Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Do you guys think the arch will end after this upcoming battle? I have to admit that it would be pretty lame if black gets defeated right away |I

It wouldn't surprise me if it did. It's been par the course for the series so far. No real threat yet. Everything has been peachy.

There's a moderate threat, filler, defeat of said moderate threat, and peace. Rinse and repeat.

The stakes in DBZ were much more higher. Maxing out Goku and Vegeta's powers has the writers grabbing at straws to find real threats. Not to mention the safety net of Whis and Beerus.

The Zamasu and Black mystery is very intersting though. I'm really hoping there is some rewarding payoff that ties everything together. Otherwise, it'll just be another pointless saga. Like the tournament arc.

We've been watching a year's worth of filler every week.

Last edited:
Super Sayian Rose

And I don't think this fight will be over anytime soon

Even if they defeat Black in the future

that doesn't stop black in the present

And Black can leap through timelines

Reactions: g14
These minor spoilers might be just as bad as full blown spoilers. All these posts make me want to watch that video and ruin things for myself.

^^ Trunks maybe but no way Toriyama lets Vegeta finish of a main villain

this is actually the saddest thing about dragon ball z srs

goku and vegeta are pretty much the main characters toriyama should take notes from naruto even tho naruto was the main character they gave sasuke his own lane too

they need to give vegeta his own lane let that boy win too it'll make the plots better

Last edited:
^^ Trunks maybe but no way Toriyama lets Vegeta finish of a main villain

this is actually the saddest part about dragon ball z srs

toriyama should take notes from naruto even tho naruto was the main character they gave sasuke his own lane too

they need to give vegeta his own lane let that boy win too it'll make the plots better
It's too late for this. Naruto had the advantage of learning from DBZs mistakes and gave so many people lanes. They had Asuma looking like the realest.

DBZ has devolved into the Goku and Vegeta show and it's really the Goku show.

No one even cards that Goku has gotten an immense amount of help during this show. This is Gokus third time getting trained by God's to Vegetas one.

The Goku worship will never end.

Well at least we know in 4 weeks, we will finally have gotten some action. Wish Piccollo, Gohan and them could get in the action.

It's too late for this. Naruto had the advantage of learning from DBZs mistakes and gave so many people lanes. They had Asuma looking like the realest.

No one even cards that Goku has gotten an immense amount of help during this show. This is Gokus third time getting trained by God's to Vegetas one.

The legend of monkey boy and his grandpa's keepsake. Vegeta been a background dancer from the jump

Well Vegeta was evil and caused most of the problems in DBZ (Taunting Frieza to transform, Helping Cell reach his perfect form, and Removing Majin Buu from Super Buu which caused him to revert into Kid Buu). These helped DBZ became great but were also problems. True Frieza would have transformed anyways but it was still a problem.

Logic dictates that removing Fat Buu from Super Buu would make him weaker and it did. They would have never beaten Super Buu, blowing up the Earth was collateral damage which was minor since everyone was dead anyways. Causing the Kid Buu transformation was a positive act.

Perfect Cell and the release of Buu in the first place are Vegetas follies

Logic dictates that removing Fat Buu from Super Buu would make him weaker and it did. They would have never beaten Super Buu, blowing up the Earth was collateral damage which was minor since everyone was dead anyways. Causing the Kid Buu transformation was a positive act.

Perfect Cell and the release of Buu in the first place are Vegetas follies
What are you talking about, the transformation to Kid Buu had the Earth destroyed and he destroyed other planets. That adds even more plus he let himself get "controlled" by Babidi , killed innocents during the Tenkaichi Budokai, and fought Goku knowing that it would result in Majin Buu returning (Goku did have a hand in it but he had no choice). 

These minor spoilers might be just as bad as full blown spoilers.

As soon as I saw that video title I knew I'd have to tred carefully for the next few posts :lol: :smh:

Outside of the episode previews at the end, I prefer to watch blindly.

EDIT: I had a feeling that son was going to drag this topic back up :lol:

Last edited:
Also Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu, the reason being is that when he absorbed the first Kai he turned into Super Buu which made him a little weaker and then the second Kai made him Majin Buu, even more weaker. Super Buu only ended the earths population and the Z Fighter's families. When he absorbed Goten, Trunks, Piccolo, and Gohan it made him a little stronger but Kid Buu is the strongest Buu.

Not this again... Super Buu is the strongest Buu
How, I want to hear this.
Fam, if you didn't know Super Buu was stronger than KID Buu, you've discredited yourself 
sick.gif

Some could say they are about the same given this panel, he didn't say he gotten Stronger when he absorbed the first Kai but when he absorbed the second Kai he got weaker.

Maybe the subs were Inaccurate, but the explanation the Kai gave for how the time ring works doesn't explain how black was able to follow trunks.

I feel like they're just making up how time travel works as they go.
bruh

black goku said it himself

its like from the movie "jumper"

sam. l jackson aint had the power to "jump" time and space

but when the jumpers did jump (time travel in dbs case) it left traces to a opening you cant see to the naked eye

you would need something which sam.l jackson magic stick did that can sense gate openings in time and space ....aka time rings

trunks would be the jumper ...evil goku would be sam l jackson as example if makes sense

whenever they time travel it leaves a open door ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom