Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Where are y'all reading this? I just watched the latest episode but nowadays talking about tournaments and stuff where's the manga?

I wish that red thing looked cooler.
It's like they're trying to make all the new characters look as cute or as harmless as possible
Japan :smh:

REALLY?!?! Piccolo got picked over GOHAN?!?!?

Piccolo got his cheeks clapped by 1st form Cell son!!! :smh: :smh:

Seriously upset about Gohan's continuous lack of shine

I love gohan but damn i have given up on the kid. They hate him SMH

Apparently dude is on a conference while all his family and friends were all gone to watch or participate in this universal tournament. On a ******* conference. Are you ******* kidding me?

So yea...they left him on earth :lol:

Didn't really like the nipple dude who's supposed to be the 2nd strongest fighter beerus have ever faced. Surely, they could come up a better design than that.

Isn't just me or the saiyan in champas team looks like a girl?

Last edited:
Man, They're setting Gohan Up For A Grand Entrance Or Some ****. No Way They Can Intentionally Write Out The Mystical One [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] He's Gonna Come Through & Save The Day. He Probably On That Golden Freeza Traning regiment

If you guys don't see whats going on then you need to re-watch DBZ.

Gohan is obviously gonna be soft until something happens to Earth when people are away at the tournament or some shih and he's going to start training again

Well They All Fight When They Have To. Gohan Was The Strongest For All Of DBZ & Has The Potential To Regain That Status For DBS If The Writers Write It That Way [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom