Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Yoo I was at the barbershop yesterday overhearing middle-aged Jamaican shottas talk about DBZ
roll.gif
**** brought a tear to my eye

"Trunks bun up Freeza daddy dem nice eeee?"

"Dat yout Trunks a HARDD"
^^^^i need some translation for the text above lmfao
laugh.gif

Yoo I was at the barbershop yesterday overhearing middle-aged Jamaican shottas talk about DBZ
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

^^^^i need some translation for the text above lmfao
laugh.gif
Basically that Trunks washed Cooler and that Trunks was a bad dude.

It isn't canon though.
nerd.gif
I truly find it bogus to just make something null and void after the fact; like when a college goes through sanctions due to violations and now wins or championships "never happened."
i dont care if its canon or not canon, i just like the way how it looks

and akira toriyama failed at creating DBZS, DBGT was much better imo even tho he didnt worked at the series

they need to bring back the filler and stretch the length from the series out

and give it that build up just like in the older DBZ series from the freeza and cell saga

SSJ4 is my fav
It isn't canon though.
nerd.gif
I truly find it bogus to just make something null and void after the fact; like when a college goes through sanctions due to violations and now wins or championships "never happened."
SSJ4 was never canon tho. None of GT was. They didn't make it non-canon because Super was coming out. Even if Super never happened GT would still be fairy tales

SSJ4 was never canon tho. None of GT was. They didn't make it non-canon because Super was coming out. Even if Super never happened GT would still be fairy tales
Ok. Now i am just confused. :lol: Did Toriyama give the co-sign/licensing rights to the people that made GT? What qualified it as non canon from the jump? Serious question because i know one of y'all has the proper info in the specifics...

I believe Akira Toriyama's official stance is he views the events in the movies and GT as side stories not within im the continuity of the original manga.

As for GT being better than Super, I don't know. Regardless of GT not being canon, there's are large portions of GT that are just unwatchable. Super I can deal with for the time being.

Last edited:
I believe Akira Toriyama's official stance is he views the events in the movies and GT as side stories not within im the continuity of the original manga.

As for GT being better than Super, I don't know. Regardless of GT not being canon, there's are large portions of GT that are just unwatchable. Super I can deal with for the time being.
I rewatched GT a while back thinking that maybe my memory was playing tricks on me. Nah that **** is horrible

SSJ4 is my fav
It isn't canon though. :nerd: I truly find it bogus to just make something null and void after the fact; like when a college goes through sanctions due to violations and now wins or championships "never happened."
that being said, SSG form should have been how SSJ4 looked

Yeah I prefer SSJ4 so SSJG too. I don't even really like the form, I just dislike it less than SSJG and SSGSS

Kaioken to me is the best transformation for the simple fact that it changed everything. Goku became a god way before super...

Dude came back from heaven

Last edited:
I still wish they would've explored Kaioken in SSJ form after Goku fought Pikon.

Super Kaioken was Anime only, hence it not receiving any explanation in the manga.

I consider it too early to judge whether GT is better than Super for the simple fact that all we've gone over in Super so far is the same plot elements from the previous two films. It's nothing new and therefore my ability to enjoy it has been hampered. All they've done up till now is pad the plot of the films to stretch them out, which is pointless and i'll always consider to be a flaw of this series. Wouldn't say it makes it worse than GT however. I'm waiting for the next arc to see how completely new material's going to be written, material that'll require more creativity again.

SS4 is and always has been the best thing about GT in my opinion and all around makes more sense for the Saiyans to transform into than this current SSG and SSGSS/SSB.

Back
Top Bottom