Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Man when I think back this entire saga was actually fantastic. IMO on par or better than several classic DBZ arcs like Namek or Cell

SIKEEEEEEE THIS **** WAS HOT BOOTY TRASH

TRASH TRASH TRASSSHHHHHHH

THIS LAST EPISODE WAS BOOTY JUICEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Anime is canon, manga is supplemental. Everything that happens in anime is "law" and anything in the manga that doesn't contradict the anime can be used to fill in blanks.

That's how I see it atleast.

For instance the hit vs Goku fight in the anime didn't have Goku go ssg, but he did in the anime. Although it didn't happen in the anime I think we can assume that Goku can go ssg at will in addition to SSB.

This is one of the reasons why i ask. So if Goku goes red, would it make him stronger?(like going SSJ) Or did Beerus imply that SSJG is infused into his base strength now?

This is one of the reasons why i ask. So if Goku goes red, would it make him stronger?(like going SSJ) Or did Beerus imply that SSJG is infused into his base strength now?

Well the anime/manga was never clear about what exactly happened to Goku after he transformed the first time. The general statement is that he walked away stronger because he absorbed most of the power into his base form. But what do they mean by power? Was it the form itself he absorbed with all of the regeneration/healing and such, or was it just the power up in strength and speed? If it's the latter than he could he would still gain a bit of strength and all of the abilities that came with the SSG form that his base form doesn't have.

Man when I think back this entire saga was actually fantastic. IMO on par or better than several classic DBZ arcs like Namek or Cell

booty juice from them.instagram thots aint so bad.

Gohan shouls get into intensive training....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unnecessary as ****.

The Future Trunks Saga actually started off well but it declined as it went on. The issue is Toei has no creativity.

Damn this was a really bad episode. Gohan getting his wish and just dipping off. I always try to look for the positive side of the series, but this episode was garbage, next episode looks even more garbage

Seen this on twitter:

Just go to a damn hospital, Gohan. Or get a Senzu. Or have DENDE, your friend, heal her with his HEALING POWERS.

Back
Top Bottom