Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

When they dubbing super ?
probably 5 years after the series got ended, just like with GT
laugh.gif

I've finally found it, after being in the Jordan Brand section for a year I finally found the only thread that means anything to me... The Official Dragon Ball Z Thread!!!

But DBZ is trash now tho

I'm expecting things to pick up with the conclusion of the Resurrection Arc, which will end the time they've wasted recreating films we've already seen and allowing us to get entirely new material.

Wow jus found the legendary thread. I was so huge on dB back in 99 I got a mod chip installed in my ps1 so it'd play Japan games. Had final bout and ultimate battle 22. No usa games back then.

Wow jus found the legendary thread. I was so huge on dB back in 99 I got a mod chip installed in my ps1 so it'd play Japan games. Had final bout and ultimate battle 22. No usa games back then.
the early 90s DBZ 1,2,3 & Hyper Dimension on the Super Famicom was the real OG shzzle
smokin.gif

i got the Pro Fighter X copy box to bootleg the games on a floppy disk so that i can buy games for 1 euro lol

the SFC with the copy box was the best toy ever in my youth, that thing was like opium for me, i was addicted as fck
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thays cool I never played those before. I actually enjoy the xenoverse
xenoverse looks sick, too bad that i dont own a console anymore

i lost interest in gaming when i start to smoke weed in the mid 90s
mean.gif

lets say i went from one addiction to another
sick.gif

Worst Dragon Ball Z game released in the US was Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22 and I still have a copy of it

Yeah it was horrible lol I felt very lucky back then having it tho I was like 12 years old. I still remember after toonami ran the frieze saga a few months later EB had the future trunks uncut vhs tapes for pre order me and my friends thought we was ballin watchin all that months before it came on tv

Back in 2000 burger King had some toys also...I still got all my irwin series 1 figures somewhere the broly is beast

Fav character?

Goku ss3

I mean when that **** happened i was in awe that man couldn't be stopped

Back
Top Bottom