Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Seen this on twitter:

Just go to a damn hospital, Gohan. Or get a Senzu. Or have DENDE, your friend, heal her with his HEALING POWERS.
bruh

Even Shemron clowned him, "This is an easy one" 
roll.gif

Such a ******* waste of a wish 

I have yet to bother to watch this episode but doesn't Dende's Shenron grant 3 wishes? :x

They do but for some reason you Can use it at different times? When they summon shenron this time, they only have two wishes left. Before goku made the last wish shenron took off. So, they have one more left.

You gotta use all 3 wishes before he can start over again.

They only used 1 last time so shenron kept them ****** on the meter.

Seen this on twitter:

Just go to a damn hospital, Gohan. Or get a Senzu. Or have DENDE, your friend, heal her with his HEALING POWERS.

He said he thinks her Saiyan blood was causing the medicine he got for her to not be effective, as in he did take her to the hospital/doctor.

Didn't even think of Dende or a senzu though, my first thought was why the hell didn't he just go ask his mom considering she obviously would have had experience dealing with that problem in TWO kids with way more Saiyan blood in them.

Just lazy *** writing by Toei.

The fact that Goku couldn't get his wish off because of him wording it in the longest way possible was annoying too.

Gohans an idiot too

At least his dad is strong

Word, Piccolo is a trooper.

Last edited:
goku a real moron for thinking the core of the earth would kill him... *****... u fought gods... u got blasted by hella ki blasts... dumbass. goku's scientific theories always dumb as hell like when he explained why they unfused as vegito after getting swallowed by super buu pause

They do but for some reason you Can use it at different times? When they summon shenron this time, they only have two wishes left. Before goku made the last wish shenron took off. So, they have one more left.

Yeah I just watched the episode

In the manga it was explained that you can make one wish from Shenron and save the others for later, and the Dragon Balls would take less time to recharge.

Aside from that dumb *** Shenron has to disappear nonsense, I didn't mind this episode. Just silly cooldown filler after the major climax of the last arc.

I'm giving this ep and the Arale ep a pass until they get back into the serious stuff. At which point the Super slander will resume.

Last edited:
yall a bunch of mucking snobs swear to gawd

want to smack the high class anime taste out yall mouths

dudes get filler eps and complain ...like $tfu

Last edited:
That fandub sounds ******* terrible... Y'all watch that ****?

Last edited:
Reactions: g14
It's H I L A R I O U S

You don't watch it as a re hash of the original series. It's a parody

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom