit City people.. just not mine.. lol

See them of the 26th of Dec....
Those Bammas in Wheaton aint cutt'n no real deals....
I am about to ante up on a Wii too...
laugh.gif

Talk about a "911" work out... Tennis, Bowling, Boxing, Snow boarding... my cousin beat the breaks off me.... and I think I lost 7 pounds...
ohwell.gif

Tiger Woods Wii Golf game.... more complicated than finding out what happened to the bailout money.....

Is the one in Wheaton closing down? I found out quick the ones NOT closing down is business as usual.. the ones that are may be transferring the bigger TVswhich they haven't marked down to the other stores...

I just need ONE bamma........ ONE bamma who works at a Circuit City closin down.......

I'd pay that Bammas rent for a month..lol

Went to the Mall of America on Black Friday. Spent 90% of my time in the Bebe line. All tops were $29, so the wife went to town. lol

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Rock's TV obsession is hilarious. lol

Yo.. my wife thinks its almost a problem..but I try to explain to her our parents didn't let us watch much TV as kids... and we were allowed.. we wereprolly on punishment for something like frowning at our Mom...

So I am basically tryin to catch up on all that lost time as a Child.

Also.. don't forget to send me Instrumentals or Music of folks you think may want some pub...

I saw a commercial for it overthe weekend at the big screen store, they said it was an hdtv, I forgot what brand though. There is one in Annapolis, EllicottCity and a couple of other places just check their website

Yeah.. just found out those are the DLPs that people are now tryin to give away!!

Best Buy has one for $1800 but I won't do it.

Just wont do it!!

Back
Top Bottom