Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Am I watching the same show? What tournament y'all talmbout? Last episode of Super, Freeza just arrived.

:nerd:

Damn forgive me for putting faith in the idea of Scrubhan getting some PT :smh:

So Goku finna wash errbody as usual? Ok

I mean, vegeta drops the line about Gohan having more potential than any of them, even at his current level of strength. Gohan may have some kind of part in the future.

Writers admits a character STILL after all these years and the powers he's gained and lost probably has the most potential in the series, but STILL refuses to develop and utilize him. :smh: Terrible.

You guys. Price how holly hold was like android 18 and Rousey loves vegeta.

She got her face broken (like vegeta got his arm broken by a kick). Wish someone would photoshop that.

Rousey was even slumped over and **** like vegeta

Episode summaries for the next episodes have a lot of promise for Gohan!

Episode 23: “The Earth and Gohan in Dire Peril! Come Quick, Son Goku!!” (December 13th)
Piccolo sacrifices himself to save Gohan from Freeza’s Death Beam. As Gohan’s lamentation resounds, contact is finally made with Goku and co. Goku locks on to Gohan’s ki (which has swelled up due to Piccolo’s death) and teleports back to Earth.
Episode 24: “Charge! Freeza vs Son Goku. This is the Fruit of My Training!” (December 20th)
The fated battle between Goku and Freeza has finally begun. Freeza can’t hide his joy at finally being able to exact his revenge, and his methods gradually make Goku angrier and angrier. The whole time, the two battle but are merely sizing each other up, which makes Vegeta lose his temper and suddenly butt in on the fight.
Episode 25: Title Undecided (December 27th)
Goku has risen even higher through training. But even seeing Goku like this, Freeza still smiles fearlessly.
Break (January 3rd)
Episode 26: Title Undecided (January 10th)
Episode 23: “The Earth and Gohan in Dire Peril! Come Quick, Son Goku!!” (December 13th)
Piccolo shields Gohan and gets hit by Freeza’s Death Beam. Meanwhile, Bulma finally manages to get in touch with Whis. Goku and Vegeta (still training on the planet of Beerus, God of Destruction) are informed of Freeza’s resurrection and that the Earth is in peril. However, it will take 35 minutes for the two of them to return to Earth.
Episode 24: “Charge! Freeza vs Son Goku. This is the Fruit of My Training!” (December 20th)
The fated showdown between Goku and the revenge-obsessed Freeza has finally begun. The two continue to fight evenly, but Freeza comes out with an unexpected attack.
Episode 25: Undecided (December 27th)
Freeza has powered up even more by training, so to counter him Goku transforms into a form surpassing even Super Saiyan God. But even after seeing Goku’s new form, Freeza still smiles fearlessly. And so Freeza likewise finally plays his trump card.

I'm honestly just waiting to get past this second film arc so we can start getting to entirely new material.

Not enough for me to be interested. The Battle of Gods arc dragged on too long. At this point I just want them to hurry up and kill Frieza again so we can move on.
Brah at least watch the last episode. Vegeta disposing of Captain Ginyu in seconds is worth it. 

:wow: need to get back on it. Haven't watched an episode since goku became ssj god and was testing out his powers.

Manga has me so excited to see what the anime version of the tourney looks like! Who are those people...

:wow: need to get back on it. Haven't watched an episode since goku became ssj god and was testing out his powers.
Manga has me so excited to see what the anime version of the tourney looks like! Who are those people...

Those are champa's tournament participants. Interesting that we have a saiyan and Frost demon in the mix. Races we both know the pinnacle of their respective strengths.

Bruh..........they have an alternate World 6 Frieza?!

No it's not an alternate world. It's another different universe that Freizas race also exists in. Just like the saiyans exist in that universe. There won't be any alternate versions of anyone in the other universe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom