Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Who else is bothered by Beerus' and Whis' high level of involvement in this. Why do they even care? This should be minor to them.

Bruh i've had that issue with them since Resurrection of F :lol: Them being around all the time is dumb and honestly does nothing for the plot. If it's something like Champa's tournament, where its the other way around and they're dragging the Z Fighters into their **** then it makes sense. Otherwise they don't have much reason to be hanging with these guys anymore. ****, Beerus is a God of Destruction with an actual job. **** is he doing here? :lol:

Who else is bothered by Beerus' and Whis' high level of involvement in this. Why do they even care? This should be minor to them.
Bruh i've had that issue with them since Resurrection of F
laugh.gif
Them being around all the time is dumb and honestly does nothing for the plot. If it's something like Champa's tournament, where its the other way around and they're dragging the Z Fighters into their **** then it makes sense. Otherwise they don't have much reason to be hanging with these guys anymore. ****, Beerus is a God of Destruction with an actual job. **** is he doing here?
laugh.gif
Same here bro. Whatever happened to "I'm a God of Destruction, I'm not here to take sides" "IDC Freiza, do as you please". Once Whis rewinded time, all that went out the window and they're basically Z fighters now. 

They're CLEARLY taking sides.

So Universe 6/7 are the only ones with super dragon balls? Zamasu's Universe 10 and its twin don't have their own?

Sht is maaaad confusing.

Zamasu and Goku Black in Trunks' Future timeline should not exist. Zamasu meeting Goku initially when they fought...happened in the main timeline.

Future Trunks timeline is a whole different timeline, in which Goku is already dead. So Zamasu decides to destroy humanity in Trunks timeline....because he's to ***** to go to his own Future timeline?

Why wouldn't he just travel to the main timeline future, instead of going to Trunks' alternate future?

Same here bro. Whatever happened to "I'm a God of Destruction, I'm not here to take sides" "IDC Freiza, do as you please". Once Whis rewinded time, all that went out the window and they're basically Z fighters now. 

They're CLEARLY taking sides.

I'm pretty sure it has everything to do with wanting to keep Goku and Vegeta as apprentices/gods of destruction in training. But the fact that time is being manipulated all around them when it's supposed to be a serious offense is funny.

Man, don't you guys just love Goku and the gang just hanging out at Capsule Corp?

It's even more awesome when you note that the series is based on a manga originally centered on adventure!!!

YEAH DBS

Sht is maaaad confusing.

Zamasu and Goku Black in Trunks' Future timeline should not exist. Zamasu meeting Goku initially when they fought...happened in the main timeline.

Future Trunks timeline is a whole different timeline, in which Goku is already dead. So Zamasu decides to destroy humanity in Trunks timeline....because he's to ***** to go to his own Future timeline?

Why wouldn't he just travel to the main timeline future, instead of going to Trunks' alternate future?

There are 2 different zamasu's. The one we saw fighting along side black is from trunks time line, the one we met earlier sparring with goku is from the main timeline and hasn't gone rouge yet.

There are 2 different zamasu's. The one we saw fighting along side black is from trunks time line, the one we met earlier sparring with goku is from the main timeline and hasn't gone rouge yet.

I get that. But the Zamasu from Trunks timeline wouldn't have ever met Goku...

So Universe 6/7 are the only ones with super dragon balls? Zamasu's Universe 10 and its twin don't have their own?

I thought there was only one set of super dragon balls.

That's why they were the prize at the tournament

The more y'all post theories, the deeper y'all make me think into the show.

We gotta stop making this so complicated. Just go with the flow guys.

The 10 yr olds aren't stressing out over this like us. This zamasu timeline future ring theory is driving us crazy

Last edited:

Yup. This show isn't for guys like us. Most of us are anywhere from 21-35 and we think.

It's meant for the 14-16 year olds who just want to see sick fights. Like the age I was when I was watching DBZ :lol:

The more y'all post theories, the deeper y'all make me think into the show.

The 10 yr olds aren't stressing out over this like us. This zamasu timeline future ring theory is driving us crazy

While what you are saying is true....

Howeber, The storylines, character development, plot lines, etc in DBZ we were getting when we were "10 years old"....are LIGHT YEARS ahead of where super is at now.

Last edited:
Don't universe 10 have their own God of destruction? These dudes just kept universe hopping like no one's business :lol:

I really think there's more to goku blacks identity rather that zamasu simply created or wished him ...it's hella confusing right now tho

I like how instead of having a serious threat, the only thing going for this arc is a Scooby-Doo mystery.

Really liked the build up and anticipation on black until this episode.... He wished for an evil goku as a partner? Seriously?

Reactions: g14
Back
Top Bottom