Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

:lol: @ them teasing us with the mystic gohan look yet in the next ep preview he's back to his scholar look with glasses on

Smh

That gohan/trunks moment still saved the episode for me tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
Supremely washed.

The Hendrix x Prince "goodbye" was dope the rest was pretty weak. 

That gohan/trunks moment still saved the episode for me tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
Supremely washed.

The Hendrix x Prince "goodbye" was dope the rest was pretty weak. 
The progeny of Goku all turn out to be mush.

House of Vegeta stay flourishing, damn near got another God on the roster.

Young Hendrix could fade Kakarot's starting lineup solo

Last edited:
Random thought as I head to bed:

Why is Zeno not a multiversal being? Dude can wipe out everything in the blink of an eye and he doesn't exist in all realities at once?

That just seems like a dumb oversight. They even said Zeno lives in a dimension outside of Space/Time, so shouldn't that have summoned the omnipresent Zeno?

Manga needs to hurry up, we need an author that makes sense

I reading that Hit and Arale are coming back in the next arc.

Yep, one of the episodes titled 'The Hit-Job'

Assuming she isn't nerfed, she could very well fit as one of the strongest people in the DB universes. About to give everyone the fade :smokin
How would that work though? I only watched a few episodes of Dragon Ball and never read her respective manga, so I don't know much about her strengths. Am I to assume she's just been powering up to the same levels as Goku and vegeta

This probably belongs in a different thread but since we're talking about it.

Conan sounds like my brother when he use to watch me play RPG's

Felt just just Conan watching this. Never played a final fastasy game

Are they all like this?

#VEGETA2016
source.gif

source.gif
source.gif
GOATS 
pimp.gif

Gohan can't even fly straight up anymore without burning stamina

Son is washed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son didnt even deserve that tv time

This probably belongs in a different thread but since we're talking about it.

Conan sounds like my brother when he use to watch me play RPG's

Felt just just Conan watching this. Never played a final fastasy game

Are they all like this?

For the most part. I'm pretty sure they just didn't give him an action packed demo. FF's start off slightly slow to get you into the groove of things.

So can someone clear this up for me, is the DBS manga canon or is it just the anime?

The differences make the manga very interesting. They are upto Zamasu watching Goku vs Hit on GodTube at the moment and the newest chapter hasn't been translated yet.

So can someone clear this up for me, is the DBS manga canon or is it just the anime?

The differences make the manga very interesting. They are upto Zamasu watching Goku vs Hit on GodTube at the moment and the newest chapter hasn't been translated yet.

Anime is canon, manga is supplemental. Everything that happens in anime is "law" and anything in the manga that doesn't contradict the anime can be used to fill in blanks.

That's how I see it atleast.

For instance the hit vs Goku fight in the anime didn't have Goku go ssg, but he did in the anime. Although it didn't happen in the anime I think we can assume that Goku can go ssg at will in addition to SSB.

lol at all the peeps here justifying why gohan is sweating
roll.gif

just admit that the dude is soft now, he looks more like a pokemon trainer with his new looks in DBS
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom