Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Why wouldn't they finish his backstory? They've invested this much time into a character, from bringing Trunks back to the current timeline, to going all the way over to the Kiao world to research him, to note going back to the future to fight him.

You think they'll just wash him and then bounce?

This saga still has a few weeks left in it. and If we don't get answers while he's alive, they'll surely answer the questions when its time for Zamasu to face justice.

I get it, you guys love Cell and Super Buu. But they were far from the "deepest" characters. I mean, Garlic JR has more backstory than them.

No. :lol: His father failed to become Guardian of the Earth and tried to take over, before he was beaten and imprisoned forever by Kami. Jr. turns up in the modern day and wishes to become immortal. That's literally the extent of what we learn about him. :rofl:

Last edited:
Why wouldn't they finish his backstory? They've invested this much time into a character, from bringing Trunks back to the current timeline, to going all the way over to the Kiao world to research him, to note going back to the future to fight him.

This saga still has a few weeks left in it. and If we don't get answers while he's alive, they'll surely answer the questions when its time for Zamasu to face justice.

I get it, you guys love Cell and Super Buu. But they were far from the "deepest" characters. I mean, Garlic JR has more backstory than them.

No. :lol: His father failed to become Guardian of the Earth and tried to take over, before he was beaten and imprisoned forever by Kami. Jr. turns up in the modern day and wishes to become immortal. That's literally the extent of what we learn about him. :rofl:

More than we know about Cell

His daddy failed to kill Goku as a child so he made 3 bastard kids to take him out. He's got some weird boner everytime he gets close to them and wants to eat them.

Last edited:

His daddy failed to kill Goku as a child so he made 3 bastard kids to take him out. He's got some weird boner everytime he gets close to them and wants to eat them.

Forgot the part where he came back from the future, because the Androids in his timeline were already dead, along with his present day counter part, secondary counterpart in Future Trunks timeline, and really just a whole bunch of other facts :lol: Stop it son. Garlic Jr. is trash and shouldn't be compared to any of the major villains in Z.

vegeta been gettin washed first for 20+ years
mean.gif

Last edited:

Forgot the part where he came back from the future, because the Androids in his timeline were already dead, along with his present day counter part, secondary counterpart in Future Trunks timeline, and really just a whole bunch of other facts :lol: Stop it son.Garlic Jr. is trash and shouldn't be compared to any of the major villains in Z.

Didn't I sum all that up in my post tho?

My bad, you're right. He wants to eat his siblings, AND he had to go back in time to do it. Can't forget that part.

Last edited:

Forgot the part where he came back from the future, because the Androids in his timeline were already dead, along with his present day counter part, secondary counterpart in Future Trunks timeline, and really just a whole bunch of other facts :lol: Stop it son.Garlic Jr. is trash and shouldn't be compared to any of the major villains in Z.

Didn't I sum all that up in my post tho?

My bad, you're right. He wants to eat his siblings, AND he had to go back in time to do it. Can't forget that part.

No, you really didn't though :lol: Stop it son. Tried to come in here and argue for Garlic Jr.

So could Zamasu be like Kami? We saw the flashes of his "rose" side when he gets enraged by humans. So, in order to become Kaoshin, he expels it in the Trunks' timeline in Goku's dead body since he knows the rules of time. Black is allowed to engage in the crusade against humans while Zamasu chills out as God in Universe 10 not raising the ire of the King of All.

Trunks was doing detective work for the audience when he asks that Black isn't surprised by the site of SSB. It's almost like he's seen it before. Then there's the allusions of mortality. He also has the other half of the Potaru earrings to allow them to fuse back together.

Wonder if goku will use the ssb x kaioken on SSJ rose. I don't think Vegeta will be fighting anymore since dude got stabbed. Unless they're brought some beans.

Pretty clever for the writers to bring goku and Vegeta in the future where no beerus and co.. To save them and actually have a real threat in front of them. One thing I hate in Super is dudes are friends with the gods.. Feels like they're untouchable

So could Zamasu be like Kami? We saw the flashes of his "rose" side when he gets enraged by humans. So, in order to become Kaoshin, he expels it in the Trunks' timeline in Goku's dead body since he knows the rules of time. Black is allowed to engage in the crusade against humans while Zamasu chills out as God in Universe 10 not raising the ire of the King of All.

Trunks was doing detective work for the audience when he asks that Black isn't surprised by the site of SSB. It's almost like he's seen it before. Then there's the allusions of mortality. He also has the other half of the Potaru earrings to allow them to fuse back together.

Also, when black first showed up. He knew Vegeta and Beerus as if he met them already

I'm not a fan of Vegeta but this is getting hard to watch my dudes. Dude stays taking Ls.

Vegeta's huge L aside...I liked the pace of today's episode. Wished every ep was paced like that.

Once they peeped each other, everyone went straight to the fighting. Goku didn't waste time going blue and going all out.

its like they dont even care about the other characters on this show :smh:

:lol: @ "it's like."

I love how shocked Trunks is about Goku turning SSB when he already fantasized about it happening last episode.

I think he was just surprised by the fact that Goku took this seriously enough to jump STRAIGHT to SSB instead of BSing for a while like he usually does.

Last edited:
Red? He might have to go White or Black.

And if only there were Senzu seeds, Vegeta could come back stronger.

Something big has to happen, especially with Trunks.

Back
Top Bottom