Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

SS4 was a very dope transformation. The whole part of having to see the full Earth didnt make sense though. It should have been as simple as turning into Oozaru while being a super saiyan and then controlling it.

Last edited:
That rap was horrible with the guy hitting high notes in the backround. The dandan sounds like the Kai theme which imo is trash too.

The Bruce Faulconer instrumental theme was the best/the real DBZ theme, Rock the Dragon was alright but was kind of cheesy.

We got power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Intro still gives me chills. Gohan went through so much because of his deadbeat dad. He finally got a chance to grow up :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
We got power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Intro still gives me chills. Gohan went through so much because of his deadbeat dad. He finally got a chance to grow up
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

^^ son teleported to go see king Kai when he was suppose to be enrolling his son into school :smh:

Super 13 coulda waited until after the interview with the dean

btw the DBZ & DBGT that were broadcasted in the US are they uncensored and with original japanese background music

or can you only buy the uncensored version with japanese music on DVD/Blu ray and it never got broadcasted on national TV

Vegeta spent all of buu fighting in SSJ2

Goku and Vegeta both fought in SSJ2

Gohan fought Buu and Debora in SSJ2

Yeah, it's just hard to notice because they don't always animate the lightning except when the characters are powering up, and even then they might forget sometimes, which is the main way people can tell when a person is using Super Saiyan 2. The changes in the hair (And Vegeta didn't even get that) are then something that people might forget about.

dakingii dakingii Yeah that part with Golden Oozaru Goku staring at Earth and then becoming SS4 was dumb, but they payoff in terms of appearance was worth it. The only problem is that SS4 was featured in GT, which was terrible. Were we seeing it in Super right now it would be ten times better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom