Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

No Gohan slander will be tolerated. Gohan didn't ask for the life he lived but still made life his *****. His pops took him to the Kame House at the age of 4 and his life went on a tailspin. He got kidnapped, watched his dad die in front of him, was forced to train by a green demon, had to fend for himself in the wilderness, found out his tail grants him access to turn into a giant uncontrollable ape watched his dad's friends die in front of him, saw his dad reappear from the dead, went to space, fought for his life against alien henchman and an alien tyrant, watched his pops turn into a blond hair blue eyed devil who just wants to destroy for the legacy of his race of people >D, met a dude from the future, fought bioengineered androids built specifically to kill his dad, all before he even went to high school.
This is what draws me to the dragon ball franchise

Son got married, had a child and has a lucrative job and just be chilling.
This is not.

Gohan isn't a real person. I don't care about goku's paternal skills or lack there of and I don't care about Gohans home life. I want him and everyone else to fight, kills things and shoot beams out of their hands to make shxt explode.

Gohan loafed he could have been beaten cell smh

got trunks, goku and vegeta killed.

Vegeta still the GOAT tho

Last edited:
Bruh 
roll.gif

Think I'll rewatch the older sagas some time, those fights were a lot better than DBS' fights. 2nd favorite show as a kid behind Gundam Wing

Last edited:
This is not.

Gohan isn't a real person. I don't care about goku's paternal skills or lack there of and I don't care about Gohans home life. I want him and everyone else to fight, kills things and shoot beams out of their hands to make shxt explode.

exactly, no one asked for a dragon ball slice of life.

YAASSSSSSSSS

NOW I CAN FINALLY WATCH :pimp:

Don't waste your time b.

How is dragon ball fusions? :nerd:

This is not.

Then you should have zero problems with DB Super

Back when I was a kid they aired the English dubbed version over here so DBS was my first time seeing Dragonball in Japanese.

It really makes the show a lot different. Goku sounds like a child, though the way his character is written in DBS he might as well be one.

Overall I've grown to like it though. It feels more natural watching anime in its original language.

Last edited:
To my Dokkan Battle players, do you guys have a hard time with the Dokkan events and super strike events? The only events I can do relatively easily are the Broly and Buu events.

To my Dokkan Battle players, do you guys have a hard time with the Dokkan events and super strike events? The only events I can do relatively easily are the Broly and Buu events.

Some events require specific characters with specific links to actually do damage. Is also helpful to build a team using what is the counter to the boss. I had a blue team for gogeta since I needed to awaken my gogeta.

yall seen the new episode with arale?

it was a dope episode, but it bothers me that she's that powerful

made vegeta look like a wimp

they messing up the power levels smh

Goku had to go God mode just to stalemate her.

Im not mad at Vegeta getting washed in base 
laugh.gif

Mildly funny episode, not eem mad at the filler.

This episode was cheesy as all hell, but still decently amusing. Next one looks like it could be slightly better.

Hoping we don't have to wait too much longer for the next arc though, I'm not trying to end the year with fillers after that dumb *** ending we just came off of for the Future Trunks II arc.

Haven't played in a cool 2-3 months now, but I had managed to get through the SSJ 3 Goku, Ultimate Gohan (when it first came to global and was broken), and Broly Dokkan events. All of them were a struggle until like the 6-7th times, and I kept some Ghost Ushers and Dendes on me at all times :lol:

Last edited:
yall seen the new episode with arale?

it was a dope episode, but it bothers me that she's that powerful

made vegeta look like a wimp

they messing up the power levels smh

Shouldn't, because she's always been that powerful. Arale has been able to crack the planet with a punch for decades. She's a gag character interacting with characters from a serious series. It's akin to throwing Bugs Bunny in Dragon Ball and being surprised when he just walks off the screen to avoid an attack, back on, and proceeds to slap Goku upside the head. It's what she does. Said from the jump that they were never going to beat her, especially not with her being Akira's baby from before Dragon Ball even rolled around.

I'm usually sub>>>dub at all times but guaranteed Super will be better in English because

1. All the Japanese VAs for the series sound OLD AS **** now. Compare this to OG DB/DBZ and they sound croaky or like their throats are clogged

2. Funimation over 20 years of stubbornness went from another ****** dub to masters of the craft. Listen to the trash dubwork when they first got DBZ and then listen to DBZ Kai and recent movies. The difference in acting quality is astounding

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom