Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Need to just write vegeta off already and let him be a family man like gohan if they're gonna keep pulling this ********.

bout tasty appetizer :x :smh:

Come on Grandma it's not a shortage of men out here

Leave my Boy Hendrix alone

I'm a fan of Black he has that Perfect cell personality

As far him going Rose

I'm pretty sure the ring played a role in this

They focused on it way to much in the scenes like this and when he arrived and when he transformed they keep zooming in on that ring

Probably went into the past and hit up the Time Chamber

They even gave Black witty lines

His character needs more spotlight

I don't want that "Oh I beat you now let's be friends"

Nah Black needs to be evil all the way to the end

Don't come out here having a change of heart for humans

Live by it and die by it

Screensaver worthy.

When his action figure drops I'm copping

Final Note

Zamasu and Black fuse

Last edited:
And as far as Zamasu putting his evil side into Black theory, he must not have put all of it there since he still wants to kill Goku. I see this having to require some type of fusion for Goku & Vegeta to come out victorious.

Black has to be gokus dead body from the timeline he got the heart virus, resurrected :nerd:

What I want to know is why gokus body? At that point goku wasnt even half as strong as he was in the buu saga. How do they even know about goku? Zamasu isn't even from the same universe. Lots of holes that need to be filled.

What I want to know is why gokus body? At that point goku wasnt even half as strong as he was in the buu saga. How do they even know about goku? Zamasu isn't even from the same universe. Lots of holes that need to be filled.
Time travel. That ring supposedly only goes to the future but we saw black go to the past temporarily to follow future trunks.

Time travel. That ring supposedly only goes to the future but we saw black go to the past temporarily to follow future trunks.

I think that's only because of the rip created by Trunks going to the past though. So unless he did it when Cell initially went or Trunks the first time with Frieza, doesn't make any sense.

I also think zamasu poisons gowasus tea with the same heart virus spiked into the tea and jacks his earring and ring in order to time travel and fuse with gokus dead body. Im just saying *kanye shrug*

I also think zamasu poisons gowasus tea with the same heart virus spiked into the tea and jacks his earring and ring in order to time travel and fuse with gokus dead body. Im just saying *kanye shrug*

Well we don't know yet if the zamasu that just showed up is the one from the main timeline or from trunks.

Same ol ****. They will never let Vegita win. Goku was about to get washed too. Vegita said Black and Goku are not equal, I will need a thorough explanation on how Black surpassed ssjb that quickly. Neither he or Zamasu ever saw ssjb.

I don't think they can call the king of all because they are time traveling which is forbidden. Fusion might be their only escape.

Last edited:
Mai was ready to throw trunks the yamb as soon as she saw how good he is with kids

Black has to be gokus dead body from the timeline he got the heart virus, resurrected
nerd.gif
He was still the worlds champion in that timeline

Back
Top Bottom