Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

There was absolutely nothing redeeming about this last episode. It wasn't even funny like other DBZ filler episodes are.

And Saiyan blood rejects human medicine now? Give me a damn break.

And I don't consider DBZ a children's show because I don't think kids actually watch it. They brought it back for people that grew up watching it as kids.

Last edited:
People that try to talk about how the fights are better today than they were back in the original series are out of their minds.

Wolf fang fist >

Yeah I'm always a fan of the martial arts vs like blast frenzy.

Same thing happened with Naruto. They went from ninja skills balanced with taijutsu, to just straight up energy balls.

Sucks they just made this the Goku/Vegeta show cause the writers could have made it so that the team was still viable after the Frieza saga

I don't care who's descended from what, in a straight up fight Tien would give Krillin the business for days.

Wolf fang fist >

Same thing happened with Naruto. They went from ninja skills balanced with taijutsu, to just straight up energy balls.

Nothing but facts. This isn't to say that later fights (I'm personally partial to SS3 Goku vs Kid Buu and Might Gai vs Juubi Madara respectively) can't still be good or entertaining, but once they start throwing around massive energy attacks they tend to throw away the strategy and physical components that made earlier fights, such as Goku vs Tien or Rock Lee vs Gaara, so enjoyable.

Yamaha used to be that *****

Tienshinhan too
smokin.gif
Tien never stopped being a real one. Mad they power scaled him out. He trained hard....and pushed his power to human limits.

Tien BEEN that *****
Tien holding down Cell is one of the GOAT moments in a show full of GOAT moments

I don't care who's descended from what, in a straight up fight Tien would give Krillin the business for days.

Wolf fang fist >

Nothing but facts. This isn't to say that later fights (I'm personally partial to SS3 Goku vs Kid Buu and Might Gai vs Juubi Madara respectively) can't still be good or entertaining, but once they start throwing around massive energy attacks they tend to throw away the strategy and physical components that made earlier fights, such as Goku vs Tien or Rock Lee vs Gaara, so enjoyable.
Basically. Rock Lee vs Kimimaro is the type of fighting I like to see.

Wasn't Tien still pretty capable during the cell saga?

Last edited:
Tien will forever be that dude . From his intro in the og dragon ball , to everybody jocking his solar flare , and the timely tri beams. Got one off on nappa, cell and super buu. Damn shame how they turned the show into vegeta and goku one upping each other .

Back
Top Bottom