Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Pretty sure Goku's oldest son is a successful scholar married to a billionaire heiress.

Have we really reached the point where we're going to take how Gohan turned out and credit it to Goku? Pretty sure people have been complaining in here for months about how he doesn't fight and isn't more like Goku so **** outta here with this foolishness. Gohan is Chi-Chi's son through and through. This is like taking any successful athlete and giving his/her father/mother credit when that specific parent didn't do a damn thing to help make that kid a success :lol:

Can I reiterate

Buu saga >>>>>>>>>>>>> every dragon ball saga thus far

Cell Saga>Buu Saga>Frieza Saga 

Cell Saga>Frieza Saga>>>Buu Saga

And that's ignoring Dragon Ball of course.

Last edited:
roll.gif

Buu saga is easily the worst out of all the dbz sagas. I cant take you seriously in here b

What does it matter if it's just diverging time lines? King of All should just command the Gods of destruction to destroy the Kai's in Universe 10 and Earth in 7 to remove the origins of the divergent time lines.

Also, what's really the big deal of Black? I feel like Freeza was more of a scourge. He despised the Saiyans and muttered monkeys then just blew up their planet. Even in Return of the F, he blew up the Earth.

Black just going around hunting humans...

Having said that...what if Cell absorbed Black...
So you just gonna have people killed with no proof to the crime.

The time lines came from What Trunks did when he first changed the future for Goku instead of him dying of a heart virus he lived.

Anyone think Zamasu travels ahead to the future with a dead Goku and put the other earring on him and thats how he becomes black 
nerd.gif

Vegetal needs to keep training Trunks can't have his son coming for help every time a new villain comes.

Why doesn't Vegeta call himself the King of Saiyans?

His dad is dead.

:rofl:

Buu saga is easily the worst out of all the dbz sagas. I cant take you seriously in here b

Been saying this for years :lol: Main characters aren't as interesting as they previous arcs, villain(s) aren't as interesting, plot isn't as interesting. You get some dope moments obviously, such as SS3 Goku and Vegito, but overall it's the weakest arc in Z.

So you just gonna have people killed with no proof to the crime.

The time lines came from What Trunks did when he first changed the future for Goku instead of him dying of a heart virus he lived.

Didn't the King of all wipe out universes because he was upset?

And I don't understand why the rings appear in Universe 10 when the events occurred in 7. And where is Champa?

I lost it when Beerus answered the call and it was the King of All. :lol: :lol: :lol:

View media item 2126373
View media item 2126376

Bruh, when his head went through the table, I literally laughed out loud. :lol:

I like how now theres a sense of hierarchy in the characters. The god of destruction is powerful, but can also be humbled at the same time.

Everyone claiming this episode was trash, did ya'll put any pieces together?

Trunks and Cell creating new worlds?

The fusion earrings being brought up to give us hints about how Black is going to be made, and why he has the fusion earring

The King of all showing up at the end and wanting to meet Goku? He obviously knows whats going on and wants Goku to put an end to it.

Episodes don't have to be so blatant for them not to be trash

What does it matter if it's just diverging time lines? King of All should just command the Gods of destruction to destroy the Kai's in Universe 10 and Earth in 7 to remove the origins of the divergent time lines.

Also, what's really the big deal of Black? I feel like Freeza was more of a scourge. He despised the Saiyans and muttered monkeys then just blew up their planet. Even in Return of the F, he blew up the Earth.

Black just going around hunting humans...

Having said that...what if Cell absorbed Black...

I think the king of all wants Goku to become the next god of destruction like people were pointing out before. Or maybe he has some other role for Goku up his sleeve somewhere.

But for him to request to meet Goku is a result of 2 things - either its from the tournament, or he's been watching everything progress after the tournament and wants something more from Goku.

Or maybe this is how Trunks becomes that future time patroller. Maybe these are all just blocks linking up with that.

And if the Gods of destruction destroy earth from Universe 7, the show would end.

TBH the ills villains thus far in the entire series have definitely been Freeza, early Vegeta, and Turles. They have displayed the most sinister vibes above all the other villains.

Black is giving that vibe, but we haven't gotten too much screen time from him yet.

Also, Buu saga was too drawn out. Fat buu and Super Buu were too long. TBH, if it were just Super Buu it would have been better. He was smart, strong, and had potential to just have his own saga. Forget the other forms, they were time wasted.

Also SSJ3 was a waste of time. Waiting on Gohan to get washed was a waste of time, and I feel like all that crap with Bibidi was a waste of time also.

It should have been the Tournament, which awakens Super Buu, which led to the Z fighters getting washed, which led to fusion, which led to a super battle to off Buu. With Krillin and Bulma on a hunt for the dragon balls while the other Z fighters get washed to revive Goku and Vegeta.

Gohan and Gotenks hold off Buu and spare some time while they're looking for the Dragonballs

i think Zeno is just as intrigued with goku as beerus and whis seem to be. he's always had the ability to make a friend out of anyone

And I don't understand why the rings appear in Universe 10 when the events occurred in 7. And where is Champa?

That is something to think about
They probably guard the rings because their stronger than the other Kaio in Universe 6 and 7
Zamasu is a fighting prodigy after all even though he got them swift paws by a mortal

Or it's just for plot

Champa probably out there eating from the new earth

Last edited:
Maybe the subs were Inaccurate, but the explanation the Kai gave for how the time ring works doesn't explain how black was able to follow trunks.

I feel like they're just making up how time travel works as they go.

Didn't the King of all wipe out universes because he was upset?

well time lines effect all universes because all universes are present in every timeline. so in trunks timeline still exists a champa, a beerus, a zamasu completely seperate from the ones we have in the main timeline.  I would just assume that universes 7 kais (supreme kai and elder kai) has rings as well.

Toriyama needs to let the Prince that was Promised clap Black's shoulders.

Do you guys think the arch will end after this upcoming battle? I have to admit that it would be pretty lame if black gets defeated right away |I

Back
Top Bottom