Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Kuririn on Namek was stronger than Tien tho

I'm sure later on he got edged out but dudes forget how Kuririn held it down when all the rest of them ****** was dead

Toriyama marked Tien out HARD tho.

Son went from being equal in power to Goku to being scrub level to both Goku and Piccolo Daimao like a week later.

Then son thought he made a comeback 3 years later only to find out Goku wasn't fighting seriously and then get washed by Goku at full speed.

Then son trained for a year only to get another "humans are washed" reality check when Nappa punched the ***** so hard his ARM fell off. :rofl:

Last we heard of this ***** he was at Kaio sama's place talmbout he would put his own spin on Kaio Sama's techniques and surpass Goku :rofl:

Yeah how that worked out for you homie? :rofl:

Toriyama marked ALL THEM ****** out. Even Piccolo eventually.

Kuririn on Namek was stronger than Tien tho

I'm sure later on he got edged out but dudes forget how Kuririn held it down when all the rest of them ****** was dead

Was he though? Because at the time of Tien's death he wasn't. Tien and the others then got that boost in power from training with King Kai. Not to say that Krillin didn't put in work on Namek (That's one of many reasons I enjoy the saga so much), but what was he actually doing that put him able Tien? He didn't beat the Ginyu Force, only survived against Frieda because of Dende, and didn't even kill anyone like Dodoria or Zarbon. Seems like a Goku/Vegeta situation to me. Vegeta grew stronger on Namek, but wasn't able to keep up with Goku, who did nothing but train during that entire time.

Last edited:
Krillin got his power level boosted to 10k after meeting Saichoro as determined by Ginyu Force scouters. Gohan too.

Nappa is somewhere between 4k and 8k depending on your source and based on his shock at and inability to beat Goku at "over 8k". Toriyama called Nappa "mid-class" so I'm inclined to believe that his PL is significantly less than 8k.

Krillin on Namek would wash Nappa for breakfast, and Nappa curbstomped Tien easily.

Granted we don't have any hard numbers or feats for Tien while with Kaiosama, and that Ginyu Force filler nonsense don't count, but I'm sticking with Krillin being stronger during this time period based on manga displays. Tien really did nothing on panel but stand around and worry about Goku so we can't really make any assumptions.

Son could have have learned Kaio-Ken x3 but since we don't have evidence I have to say Krillin was stronger.

10k really seems like high-end human power to me anyway. That's the level of upper-class Saiyans.

Again surely Tien trained while while Krillin slacked after Cell (after Namek everyone trained for the Androids) but I have no reason to think Tien was stronger at Kaio's than Krillin was on Namek

Last edited:
Regardless, Tien was definitely stronger by the time the conflict with Cell rolled around.

Yeah I was just speaking on around the Namek arc

But even then it's not like Krillin wasn't training prior to the Android saga anyway, so there's no genuine reason to believe that one was stronger over other at the time

The final word on it anyway is Yamcha's comment during the Buu Saga that Krillin was the strongest in the world...and then he amended his statement by saying "strongest human, at least...."

By the way the Tien is from a special non-human clan/descended from aliens rumor is nonsense. Tien is pure-blooded human Earthing, the third eye was one of Toriyama's final Journey-To-The-Westy aesthetic choices

Tien's performance against Cell is all the reason you need to consider him to be stronger than Krillin. When Krillin gets a similar feat we can talk.

And the Triclops descendant thing came from Toriyama, just like the original journey to the west reference was, so having an issue with one or the other seems silly.

Really enjoying Dragonball Super. Takes me back to the nostalgia of rushing home after school to see DBZ on time :pimp:
Beerus and Whis are great additions
Goku is extremely dumb in Super though, to the point of almost a mental handicap. I don't recall him ever having this level of stupidity but it's also many years ago since I watched the older series

Last edited:
After watching the Cell Saga over. Gohan is the biggest dub in the DBZ series. After Cell washed everyone, Goku, his father Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, but yet turns super Sayian 2 once he kills android 16, the android who only intent was to kill Goku. Don't want to hear anything about Mystic Gohan or potential Unleashed, cause at the end of the day still caught a dub from Buu when he clearly could've won. I'd probably pick Jaco over Gohan, and I'm deadass.

Blankman and J5 >>>> Gohan. Atleast they have heart.

Last edited:

Really enjoying Dragonball Super
Leave
Almost spit my water out man 
roll.gif

Dedicated to the Super slander
laugh.gif

There's something to be said for consistency :lol:
After watching the Cell Saga over. Gohan is the biggest dub in the DBZ series. After Cell washed everyone, Goku, his father Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, but yet turns super Sayian 2 once he kills android 16, the android who only intent was to kill Goku. Don't want to hear anything about Mystic Gohan or potential Unleashed, cause at the end of the day still caught a dub from Buu when he clearly could've won. I'd probably pick Jaco over Gohan, and I'm deadass.

Blankman and J5 >>>> Gohan. Atleast they have heart.

Been saying for years that Gohan is the biggest disappointment in the series, if not anime/manga history.

No Gohan slander will be tolerated. Gohan didn't ask for the life he lived but still made life his *****. His pops took him to the Kame House at the age of 4 and his life went on a tailspin. He got kidnapped, watched his dad die in front of him, was forced to train by a green demon, had to fend for himself in the wilderness, found out his tail grants him access to turn into a giant uncontrollable ape watched his dad's friends die in front of him, saw his dad reappear from the dead, went to space, fought for his life against alien henchman and an alien tyrant, watched his pops turn into a blond hair blue eyed devil who just wants to destroy for the legacy of his race of people >D, met a dude from the future, fought bioengineered androids built specifically to kill his dad, all before he even went to high school. Son got married, had a child and has a lucrative job and just be chilling.

Gohan is the man.

Back
Top Bottom