Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Yo!!!! This is kinda dope. Best live action/CGI fight scene for DBZ I've her seen. Wow. The scenery is DOPE! Kurrins Tower. Hyperbolic time chamber. Satan city. Capsule Corp. They damn near got everything right.

Cell is :pimp: in this too. Was expecting this to be trash. But Wow.

Yo!!!! This is kinda dope. Best live action/CGI fight scene for DBZ I've her seen. Wow. The scenery is DOPE! Kurrins Tower. Hyperbolic time chamber. Satan city. Capsule Corp. They damn near got everything right.

Stay off of boxden b

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR A REAL LIFE MOVE TO BE DONE THE RIGHT WAY.. LIKE THE MATRIX WAS DONE DURING ITS TIME

Just started watching season 1. Been years since I kept up with DBZ. Curious to see what I've missed.

Alleged Summary of chapter 6

“Super dragon balls” are the original dragon balls, planet-sized, and have less limits than regular DBs. Champa's found six already.
It's taken Champa "decades" to gather 6 Super DBs (apparently these are all from his universe, but it's not 100% clear).
The Namekians “shaved down” pieces of these original DBs to create their own. Champa wants to use them to switch U7 and U6's Earths.
But if Beerus wins the tournament, Champa will hand over his 6 balls. Beerus will have to find the last one on his own.
To find the last Super DB they want to use Bulma's radar, but the universe is to big for it to cover all at once. So they need to go to the center of the universe, but don't know how to get there. Jaco knows someone who might know how: Zuno (ズノー). Oh, and Tights shows up, and happens to have a spaceship (presumably from Jaco). So they use that to take off and go meet this "Zuno" person.
Jaco says Zuno is a mysterious person who knows everything. Even if he's never met you, he'll know what pattern underwear you're wearing.
Bulma says Earth is at the "edge" of the universe; being at the center of the universe will give the Dragon Radar wider range or something.
After they have Bulma build new Dragon Radar, she realizes there should be Super DBs in their universe too for them to find. But radar can't detect them, leading to them going to meet Zuno in order to find the center of the universe.
Jaco mentions that there are tons of galaxies in the universe.
Goku says he likes Chi-Chi because she's strong-willed, and Vegeta says it's because of his Saiyan blood (all Saiyan women are like that).
Tournament details:
Long ago on Beerus/Champa's birthday, Beerus ate the "Puff-Puff Fruit" atop Champa's cake, starting a fight that destroyed many planets. Therefore after then, the two avoided physical fights and only competed through their food "showdowns".
Universe 7 team: Goku, Vegeta, Boo, Piccolo, and "strongest person Beerus ever fought" (who in a shock twist ISN'T Whis).
Vegeta even says Gohan probably has the highest potential out of all of them (remember those days?), but Goku says he only studies now.
The tournament will be held on the "Nameless Planet" in "1 week according to the 8th Solar Calendar" (=5 Earth days), starting at 10 AM.
Tournament rules same as Tenkaichi Budokai, plus a written test per Vegeta's suggestion (he doesn't want mindless monsters participating).

Why can't a movie studio do this?

Why can't a movie studio do this?
Man that was trash too, cgi cell was corny along wit teen trunks lookin like a 32 year old Indian

Man that was trash too, cgi cell was corny along wit teen trunks lookin like a 32 year old Indian

While it may have been corny, there were elements there and attention to detail that made it kind of dope. A lot of DBZ fans say live action can't be done for DBZ. This video kind of disproves that, and is an absolute step in the right direction.

CGI cell looked dope to me for what it was. That fight scene was ill for the budget as well. The choreography was DBZ to the core. Casting of course needed work, there was no dialogue...but from a base standpoint, THIS is how a DBZ movie should look and be portrayed.

So I guess no one is discussing the episodes in here anymore?

:lol: :rofl: I mean feel free to. Besides this i'm part of a specifically anime/manga related forum, which is where I post most stuff on the subject, as the conversations tend to get a little more intense and thorough.

Back
Top Bottom